• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked I Think You Should Leave - A Mafia Game by Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
[VOTE LYNCH Lethal]
What?
Gad and fang left gg
Again... what?
rip didnt think theyd actually kill him
i thought they would think i would busdrive ultra and charlie would protect flower so i figured the kill would be between cubey or charlie
thought cubey was more likely bc charlie was still sussed by some ppl and cubey mentioned still having shots left so i busdrove him and nibel
Boobies particularly asked you for your protection... I kinda get your thinking but it made more sense if you actually protected him. He was literally one of the major town voices.

CAN YOU GUYS STOP MESSING WITH MY FUCKING ACTIONS!!!!
Flower, your ability was messed with again?
Vote Lynch Hime
Why?
Vote Hime.

I'm DONE.
Again, why? She claimed her bussing before you did. It seems unlikely she'd do that as scum if she was trying to fuck town up.
Also, let me remind you guys, Cubey has historically shot town and done the work for scum as an unintended consequence of him sorting his own PoE

He would be least likely to be the target during night

Only reason I can see them going for Ultra over someone's doc claim is scum timid about him having another shot and him not revealing it or because of thread control, which imo tracks
So I need a logical thinker to pressure the previous suspects and connect some of the missing dots in terms of night actions, whether we're dealing with 2 unclaimed or 1 claim, 1 lie now

Tweet said he abstained, which points to possibly timidity over claiming any form of an action as it's too risky to get counter claimed if they went with a specific route, but they could also be throwing shit at the wall and hoping it would stick like a fucking Doctor claim
I'm gonna say I'm really drunk rn so sorry if this doesn't make sense but... It seems too simplistic or easy that Flower missed all three of her shots to other abilities, or that Hime fucked it up at a very convenient time. What are your thoughts about one of them bieng scum, maybe two of them?
You and Cubey literally made me waste my entire role. I had the ability to check Nibel and see if he could do shit at night, too. Now it's wasted. Next time do what people tell you ffs.
This is possible but not probable. You had three shots, it's kinda hard to believe you were fucked with all three times. Flower, can you give us a small summary of who you went with all three times?
Please read back the first phase between Hime and Ultra
He warned her she'd be in deep shit if she didn't bus drive him tonight so we could solve this nightmarish Hellraiser scenario we're all caught up in

Bus driver claims are also notoriously a 50/50 chance of being a town claim or a scum claim

As for Chuck, his willingness to claim right off the bat is a stupid and dangerous move for obvious reasons. We also talked about this. A doctor should not claim that early on under any circumstance and the guy is not stupid - this is shit he does know.
Is this you saying Hime might not be BD? I'm not sure that's the way to go. I know there was talk about one of the VT's being fake but what are your thought about one of the power claims being fake?
like i literally couldve busdrove ultra and nibel too??? that was what i wouldve done had i not taken a gambit with cubey
like even me busdriving ultra wouldve ended up with the exact same scenario??
Why did you? Reasoning?
[VOTE LYNCH Polar Bear]
Why?
[Vote lynch Chuck]
Literally doctor, if I'm not mistaken
votes on me r terrible and u know it @Flower @Dr. Watson @Nibel
They're not. It's feeling convenient that your ability produced no results so far. I'm not scum reading you but you're not confirmed town either.
Do my reads hold no water lmao.

Everyone followed me on Frinckles (except Orca of course)

Everyone followed me on Tweet
You were not the reason why most people voted Pringles or Tweet. It was Boobies and Rdk. You trying to claim credit for it feels sus.
who was this developer/gravedigger/whatever? polar?
Chuckles... Even I remember this shit and I have the worst memory
I remember God went out of nowhere sussing me and Hans. I remember because i scum read him for this at the time :v
I'm assuming you meant me when you said God (Appreciate it, I'm God), but it was neither out of nowhere nor was it worthy of scum reading me for it

Gonna read the remaining in a bit but this is where I am rn.

Gaddamnit

Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah Ultra would have her head on a stick right now, which is why I'm okay with a Hime direction

I don't know about the Nibel votes, but if we do wind up lynching a townie, it's going to be obvious what the counrerwagons were

Mind you, Ultra also re-evaluated his read on you so I'm not ruling this out entirely. I still read you as town despite it all, but I'll put you in soft null. You're far less important in the grand scheme of things today

Only reason I am not okay with vote piling within minutes of the phase start is if Nibel is scum and she's the counterwagon (X for doubt), it's rip
But he has consistently been a buildup to a counterwagon as many aren't comfortable letting him slip past in general and with some inconsistencies pointed out, it could be true he's scum

And since he has DV, we need to make sure we get more info before the hammer
So, I gotta ask you. What's stopping Nibel from being scum without a powerful night ability?
If I was scum, there would have less dead scums. I don't know how the scum chat looks like, but it might be a mess.
Wut?
Chuck can go into the waste bin
Don't believe his doc claim?

I mean. I'll be yelled at for saying that, but since you're pushing me anyway.

I'm out of shots. I had 2, protected Gad N1 and Flower N2.

