• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked I Think You Should Leave - A Mafia Game by Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuck

Paramount
Vote lynch Charlie
i mean, tbh if it helps town move forward, i guess we can just do it and skip this day? idk, wdyt?
I'm okay with soft clearing Ratchet as 1) he's clearly a counter wagon 2) numbers are too low to pull off bussing two teammates 3) he had ample chance to vote me and induce paranoia over my slot, implying he doesn't have motive

But I need you to step up in Ultra's place now

hime or Charlie, imo? @Ratchet
i mean, i was late for 2 scum lynches and i was late for duel lynch, my spot looks kinda terrible rn
i thought they would think i would busdrive ultra and charlie would protect flower so i figured the kill would be between cubey or charlie
in no way possible i'm going to be faction kill this game

Day 4 VC 1

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
Vote Count

Hime 3 - Nibel, Flower
Nibel 1 - Hime
Polar 1 - Cubey
Chuck 1 - Aurelian

Retro: Chuck > Hime > none
Nibel: Hime
Flower: Hime
Hime: Nibel
Cubey: Polar
Aurelian: Chuck

It is now Day 4. With 11 players alive, it takes 6 players to confirm a lynch. You have about 24.5 hours.
TIMER

Chuck

Paramount
btw for anyone who actually cares to listen, flower's results CONFIRM i was not lying abt my usage
she investigated nibel and got that he has a night action
i busdrove nibel and cubey so she ended up investigating cubey instead which checks out

cubey is confirmed town
nibel is unknown
as scum busdriver, i would have tmi
if i were scum and both slots were town, y would i waste my usage like that?
it would only make sense if nibel was scum with me but that would mean i was hard bussing him from the very start which also makes 0 sense??
also if i was scum and i busdrove myself with nibel, that would also make 0 sense?? y busdrive myself with a potential vig target?

i meaaaaaan, technically you could both be scum, i mean you and nibel, but it does confirm usage, right

can you remind me your usages thoughout the game?

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
I'm fine with a Nibel lynch too but the longer we wait on the other suspects that aren't easy to look into like hime or Charlie, the chances of them not being on the menu increases

There were inconsistencies with Nibel's claim iirc so that's a fair direction

It's what comes after this that will prove to be exhausting

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
i meaaaaaan, technically you could both be scum, i mean you and nibel, but it does confirm usage, right

can you remind me your usages thoughout the game?
yea, technically we could but what r the chances? ive been pushing for his lynch since the start of dp1
that would have to be extreme commitment on my part and not to mention that this would be nibels 2nd scum game or something
it would be cruel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back