• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked I Think You Should Leave - A Mafia Game by Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuck

Paramount
So... Can someone tell me, wdyt, how does Hans act towards his scummates usually? Would he be trying to clear them, bus them or avoid talking about them?

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
i will be completely gone eod and i dont doubt this town will be stupid enough to lynch me here but fine
i am ok dying if that brings town closer to the truth

Vote lynch hime
@Cubey
i need u to promise me that u will send in ur action to vig rdk immediately following my lynch ok??
take my flip as a reason to trust me
pls dont make me regret having protected u over ultra

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
So... Can someone tell me, wdyt, how does Hans act towards his scummates usually? Would he be trying to clear them, bus them or avoid talking about them?
I don't know if Tweet is a dirty busser or not. Ratchet could and would as mafia if it solidified his thread standing though.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
i figure anyone would do a combination of all 3 depending on the situation

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
I want to be able to fully blame whatever happens the rest of this game on Ultras legacy
bc ur too scared to own up to the fact that i will flip town and it will 100% be ur fault?
coward scum

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
i will be completely gone eod and i dont doubt this town will be stupid enough to lynch me here but fine

Vote lynch hime
@Cubey
i need u to promise me that u will send in ur action to vig rdk immediately following my lynch ok??
Why would RDK help get both of his teammates like Frinckles and Lethal both killed? Why are you so certain he would bus his teammates that hard?

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Why would RDK help get both of his teammates like Frinckles and Lethal both killed? Why are you so certain he would bus his teammates that hard?
there was 0 chance of saving frinckles when the duel started
what exactly could he have done?

also he has no problem with bussing lol
he hammered his teammate without even giving them any type of warning beforehand in my all of us r dead game when ekko literally didnt have to be lynched too

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
there was 0 chance of saving frinckles when the duel started
what exactly could he have done?

also he has no problem with bussing lol
he hammered his teammate without even giving them any type of warning beforehand in my all of us r dead game when ekko literally didnt have to be lynched too
I'm pretty sure Ekko got hammered by T-Pein in your game

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
@Flower

How useless do you think Ultra's role was based on your rolesheet?

A) With a 3x Lawyer it's pretty useless anyway
B) Hime is also scum busdriver and its entirely useless and for all intents and purposes you're our cop

Not entirely useless but uh yea, not strong
I mean, the chances that he targets the same person as scum are low, tbh?
If we lynch a townie today, vote:

Who is getting vigged?
Who do you sus most tho?
Like this is just so bad
I agree, but in her defense, she's not the only one. Flower's use of her ability, barring how we read her play, is very sus and conveniently gives us no reads mech wise. Fang makes it worse last night, conveniently going for Flower. Doc was mechanically useless too. Tl;dr idk if this alone makes her scum. Not against going that direction but what happened to your read of her sounding genuine?
Probably her.
Thought it was Ratchet. Last phase, anyways
I do not really sus Aurelian anymore tbh
Y nut?
Nibel shouldn't be in PoE anyways. If anything Gad being outside your PoE is incomprehensible.
Y tho?Nipple, I mean, not me.

Vote lynch hime
@Cubey
This is a nipple play. Rather you didn't do this, throws me off tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back