jane ama.

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Nvm you got like two hours now cause I'm feeling generous and after that time I will role dice against a brick wall like they do in the Bronx to determine your fate 🙏

jane

queen of the losers.
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
@jane fav brand of wine answer within 24 hours or die 🎲
😅 i'll usually drink whatever but i liked black stallion a lot when i've had it. otherwise maybe parducci? i went to a tasting at a small winery once that was really good. had a case delivered to me... yum... i need to go back

Worst

😅 i'll usually drink whatever but i liked black stallion a lot when i've had it. otherwise maybe parducci? i went to a tasting at a small winery once that was really good. had a case delivered to me... yum... i need to go back

Chardonnay uh ? U treat uself well :yousmart

Some Schlub

Preeminent
;) that was the plan
anime-girl-sad-sad.gif

How does it feel to be you? Especially the first time you felt you?

For most people it's really alienating to realise they have to live the rest of their lives as themselves. How do you feel about that? And how do you know you feel the same feelings as yourself?

jane

queen of the losers.
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
How does it feel to be you? Especially the first time you felt you?

For most people it's really alienating to realise they have to live the rest of their lives as themselves. How do you feel about that? And how do you know you feel the same feelings as yourself?
planidium gets it

the first time i really felt a twinge of that was in my teen years and it was a mixture of alienation and dread with a silver lining of utter relief. the second time was in my early 20s when it really started to dawn on me. it was the lowest point in my life so far (hopefully stays that way) and having to face the reality of who i am contributed a lot to my frame of mind at the time among a lot of other things.

nowadays i'm much happier and more comfortable with being me. i feel very in tune with myself, comparatively at least. it's not perfect and there's a chance it never will be, but it's improved significantly.

You gave up before even trying to convince me that not all East Coasters are bad? :smugsloth
your bigotry is your own problem

Why have you not answered my totally awesome questions?
well. they're boring.

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
You are the queen of the Losers
I am a loser
So you are my queen
Does that mean I am getting executed soon? :aquacry

Back