Kamen Rider Feats and Discussion Thread

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
So I made this long ass post in this thread of mine: https://onelastforum.com/threads/kamen-rider-high-tiers-run-a-gauntlet.1381/#post-55220

Where I detailed how Kamen Rider high tiers are megaversal. Reposting it here with some edits.

Alright let me just rev up my Wank-a-Tron MK 9000.

Schwartz and Decade
Okay so in Decade the entire plot of the show is traveling through AR Worlds, which are just alternate realities of different rider series.

From multiple sources we know that these universes are countless/infinite.

Build TV Show:

Build x Ex-Aid movie

First of all,the colors.
Every color swallowed him.
And every sense. Sound. It smells. Skin sentation. Viseral sentation-No everything. Everything come in.
Defeat him like a storm, in a chaotic mix of everything and everything.
It was like a eternal time-but for a moment it was also a moment.
Infinite gorgeous colors soon obtains it shape. At the first beginning, he know that one which is nothing but the explosion of colors was a countless scenes.
With that understanding, the sense of flood obtains its meaning.He realizes everything.
Now,what he saw;he sensed was the “world/universe”.All time,all space was spreading in front of him.
However, there can be no joy there.
While despreately holding the ego that is about to collapse, he is swept away by the worlds.
Countless worlds spreading infinitely.And in all of them, its history is shining.
Countless stories of countless worlds.And countless malice and hostility.
There was an evil who slaughtered like it was a game.There was something like an angel of God. There were monsters and people who used them to kill each other.
It has evolved different from Helheim. Immortal beings. Chimimoryõ who eats people. An Extraterrestrial life form that mimic human. A demon who wants to alter history.Some like a vampire.
Furthermore, it has the memory of the earth. Incarnation of desire. Enjoying the energy of the universe. Devil that arise from despair. Hundred of artificial life forms-
Countless stories of countless worlds unfold in front of him are conneted by a single proposition, with malice and hostility as a chain.
“Life is the cycle of life and death. The world is the flow of destruction and rebirth. It’s a never-ending hell.We are trapped in a ring prison”
He can hear the voice
The voice leads him to the truth,like a saint who rescues lost sentinent beings.
“Love is lost. Trapped in hatred. I can’t reach it. There is only suffering, but for me, humans will overcome it. Unleashed from the physical cage,the spirit sublimates and become one with the universe. One in all. All in one. There is no longer any anguish. This is the ultimate evolution.”
No,it’s different.
Something in him denies the word of truth spoken by the saint
He doesn’t know what it is now. His ego is terribly thin and it seems to melt into the world and disappear at any moment.However,even so, that “something”-something that could not be hand over, something important that desprerately resisting.
The saint ridicules his struggle.
“No different. That’s what you know best”
The colors explode again. Raging sensation. And silence.

Decade VS Zi-O Rider Time
Screenshot_2021-04-29_at_5.01.02_PM.png

The Mirror World in Ryuki is infinite.
Taking out a flashlight, he lead me through the halls until we reached a wide room. The walls, floor, and ceiling were all mirrors, reflecting our images infinitely. In the corner, there was a stack of countless books. That’s when I realized this was big brother’s study room. “Do you know, Yui?” He asked, as well as the countless reflections of him. “Inside one mirror is another, and inside that one yet another. It continues on infinitely. But sometimes, as you keep passing through them, you can go to a different world.”

The Mirror world allows access to endless worlds.
Ryuki and Knight found themselves stuck in a wave of monsters.They were unable to cross the wave, and yet, they could still hear Yui and her brother...as if by telepathy. “Yui, don’t cause trouble. This is the only way you can be happy. I’m doing this for your sake and my own. If you die now, there’s no way for you to come back. Weren’t you searching for a new life?” “Of course I want to be happy! But I don’t want to snatch another persons away in order to do that!” “You’re not snatching away anything. You’re merely borrowing a life. The winner’s life will be projected through you. What are you so worried about? The person who wins will get their wish. I think that’s enough compensation.” What did that mean, Shinji wondered to himself as he fought off the monsters. the winner’s life would be projected through her? “I told you before, didn’t I Yui? Endless worlds are accessible through mirrors. Each one of them is just a little bit different. I’ll send the winner to the world of their choice. That will become their reality.” “It’ll be a world of lies! Why don’t you understand that? All you’re doing is a big lie!” “You’re wrong, Yui. This is all reality. All except for you, of course. That’s why you need a new life.your fate has already been decided. I decided it for you.” “You’re wrong, big brother!” Her voice began to fade. “My fate is for me to decide!”