Remember me saying "oh, maybe all town power roles have 2 shots?" about hime and ultra? That's why
Why didn't you claim this last phase? This feels last minute opportunistic...
This what I'm saying. He didn't know Cubert was the town vig day 1, immediately ready to drop his pants from light inquisition. Then he claims Doc, doesn't get targeted nights 2 or 3, and now he's saying he didn't do anything to protect Ultra or Cubey.

Can we just lynch him now. I want to hear from @RDK but I am 99% confident town Chuck doesn't operate like this. Unless...he's an Indie.
I like this post tbh.
Guys it makes sense since I have two votes and not three votes
:why
WHAT???
the remaining mafia have obviously claimed vanilla

Who could it be…? :maybe
What makes you say this?
Tell me why WOULD i be faction kill? I'm scummy af, i'm on none of lynch wagons other than indie, only reason i wasn't lynched yet is my claim that could be easily contested with janitor on N1 (which is still kinda ridiculous to think i'd be so confident with my claim D1, hoping i'm going to kill and janitor good power role claim at random, but whatever).

Point being i'm great material for myslynch. Scum kills confirmed people. First Orca, then Ultra. People who have zero chances to end up lynched. I'd assume they'll kill Cubey, another confirmed town, next.

Actually, I posted in my PM I'd like to use Doctor on Cubey, in case I had 1 more shots for whatever reason (like, one of my actions didn't work and i got it back or whatever), but i got confirmation I'm indeed out of shots.

I mean, I'd have protected Cubey anyway .-.
The only person currently pushing for your lynch is Fang if I'm not mistaken so claiming you're great mislynch material is kinda... off?
i think scum team might be nibel and haza
the faction kill last night was a risk taken by scum btw
they had no reason to think i wouldnt busdrive ultra
haza is really ballsy with his kills as scum (as seen in my all of us are dead mafia game)

that or scum really believed i wouldnt busdrive them
which would point to scum being "a more town read slot"
but that kind of thinking invites paranoia and idk if id like to go down that route
Hmmm. Can I ask if you have had any verifiable bus results? Before you ask, I town read you, but there's something I wanna check.
There is no way I'm in this team
Bruh, I give up.
Aurelian hasn't voted for a lynch or duel (that is 4 deaths he has avoided, 1 indie and 3 scum) 🤔

Gad voted for the indie and hopped on the Orca side of the duel late but avoided lethal and tweet

Chuck just like Aurelian hasn't been on any lynch or duel line 🤔

Nibel has been on all lynch lines...bussing to the max or town through and through

Watson voted for penguini but then avoided lethal, tweet and frinckles 🤔

Xaldin/ratchet has been on most of the scum lines, looks good to me

From play and voting patterns and even claims

Here is the game solve imo , final scum are in this 4

Aurelian
Chuck
Gad
Watson
Hey. I know you're gonna ignore this cause you're scum but can you at least try to pretend that you're not ignoring parts of what happened just to make your point? Cherry picking panda man

I did vote or tweet. It was Boobies who asked me to change. Just saying. I was very much in favor of Tweet and Tweet.
Maybe they're playing at a different angle here, but you haven't necessarily been a major factor in getting wagons to gain some steam on you either; you've mostly been background noise, not too obstructive compared to other people, and not really part of the equation up until now
I like this. Well, the direction, at least. We have way too many PR claims that we can't verify.
aurelian, charlie, and watson r all town
call it gut, instinct, whatever
they r town

gad is kinda eh and trending down in poe but i feel hes more likely to be town than not
I explained myself last phase but hey, I'm here if you want to discuss why you feel I'm looking scummy. Remember, my scum reads haven't changed. Questioning outside of those reads isn't a bad thing either imo.
So I was busdrived
Umm... yes?
> why didn't you protect vig or cop?
>> i couldn't, i don't have any protections left?
> but they're outed cop and vig, why wouldn't you do protect them?
>> I CAN'T PROTECT ANYONE ANYMORE
> doctor would protect them, you're just scum, also you're afraid of watcher that doesn't exist
The issue is that we can't say for sure you acted the way you claimed.
You are calling the guy who ha blasted the scum team and idiot lmao
Again, stop claiming credit for shit you didn't do.
@hime who did you busdrive nibel with?
Now who's not reading the thread?
She didn't. I targeted Flower last night.
This clears Flower to an extent. You did have a PR
I can't search for Gad's stupid nickname
I mean... just type @gad and wait a second until I pop up
i didn't claim Gad one earlier, i implied i thought town power roles have 2 shots, i didn't want them to know i'd be out of shots
I don't really buy this. Orca had 1x role.
Whatever helps you sleep at night
Sure, scummy boi

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Fang's action was dumb, but makes me lean Town as I don't see why scum would wanna clear me here.

Gaddamnit

Pronouns
He/Him
He seems like he'd be a light weight
I'm 120 pounds, I'm a literal lightweight
Vote Lynch Ratchet

Following Ultra's legacy
Bruh
Gad becomes crazy I think
BRUH
Yes, I can. I lynched Tweet and Lethal and also correctly identified Cake/Penguin as non Town. This just doesn't make sense for scum and Fang even mech confirmed me. Get off my case already. Thx.
Yeah, I acknowledged this, Wasn't caught up to that point when I made that post. My bad sorry...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back