• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked I Think You Should Leave - A Mafia Game by Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Can you like, summarize your read on her rn? You've said (i think) she remembers you of her scum games, but in what sense?
Tldr I thought she could be Town.
Then read some of her old games.
Wasn‘t sure anymore and can see her as scum.
Asked her to claim and help us resolve her slot.
She refuses, so she can go.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
how have you determined this? if me, ultra, and rdk were all willing to push him then how tf was he not a lynch candidate?
stop with this elitist bullshit
if u r willing to push him then actually do so and offer valid reasons before getting someone to claim

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
(Just for the record I'm counting this as an unvote, "vote no lynch" isn't really a thing in majority lynch in my experience. VC 6 incoming.)
if no lynch isnt an option, is vote end day allowed? general question

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Tldr I thought she could be Town.
Then read some of her old games.
Wasn‘t sure anymore and can see her as scum.
Asked her to claim and help us resolve her slot.
She refuses, so she can go.
u havent even tried qualifying this
"i can see her scum"
y? how? pull up quotes, etc.

extremely lazy

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
if u r willing to push him then actually do so and offer valid reasons before getting someone to claim
I was going to but then he hit me with the word tendentious and it's left me scrambling. also how's it elitist? that's 3 active players putting forward the same name as scum. how is that not a contending push?

also his response to the push on him vibed town + it does seem like you were good guy'ing him with zero basis

Flower

V.I.P. Member
u havent even tried qualifying this
"i can see her scum"
y? how? pull up quotes, etc.

extremely lazy
You can‘t quote from archived games. And if you don‘t at least claim I‘m just gonna lynch you. There‘s enough time to do something else if you‘re Town, and it‘s annoying you give us not even a claim to work with. If you think Ultra is scum, you‘re doing your best to let him get his way. Awful.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
I was going to but then he hit me with the word tendentious and it's left me scrambling. also how's it elitist? that's 3 active players putting forward the same name as scum. how is that not a contending push?

also his response to the push on him vibed town + it does seem like you were good guy'ing him with zero basis
its elitist bc ur acting like u, haza, and ultra r some ultimate trio and u can push anyone and get them lynched just by telling ppl to vote them up

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
its elitist bc ur acting like u, haza, and ultra r some ultimate trio and u can push anyone and get them lynched just by telling ppl to vote them up
wasn't being elitist at all. also you should be addressing the reigning town mvp with more respect.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
You can‘t quote from archived games. And if you don‘t at least claim I‘m just gonna lynch you. There‘s enough time to do something else if you‘re Town, and it‘s annoying you give us not even a claim to work with. If you think Ultra is scum, you‘re doing your best to let him get his way. Awful.
u havent given a SINGLE reason to think im scum
u think ultra is scum too and r letting him get his way

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
This isn't game relevant but am I having a stroke or are your ' marks having a stroke

Flower

V.I.P. Member
u havent given a SINGLE reason to think im scum
u think ultra is scum too and r letting him get his way
Right now you‘re a lot scummier than him.

Actually I‘m done here. All this asking for reasons is just busywork.

Hammer her, guys. That isn‘t Town Hime who thinks she caught scum Ultra and wants him gone.

Chuck

Paramount
i mean, i agree but like, do you actually town read me or scum read other 3 or where does it come from?

let's be fair, it was just ultra pushing me, all rdk did was that he just threw my name in there and you just said "i can go for chuck"

push came from 1 person tbh

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Right now you‘re a lot scummier than him.

Actually I‘m done here. All this asking for reasons is just busywork.

Hammer her, guys. That isn‘t Town Hime who thinks she caught scum Ultra and wants him gone.
agn, not a single reason LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back