• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked I Think You Should Leave - A Mafia Game by Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
@Flower

How useless do you think Ultra's role was based on your rolesheet?

A) With a 3x Lawyer it's pretty useless anyway
B) Hime is also scum busdriver and its entirely useless and for all intents and purposes you're our cop
Why tf do you think I‘m so mad I got messed with all game and not even by scum (I think Fang is Town). I‘m also mad Cake didn‘t claim Indie sooner because we (ironically) would have been an insane duo role wise. I‘m the only reliable invest role we have and people don‘t let me do my thing.

RDK

Marvelous
Why tf do you think I‘m so mad I got messed with all game and not even by scum (I think Fang is Town). I‘m also mad Cake didn‘t claim Indie sooner because we (ironically) would have been an insane duo role wise. I‘m the only reliable invest role we have and people don‘t let me do my thing.
Okay lets try doing this candidly.

Do you think scum has 3x busdriver on top of 3x lawyer or do you think that is too much manipulation

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Okay lets try doing this candidly.

Do you think scum has 3x busdriver on top of 3x lawyer or do you think that is too much manipulation
I think it‘s too much tbh. Like, I also hard counter a Bus Driver, depending on who gets bus driven (like the Magic thing and knowing it wasn‘t a Bus Drive on him), so feels kinda useless for scum to have.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
But well, they had a 3x Lawyer for a 2x Cop, so they prob have an abundance of counters.

RDK

Marvelous
I think it‘s too much tbh. Like, I also hard counter a Bus Driver, depending on who gets bus driven (like the Magic thing and knowing it wasn‘t a Bus Drive on him), so feels kinda useless for scum to have.
So are you happy with them just having a roleblocker as pseudo protection?

Because they don't have a doctor and they don't have a jailkeeper

Flower

V.I.P. Member
So are you happy with them just having a roleblocker as pseudo protection?

Because they don't have a doctor and they don't have a jailkeeper
Do we know that for sure? There might be a Commuter or another protective among their remaining roles.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
I'm fairly sure yea since we had a doctor and Lethal claimed jailkeeper
Idk, it just feels too much. That would mean they could protect 3 members from getting Cop checked and even punish a Vig for good target choices.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Yes I'm coming around to this too
Like, in MHW we did have a BG, a BP Passive and a BD, but we were up against a 3x Vig, a Duelist who was also a Poisoner, a Schizo with Poison, a Serial with a Daykill, a Tracker, a Watcher, a Developer with extra votes, a Redirector and game also had 23 players.

RDK

Marvelous
The problem is that we now need to reconcile how bad himes usage was last night in not protecting ultra along with the fact that scum wasnt scared of killing Ultra at all

Flower

V.I.P. Member
The problem is that we now need to reconcile how bad himes usage was last night in not protecting ultra along with the fact that scum wasnt scared of killing Ultra at all
What if they just used a Strongman? They had no reason to kill him when they still had their Lawyer, so probably saved it until previous night.

RDK

Marvelous
rip didnt think theyd actually kill him
i thought they would think i would busdrive ultra and charlie would protect flower so i figured the kill would be between cubey or charlie
thought cubey was more likely bc charlie was still sussed by some ppl and cubey mentioned still having shots left so i busdrove him and nibel
Like this is just so bad

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Don‘t get me wrong, I can easily see Hime as just scum, but you‘d also have to consider the scum team is likely just 2 members left and she would just commit seppuku here by killing Ultra.

RDK

Marvelous
What if they just used a Strongman? They had no reason to kill him when they still had their Lawyer, so probably saved it until previous night.
Maybe but if they wanted ultra dead enough to SM him I'd expect they'd have just done so N2

RDK

Marvelous
Don‘t get me wrong, I can easily see Hime as just scum, but you‘d also have to consider the scum team is likely just 2 members left and she would just commit seppuku here by killing Ultra.
Well Ultra was one of the only ones sussing her fairly strongly wasn't he.

RDK

Marvelous
You just deal with that, easier to defend killing him than defending against him while he's alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back