• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

ITT: Characters with highest potential in their verses

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Obligatory Gohan/Broly post.
If we have to speak on anyone else from DB then Uub really deserves a spot on that. Literally good version of Buu who only slightly got somewhere in GT before fading in irrelevance. One thing I am hopeful for a future DB series to do is revisit him as a character and make him live up to his hype.

Cubey

The Formality
If we have to speak on anyone else from DB then Uub really deserves a spot on that. Literally good version of Buu who only slightly got somewhere in GT before fading in irrelevance. One thing I am hopeful for a future DB series to do is revisit him as a character and make him live up to his hype.

Yeah he definitely had potential. Hope toyotaro does something with him.

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Fuck Baby even says when he fuses back with Buu he was more powerful then Trunks, Goten, and even Gohan, Mr. Potential man himself, combined. Sure it could just be Gohan without Beast or Super Scaling but that still gives us an idea on just how much he could be a big deal if they brought more focus on him.

Cubey

The Formality
Fuck Baby even says when he fuses back with Buu he was more powerful then Trunks, Goten, and even Gohan, Mr. Potential man himself, combined. Sure it could just be Gohan without Beast or Super Scaling but that still gives us an idea on just how much he could be a big deal if they brought more focus on him.

I must’ve missed him saying that. Damn :wow

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
The Rogue Trader from Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader. That motherfucker resists the power of a greater daemon in the first fucking introductory section of the game, and gets glazed by everyone in the story. One of the possible endings has you make your own splinter faction distinct from The Imperium of Man, and leash the Void Dragon as your own personal weapon of mass destruction. After beating it into submission first.

Only explanation I can think of is that he is a shard of The Emperor, or something. That is some bullshit. Not even an Adeptus Custode can do something like that, or even Kaldor Draigo.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
He’s off to a good start. Uub alone gave Goku a massive overcharge of God Ki where it made him go into that Super Ultra Instinct Susano’o thing to obliterate Moro like nothing.

He’s already getting more respect in DBS than GT gave him as it is

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
He’s off to a good start. Uub alone gave Goku a massive overcharge of God Ki where it made him go into that Super Ultra Instinct Susano’o thing to obliterate Moro like nothing.

He’s already getting more respect in DBS than GT gave him as it is
Hmm I did not know toyotaro had Uub in the manga.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Hmm I did not know toyotaro had Uub in the manga.
Yeah, read the ending of the Moro Arc. It goes like this.

Kid Buu absorbing Grand Supreme Kai acquired his God Ki and during the Buu Saga even after separating Fat Buu from him in the final battle, Kid Buu still had the bulk of that God Ki sealed within him.

Uub being the reincarnation of Kid Buu, inherited that God Ki and can actually use it

The implications that he can give such an insane boost to Goku’s MUI without even trying seems to set him up as one of the strongest characters in the series too

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Yeah, read the ending of the Moro Arc. It goes like this.

Kid Buu absorbing Grand Supreme Kai acquired his God Ki and during the Buu Saga even after separating Fat Buu from him in the final battle, Kid Buu still had the bulk of that God Ki sealed within him.

Uub being the reincarnation of Kid Buu, inherited that God Ki and can actually use it

The implications that he can give such an insane boost to Goku’s MUI without even trying seems to set him up as one of the strongest characters in the series too
Interesting.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Toyotaro already made Uub (using a tiny fraction of Kid Buu’s latent potential) Ultra Instinct tier in the manga

Uub’s power was shown to be far superior to SSBE Vegeta (stronger than Omen Goku), Ultimate Gohan, Piccolo, 17, etc combined

Also supercharged Goku back into MUI

GLt_8HUWEAAKn3x

GLuAM3YXIAA7pDf

GLuBj24WEAAbQ9w

GLuBj26WMAAI9a_

Last edited:
Back