• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked I Think You Should Leave - A Mafia Game by Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
wtf? it wouldve just redirected flower to urself
it wouldnt even interact with my ability at all
You attempted to swap Cubey with Nibel, that's how the bus drive works. The issue I have is my redirection would've failed if either were involved in the bus drive. So then Flower would've investigated Cubey or failed entirely.

Bus Drive > Redirection to emphasize again.

@RDK do I have this right or no?

RDK

Marvelous
no id like to see u say how u caught tweet as scum without even voting him
go on
i dare u
Never said u caught tweet. I said I had him as a definite scum in my pool and discussed lynching him or Ratchet (who hasn't flipped) at depth. Both are scum. As are you. Killing Ultra confirmed that.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
You attempted to swap Cubey with Nibel, that's how the bus drive works. The issue I have is my redirection would've failed if either were involved in the bus drive. So then Flower would've investigated Cubey or failed entirely.

it wont fail?
do u not understand action processing order?

if ur target was nibel for example, my busdrive would process first so nibel and cubey would be swapped
then ur redirect ability would be processed so ur ability would target cubey

but thats not even what happened
u targeted flower who i didnt touch with my busdrive

RDK

Marvelous

She is scum because scum had no fear of killing Ultra. They new there wasn't a bus drive in hand. Because hime is scum

RDK

Marvelous
Also hime was literally invisible yesterday evening and now she is fighting for her life....

Coincidence?

Love you hime

RDK

Marvelous
I'm very happy to finish hime tonight but if people want me to reevaluate I can do so tomorrow. Trin you're in charge

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Before I changed and made my final night action choice on Flower, I was gonna target Ratchet instead at first. How about this, we flip Ratchet, if he turns up scum, Hime goes.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
She is scum because scum had no fear of killing Ultra. They new there wasn't a bus drive in hand. Because hime is scum
no fear huh?
just like u had no fear of killing ultra np1 last game?
just like u had no fear of killing gram np2 last game?
and mind u, this was before u thought there might not be a watcher in the game

u decided to target 2 strong players who were very town read while thinking watcher may possibly exist
only after that did u think watcher might not be there bc u were tracker as a fake

RDK

Marvelous
no fear huh?
just like u had no fear of killing ultra np1 last game?
just like u had no fear of killing gram np2 last game?
and mind u, this was before u thought there might not be a watcher in the game

u decided to target 2 strong players who were very town read while thinking watcher may possibly exist
only after that did u think watcher might not be there bc u were tracker as a fake
I don't want to interact with you because I feel bad for you

RDK

Marvelous
I don't want to push hime to death because she means a lot to me but if you want to lynch me just know she's scum

Ratchet or Hime are the lynches today and if you lynch me that's your legacy

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Vote Count

Hime 3 - Nibel, Flower
Nibel 1 - Hime
Polar 1 - Cubey
Chuck 1 - Aurelian

Retro: Chuck > Hime > none
Nibel: Hime
Flower: Hime
Hime: Nibel
Cubey: Polar
Aurelian: Chuck

It is now Day 4. With 11 players alive, it takes 6 players to confirm a lynch. You have about 24.5 hours.
TIMER

I think this hasn't changed, has it?

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
The selfish part of me says to not take it slow

@RDK let's assume that Hime isn't sold completely for people, how comfortable would others be with lynching Ratchet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back