• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked I Think You Should Leave - A Mafia Game by Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
@hime Are you happy lynching Ratchet today?
no, i think he is town and i dont want to ruin our streak
if u guys wont be convinced that u and nibel r scum otherwise then sure i can compromise on his lynch
but thats very last resort imo
lynch should be u or nibel today

RDK

Marvelous
if u guys wont be convinced that u and nibel r scum otherwise then sure i can compromise on his lynch
Admirable.

@Ratchet she doesn't wanna throw you under the bus

RDK

Marvelous
Me or nibel :heston

Explain to me my bus on lethal

Chuck

Paramount
like, that's fair point

why killing ultra, who's said to be bus driven instead of cubey who's not

both are confirmed towns anyway

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Am I the only who wants to lynch people better than me?

Whatever slot Ekko subs in is scum.

if u r town, u r uninformed so lynching ppl better than u without having a read on them is bad
it would mean blindly walking into a lynch on a potential townie who could help ur alignment catch scum

as scum, yea typically u try and get rid of strong players earlier on

I was not serious, sure. I'm waiting for more people to show up in the thread.

I have no idea if what's going but I will take the opportunity to lynch someone who didn't Ask anything.

Vote Lynch Penguini

Vote Lynch Nibel

What are you doing
Stop that

Right now would be down for lynching Polar, Nibles, and Ultra atm. Flower is almost positively likely to be town. Actually warming to Gad as well.

Why would you lynch me?

Your making a loy of weirder than normal posts and talking about wanting to end day 1 quickly, not kosher st all.

I agree with this post but also... why're you so different than usual?

But me I should not do this, huh?

Not the same tbh. You are operating scummy trying to quick lynch, less information like posting behaviors, reactions to pressure, and potential claims to catch scum out on is lost.

More seriously, I was sure talking about lynching if we have mechs inciting us to think someone is scum. I won't hammer and I will be sure I have the control of my vote.

What mech, Nipples? It's the start of the game and day 1.

We never know.

Even more suspicious.

Am I paranoid or is Nible posting like he has tmi but clumsily trying to act like he doesn't

My only ability is usable at day, there might be people for who it's the same case.

Wait no, it's more of a passive

It's not really a PR

Don't worry, they won't kill me because everybody wants to lynch me

Most of the votes are on Penguin but now you outted yourself as having a PR so...

They're not voting Penguin seriously all the votes will change, I'm pretty sure of this
@hime this is early day 1 Nibel literally drops his pants down and spreads his cheeks the moment light pressure is applied to him well before Sky does a VC and we notice the extra vote power

@RDK noticed both Hime and Gad were trying to lynch Nibel as soon as the opportunity presented itself. If Hime is scum, how would you like to bet on the chance Gad and her are aligned?

RDK

Marvelous
Just so everyone is clear on this

Town had a cop which was diluted by a 3x lawyer

This is why they needed an action cop (flower)

Town has protection in the form of a doctor (cubey or cp if you get to f3)

Town has a lot of killing power. Vig plus a vig backup. Scum needs protection.

Protection is the busdriver. You're welcome

Everyone vote hime

RDK

Marvelous
If ultra hadn't died you can buy hime as town. But since they controlled the drive it proves that scum weren't afraid of anything hime at all. Because she's scum aligned

RDK

Marvelous
@hime this is early day 1 Nibel literally drops his pants down and spreads his cheeks the moment light pressure is applied to him well before Sky does a VC and we notice the extra vote power

@RDK noticed both Hime and Gad were trying to lynch Nibel as soon as the opportunity presented itself. If Hime is scum, how would you like to bet on the chance Gad and her are aligned?
Nibel is town hime is scum

Nibel is the scapegoat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back