• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked I Think You Should Leave - A Mafia Game by Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
I mean. I'll be yelled at for saying that, but since you're pushing me anyway.

I'm out of shots. I had 2, protected Gad N1 and Flower N2.

Remember me saying "oh, maybe all town power roles have 2 shots?" about hime and ultra? That's why
It's time (which I forgot to do) to pull up all the writeups

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Hime

Try again
"She doesn't do what I tell her to there, she's a goner"
it was very clearly abt the night before last

last night wasnt as important to protect him and he knew that otherwise he would mentioned me multiple times last day asking me to confirm that i will protect him

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Why wouldn't you send in an action as doc wtf are you doing
This what I'm saying. He didn't know Cubert was the town vig day 1, immediately ready to drop his pants from light inquisition. Then he claims Doc, doesn't get targeted nights 2 or 3, and now he's saying he didn't do anything to protect Ultra or Cubey.

Can we just lynch him now. I want to hear from @RDK but I am 99% confident town Chuck doesn't operate like this. Unless...he's an Indie.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Lethal has been lynched and will be the headline funeral on tonight's episode of Coffin Flop!

itysl-coffin.gif

roleimage.png

Name: Jamie Taco
Sketch of Origin: "Wife Joke" (S02E04)
Piece of Shit Aligned

You know why that guy doesn't like jokes about hating your wife? Because his wife supported him when you stole all his lines in that play you had together. You're a piece of shit to him, and she had his back all the way... something you'll never have.

2x Roleblocker - During Night, you may target a player. If your target attempted to use an active role that Night, it will fail.
1x Disabler - During Night, you may target a player. All passive roles applying to your target will become disabled that Night.

Your aim is to ensure that nothing can eliminate your alignment.

Frinckles was out-dueled and will be our secondary feature!

itysl-coffin.gif

roleimage.png

Name: Bart Harley Jarvis
Sketch of Origin: "Baby of the Year" (S01E01)
Piece of Shit Aligned

The bad boy of the Baby of the Year competition, you inspire visceral hatred whenever anyone is around you. You've somehow gotten this far, though, and the competition won't let people kill you like they so obviously want to. (IHYFDHJ)

Godfather - If anyone tries to investigate your alignment, they will receive that you are Good Guys Aligned.
1x Bulletproof - The first time someone tries to kill you with their active ability, you will not die.

Night 2 has now ended.

Alco has died.

roleimage.png

Name: Bozo the Clown
Sketch of Origin: "Bozo" (S01E06)
Alignment: Good Guys Aligned

Oh fuck. What the fuck? You're not even supposed to be here. At least you get to say what you wanted to say on the show, now. And I hope you don't jack off.

Vanilla - You do not have an active role.

Your aim is to eliminate any threats to your alignment.

The Orca has died.

roleimage.png

Name: Toilet Truck
Sketch of Origin: "Pacific Proposal Park" (S03E04)

The Pacific Proposal Park is a perfect place to pop the question, and it's got spongy soil for the perfect kneel. However, for wrestlers like you, that soil is also the perfect place to take bumps. You're one of the biggest mood-ruiners in the park. (You also happen to be played by Erick Rowan.)

1x Duelist - During Day, except on Day 1, and if there are more than 12 hours left in the Day, you may signal in the thread your intent to duel another player. You will each compete between yourself individually to win the duel. This will run alongside the lynch, and does not replace it. The loser will die (this does not count as them being lynched). In the event of a tie, you both die.

It is now Day 3. With 13 players alive, it's 7 players to decide a lynch. You have about 26 hours.
TIMER

Tweet has been lynched and will be the headline funeral on tonight's episode of Coffin Flop!

itysl-coffin.gif

roleimage.png

Name: Hot Dog Guy
Sketch of Origin: "Brooks Brothers" (S01E05)
Piece of Shit Aligned

A hot dog car has crashed into a clothing store... so, whoever did it should just confess! We promise we won't be mad. No way it's you, even though you're wearing a hot dog costume. We're all trying to find the guy who did this.

3x Lawyer - During Night, you may target a player. Your target's apparent alignment will change for anyone trying to investigate their alignment. If they usually appear Piece of Shit Aligned, they will appear Good Guys Aligned. If not, they will appear Piece of Shit Aligned.

It is now Night 3. You have slightly more than 24 hours to send in your actions.
TIMER

Night 3 has now ended.

Ultra has died.

roleimage.png

Name: Detective Crashmore
Sketch of Origin: "Crashmore" (S02E03)

You're the violent, wise-cracking (well, cracking) detective who's the star of the hit new movie. And you happen to be played by Santa Claus, who's currently not interested in talking about his more famous career of bringing joy to children.

2x Cop - During Night, you may target a player. If your target is a Piece of Shit, you will be told that. If not, you will be told they are not.

It is now Day 4. With 11 players alive, it takes 6 players to confirm a lynch. You have about 25 hours.
TIMER

I might've missed a WU but there's no way to prove the 2x action theory here

Chairman Nibel

Breath of the Wild
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
He/Him
I mean. I'll be yelled at for saying that, but since you're pushing me anyway.

I'm out of shots. I had 2, protected Gad N1 and Flower N2.

Remember me saying "oh, maybe all town power roles have 2 shots?" about hime and ultra? That's why
Guys it makes sense since I have two votes and not three votes
:why

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon

Because if you did, we'd know at least that this person did not kill Ultra. Because you'd have died instead.
My ability redirects any action the player I visit and target; roleblocks, protection, kills, etc...you would only assume I'd die if I'd target scum performing a kill.

Chuck

Paramount
Tell me why you wouldn't be the faction kill. Did you share your action yet?

