• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked I Think You Should Leave - A Mafia Game by Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
Fang's action was dumb, but makes me lean Town as I don't see why scum would wanna clear me here.
This is a horrible take. It's not about clearing you. Its potentially about keeping you from investing someone who has claimed no night move and being able to red letter scum.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
For the sake of accuracy, he wasn't against a Ratchet lynch

But that didn't mean Ratchet was his main priority, he just wasn't going to leave sleep over it if Ratchet flipped town

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
I want to get cut and pretend I don't need to go to a doctor smh

RELEASE ME FROM THIS PRISON I VOLUNTARILY SIGNED UP FOR

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Since your vote is no longer on hime and you're swinging from several different directions at once I cba to analyze this bull shit

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Fang's action was dumb, but makes me lean Town as I don't see why scum would wanna clear me here.
How was it dumb?

Look at it from my perspective and PoV: I've never heard of something called an action cop before. On top of that your interactions and arguments with RDK in the last day phase didn't really do you any favors. I had a hunch and thought about targeting Ratchet before switching to you for my action.

Anyway your cleared since I redirected your action to me from Nibel. If I was scum on this scenario I'd lie and say my action failed and set you up to take the fall.

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
(vote count incoming friends, got swamped by real life, couldn't even catch SmackDown)

Day 4 VC 2

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
Vote Count

Hime 2 - Flower, RDK
Polar 1 - Cubey
Aurelian 1 - Polar
RDK 1 - Hime
Ratchet 3 - Aurelian, Nibel

Retro: Chuck > Hime > none
Nibel: Hime > none > Ratchet
Flower: Hime
Hime: Nibel > RDK
Cubey: Polar
Aurelian: Chuck > Ratchet
Polar: Aurelian
RDK: Hime

It is Day 4. With 11 players alive, it takes 6 players to confirm a lynch. You have just over 16 hours.
TIMER

RDK

Marvelous
@Flower

How useless do you think Ultra's role was based on your rolesheet?

A) With a 3x Lawyer it's pretty useless anyway
B) Hime is also scum busdriver and its entirely useless and for all intents and purposes you're our cop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back