Decade is said to be able to destroy all worlds.

Screenshot_20210624_225531.jpg

Screenshot_20210624_225544.jpg

Screenshot_20210624_225556.jpg

Screenshot_20210624_225609.jpg

Screenshot_20210624_225625.jpg

Screenshot_20210624_225909.jpg

Due to how each main Rider series have infinite/countless AR worlds just of them you could say that each main Rider world is a infinite/countless multiverse in and of itself. So the Rider cosmology could be a megaverse or even bigger. This should also include the Mirror World which is infinite sized.

+There are countless riders.
2022-02-22.png

And I'm pretty sure this hype has remained for Decade, IIRC when he meets Zi-O in the show and in the Rider Time he threatens to destroy his world.

Also during a Shinkenger crossover he was stated to be able to destroy the Shinken World.

Plus he's a composite Rider like Ohma Zi-O and has the power of all riders. Though I don't know if Another Decade can do that. And Modern Decade doesn't just have heisei and showa riders but neo-heisei and reiwa as well just like Zi-O.

Due to how Another Riders work.
2021-06-25.png

Schwartz should have these abilities.

Though I forgot if he was running on half of Decade's power till the end or if he managed to get all of Decade's power.

Schwartz also has the ability to create Another Worlds with Dark Riders.

For Decade himself in the Zi-O Rider Time got the Neo-Decade power-up which I don't know much about other than that form was stomped by Ohma Zi-O in the infinite Zi-Oception Rider Time and then defeated Ohma in the Mirror House one.

Tid the 'Super' Time Jacker
Tid the Timejacker gained the power of the Kuuga ridewatch and entered the real world (there's a tweet where Shirakura states that Ataru's world is the 'real world' but I can't find it right now so here's a fandom link)

The World of Ataru (アタルの世界, Ataru no Sekai), also known as Real World (現実の世界, Genjitsu no Sekai) was a separate reality visited by Super Time Jacker Tid in his quest to erase the history of all the Heiseie Riders. In this world, the Hisanaga brothers Shingo and Ataru grew up watching the fictional Kamen Rider Series on television, starting with the premire of Kamen Rider Kuuga, which aired the day after Ataru was born. Due to his nature as a Singularity Point, Shingo's memories of the franchise protect its history from erasure, prompting Tid's plan to kidnap him and seal him away before he can acquire those memories."

This world is the main setting of Kamen Rider Heisei Generations FOREVER, as well as the representation of the world that the audience lives in circa December 2018.

And then erased all of the riders in the Heisei era. Since there are countless riders and infinite/countless worlds for each main Rider world and more that's a multiversal to megaversal or possibly even bigger feat.

But that was reversed by Shingo due to him being a Singularity Point. This means that Singularity Point's have resistance to multiversal to megaversal erasure/rewrite.

The Riders are also able to come to the real world.

Ohma Zi-O and Another Ohma Zi-O

Sougo just after unlocking his Ohma Zi-O form with no training was able to instantly stomp all the final bosses of Heisei, who are even stronger than there original versions.

And then proceeded to rider kick Another Decade whose wielding either half or all of Decade's power.

Sougo also has immense time/space creation abilities even unconsciously.

He saved Hiryu when he was younger while unconscious.
On April 24, 2009, Hiryu Kakogawa and his parents were involved in an bus accident orchestrated by Swartz. Hiryu was amoung the children who were teleported away before the bus crashed inside a tunnel, killing the adults. An unconscious Hiryu arrived in an alternate timeline where a city under attack by several Dai Mazines. Sougo Tokiwa saved Hiryu using his unconscious temporal abilities. Swartz realized the potential in Sougo and modified his memories. Returning to the site of the bus crash, Sougo and Hiryu were admitted into a hospital. However, Sougo was picked up by his uncle, while Hiryu had no one left. Since then, Hiryu blames Sougo for his misfortunes, unaware of the whole truth behind the incident.

He dreamed up a new rider as a child.
The true origins of Rento was a robot toy from Sougo Tokiwa's childhood, who he considered as his sole "companion" after being secluded from other children who ridiculed his dream as a king. This toy was written with the English phrase "WILL BE THE KING" on its back, as Junichiro Tokiwa rediscovered it years later and fixed the toy.

As a result of Sougo's increasing temporal abilities, the year 2121 came into existence with Rento being born from Sougo's robot toy. Rento started as a fellow Humanoise who managed to conquer Earth and suppressing the humans but switched sides when befriending Maruko and a group of children. Since then, Rento defended the humans and use his recharging period to entertain his friends.