Tell me why WOULD i be faction kill? I'm scummy af, i'm on none of lynch wagons other than indie, only reason i wasn't lynched yet is my claim that could be easily contested with janitor on N1 (which is still kinda ridiculous to think i'd be so confident with my claim D1, hoping i'm going to kill and janitor good power role claim at random, but whatever).

Point being i'm great material for myslynch. Scum kills confirmed people. First Orca, then Ultra. People who have zero chances to end up lynched. I'd assume they'll kill Cubey, another confirmed town, next.

If so, why didn't you protect Ultra? We went over it yesterday where I didn't think hime would bother (confirmed correct)
Actually, I posted in my PM I'd like to use Doctor on Cubey, in case I had 1 more shots for whatever reason (like, one of my actions didn't work and i got it back or whatever), but i got confirmation I'm indeed out of shots.

I mean, I'd have protected Cubey anyway .-.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
don't really expect you to coordinate on Ultra, let's be real
Given your recent reaction you still seem to be reluctant to trust him
This is in reference to you not protecting him after he asked for protection yesterday literally-
@hime you're on save KING Ultra duty again
Is your argument formed on the basis that he wasn't obscenely annoying about protection it meant that he didn't actually want protection?

Are you actually telling me "well, he wasn't stupidly aggravating and aggressively demanding protection and it was not important to protect (a guy who had thread control and kept things in line and made sure that people stick to the PoE and solve)"?

It's semantics, since there's no way to prove either argument from our sides what he wanted

I do have the sneaking suspicion if he didn't want protection and felt it would be wise to leave you to do whatever you wished that he wouldn't have tagged you to begin with
But alas

Chuck

Paramount
My ability redirects any action the player I visit and target; roleblocks, protection, kills, etc...you would only assume I'd die if I'd target scum performing a kill.

Wait, so it's not "you visit Nibel and if he kills someone, he kills you instead".

It's "you visit Ultra and you die instead of him"?

I mixed it up, nvm

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
i think scum team might be nibel and haza
the faction kill last night was a risk taken by scum btw
they had no reason to think i wouldnt busdrive ultra
haza is really ballsy with his kills as scum (as seen in my all of us are dead mafia game)

that or scum really believed i wouldnt busdrive them
which would point to scum being "a more town read slot"
but that kind of thinking invites paranoia and idk if id like to go down that route

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Wait, so it's not "you visit Nibel and if he kills someone, he kills you instead".

It's "you visit Ultra and you die instead of him"?

I mixed it up, nvm
No and you just slipped up there. I explained how my role works in the last phase:

Example: if Cubey (vig) shoots Hime (bus driver) but I target Cubey (self-redirector) then his kill shot is automatically redirected to me. I am pretty confident you aren't Doctor and you aren't town.

Are you Indie or scum?

Chairman Nibel

Breath of the Wild
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
He/Him
i think scum team might be nibel and haza
the faction kill last night was a risk taken by scum btw
they had no reason to think i wouldnt busdrive ultra
haza is really ballsy with his kills as scum (as seen in my all of us are dead mafia game)

that or scum really believed i wouldnt busdrive them
which would point to scum being "a more town read slot"
but that kind of thinking invites paranoia and idk if id like to go down that route
There is no way I'm in this team

Chuck

Paramount
No and you just slipped up there. I explained how my role works in the last phase:

Example: if Cubey (vig) shoots Hime (bus driver) but I target Cubey (self-redirector) then his kill shot is automatically redirected to me. I am pretty confident you aren't Doctor and you aren't town.

Are you Indie or scum?

THEN IF YOU TARGETTED WHOEVER WAS PERFORMING FACTION KILL, YOU'D HAVE REDIRECTERED IT ONTO YOURSELF

that's exactly what i'm talking about

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
This is in reference to you not protecting him after he asked for protection yesterday literally-

Is your argument formed on the basis that he wasn't obscenely annoying about protection it meant that he didn't actually want protection?

Are you actually telling me "well, he wasn't stupidly aggravating and aggressively demanding protection and it was not important to protect (a guy who had thread control and kept things in line and made sure that people stick to the PoE and solve)"?

It's semantics, since there's no way to prove either argument from our sides what he wanted

I do have the sneaking suspicion if he didn't want protection and felt it would be wise to leave you to do whatever you wished that he wouldn't have tagged you to begin with
But alas
the day before, he asked me to protect him around 6 times and would not let it go until he had a satisfying response
he only mentioned it once last day and didnt seem to mind enough to the point where he even needed a response from me
also he was out of shots anyway and we had other prs that actually had shots left
we can argue abt this all day but i did what i felt was right at the time

when cubey claimed vig, tweet responding saying that he knew it
this led me to believe that scum had been discussing who the vig was and could be
so i was under the impression that they would most likely want the confirmed vig with more shots left to be gone last night

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
THEN IF YOU TARGETTED WHOEVER WAS PERFORMING FACTION KILL, YOU'D HAVE REDIRECTERED IT ONTO YOURSELF

that's exactly what i'm talking about
Yes if that was the case.

However I need to hear more from Flower and I want to also know why you specifically brought up Nible here.

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
Aurelian hasn't voted for a lynch or duel (that is 4 deaths he has avoided, 1 indie and 3 scum) 🤔

Gad voted for the indie and hopped on the Orca side of the duel late but avoided lethal and tweet

Chuck just like Aurelian hasn't been on any lynch or duel line 🤔

Nibel has been on all lynch lines...bussing to the max or town through and through

Watson voted for penguini but then avoided lethal, tweet and frinckles 🤔

Xaldin/ratchet has been on most of the scum lines, looks good to me

From play and voting patterns and even claims

Here is the game solve imo , final scum are in this 4

Aurelian
Chuck
Gad
Watson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back