It should be noted that due to Ohma Zi-O's existence no other rider can exist after him. Sougo didn't care and created a future rider anyway.

And his powers unconsciously caused the countless/infinite amount Rider worlds to fuse.

He also has Decade's destroy worlds schtick and is a composite rider.

At the end of the series, he rewrites and separates the universes.

Of which again there is an infinite/countless amount+the Mirror World which is infinite sized.

And this feat:
Screenshot_2021-04-29_at_5.01.02_PM.png

Was done by Ohma Zi-O. Though doing this actually weakened him. Enough that he turned into a child without any memory of being Ohma Zi-O, until the end where he remembers and transforms.

And he also has time erasure/rewrite resistance feats above Den-O and Decade. Den-O and Decade got there power stolen by a Ridewatch despite One's Singularity Point status and the other's no history thing. Though for Decade it may have been because he put half of his power in the Decade ridewatch.

For Zi-O despite the existence of Another Zi-O he never lost his power.

Ohma Zi-O also scales above Decade's new form Neo-Decade. Simply due to this.
Easily stomping Neo-Decade in two hits.

And here's his parts sheet. Normally nobody uses these but it gives Ohma some goodies.

Kamen Rider Ohma Zi-O (仮面ライダーオーマジオウ, Kamen Raidā Ōma Jiō), or simply Ohma Zi-O, is the final form of Sougo in a dystopian future. His visor reads "Rider" (ライダー, Raidā), while the logo on his forehead reads "Kamen" (カメン) in katakana. In the initial position of the timeline, Sougo obtained this form on the event of Oma's Day, gaining control over the Dai Mazines and obtaining power of all Kamen Riders known to exist till date.

Compared to all of the other forms of Zi-O, Ohma Zi-O's skills are far beyond anything seen so far in the series. In addition to that, though Zi-O (2018-19), Geiz, and Woz need to use Ridewatches in their Drivers and/or weapons for using Legend/Future Rider powers, Ohma Zi-O can simply use them either through his will or by activating the respective Ridewatches.

Ohma Zi-O is composed of the following parts:

• Complication Caliber A (コンプリケーションキャリバーA, Konpurikēshon Kyaribā A) - The helmet
    • Transcendence Blade (トランセンデンスブレード, Toransendensu Burēdo) - The two clock hand antennae. The long Transcendence Baryon Hand (トランセンデンスバリオンハンド, Toransendensu Barion Hando) collects temporal information, such as the timing of enemy attacks while the short Transcendence Meson Hand (トランセンデンスメソンハンド, Toransendensu Meson Hando) collects spatial information such as the distance between enemies and trajectory angles.
    • Ohma Signal (オーマシグナル, Ōma Shigunaru) - The meeting point of the two Transcendence Blades. Adjusts Ohma Zi-O's systems according to information collected by the Transcendence Blades.
    • Parallel Rattrapante (パラレルラトラパンテ, Parareru Ratorapante) - The three clock-like devices on Ohma Zi-O's forehead. Allows Ohma Zi-O to sense parallel timelines and informs him of any temporal changes made to history. Also allows Ohma Zi-O to sense parallel worlds. (Note, a rattrapante is a type of chronographic device that possesses two second hands, allowing the user to time multiple events. Also known as a 'double chronograph'.)
    • Expressive Flame Eye (エクスプレッシブフレイムアイ, Ekusupuresshibu Fureimu Ai) - The red visor that spells out 'Rider' in katakana. Sensors with a 270° viewing angle is built into the compound eye. Additionally, its red coloring is due to it being in a constant state of heat, being 1000-1200°C. It can shoot out rays of heat at a maximum output.
    • Decorative Dial (デコラティブダイアル, Dekoratibu Daiaru) - Ohma Zi-O's faceplate. It is a multilayered armor structure. The top layer utilizes Dark Matter Ingot (ダークマターインゴット, Dāku Matā Ingotto) as a decorative material.
    • Divine Bezel (ディバインベゼル, Dibain Bezeru) - The golden frame that surrounds Ohma Zi-O's face. It is composed of Zavaldust Graphenium (ザバルダストグラフェニウム, Zabaru Dasuto Gurafeniumu), which is 1200 times stronger than steel. Super dense diamonds are encrusted into it.
    • Core Diadem (コアダイアデム, Koa Daiademu) - The 'button' on Ohma Zi-O's left cheek. It is an information storage unit that has information on every single Kamen Rider from the Heisei era. It also stores information recorded by the Ohma Signal.
  • Ohma Radiant Armor (オーマラディアントアーマー, Ōma Radianto Āmā) - Ohma Zi-O's upper torso magic armor. It is engraved with multiple decorations that channel magical energy through it (similar to Kamen Rider Wizard). It dons a special energy field titled Absolute Throne (アブソリュートスロウン, Abusoryūto Suroun), negating any damage dealt to Ohma Zi-O.
    • Ornament Slots (オーナメントスロット, Ōnamento Surotto) - Special slots for Ridewatches located on the Ohma Radiant Armor. A maximum of six Ridewatches can be plugged in. Devices known as Alternate Plugs (オルタネートプラグ, Orutanēto Puragu) are installed, allowing Ohma Zi-O to activate a Ridewatch's powers just by activating them.
    • Apocalypse of Kingdom (アポカリプス・オブ・キングダム, Apokaripusu Obu Kingudamu) - The two giant clock hands that hang on Ohma Zi-O's back. The hands themselves are titled Aparajita (アパラージタ, Aparājita). By rotating themselves on the back, the Apocalypse of Kingdom can create a sort of circular disk attack.
  • Engraved Tecter (エングレイブドテクター, Engureibudo Tekutā) - Ohma Zi-O's shoulder armor. It is composed of Zalvadust Graphenium. Contains an inbuilt Sona Count Pad (ザバルダストグラフェニウム, Sona Kaunto Paddo).
  • Mid Band Liner Anthem (ミッドバンドライナー・アンセム, Middo Bando Rainā Ansemu) - The silver watch strap that travels along Ohma Zi-O's entire body. It is a biological enhancement device, delivering the Ohma Zi-O Driver's inexhaustible energy into the wearer's body, giving them astonishing strength and power.
  • Noble Adjustrike Suit (ノーブルアジャストライクスーツ, Nōburu Ajasutoraiku Sūtsu) - Ohma Zi-O's bodysuit. Partial shape changes, such as contraction and expansion, are regularly performed to deal maximum sharpness into an attack. Additionally, due to there being no damage accumulation, thanks to the Ohma Radiant Armor as well as having the highest quality possible self-healing function, it is possible for Ohma Zi-O to continue in battles that may exceed the limits of the wearer.
  • Meridian Sash (メリディアンサッシュ, Meridian Sasshu) - The golden watch strap. It is an 'authoritative medal'. It allows Ohma Zi-O to send a 'seperate surge' (セパレートサージ, separēto sāji) boundary wave that sends all objects in comes into contact within a 4km radius into a separate dimension.
  • Time Catastrophe Arm (タイムカタストロフアーム, Taimu Katasutorofu Āmu) - The arms. The built-in Nanotube Muscle (ナノチューブ筋, Nanochūbu-kin) that covers the entire arm is strengthened and pushed to the absolute limits that humans can tolerate. The addtional ultra-high Gold Compression Line (ゴールドコンプレッションライン, Gōrudo Konpuresshon Rain) restraints on the upper arm restrains the Nanotube Muscles' power, yet allows Ohma Zi-O to retain his supernatural power.
  • Solemn Arm Armor (ソレムアームアーマー, Soremu Āmu Āmā) - The forearm armor. Crafted out of Dark Matter Ingot, it can freely change its weight and density, increasing punching and blowing impacts. By increasing density as per needed, the ultimate defensive strength can be obtained.
    • Sona Ridewatch Holders (ソナライドウォッチホルダー, Sona Raidou~otchi Horudā) - Golden Ridewatch Holders. Due to Ohma Zi-O's ability to pull out Ridewatches out of thin air, they appear to be mere decorative pieces.
  • Ohma Causality Hand (オーマコーザリティーハンド, Ōma Kōzaritī Hando) - The hands. It (somehow) manipulates causality and allows Ohma Zi-O to manipulate surrounding objects around him as he wills.
  • Time Catastrophe Leg (タイムカタストロフレッグ, Taimu Katasutorofu Reggu) - The legs. The built-in Nanotube Muscle (ナノチューブ筋, Nanochūbu-kin) that covers the entire leg is strengthened and pushed to the absolute limits that humans can tolerate. The additional ultra-high Gold Compression Line (ゴールドコンプレッションライン, Gōrudo Konpuresshon Rain) restraints limit the Nanotube Muscles' power, yet allows Ohma Zi-O to retain his supernatural power.
  • Sona Count Pad (ソナカウントパッド, Sona Kaunto Paddo) - Collection devices located around the entire body (such as the knees). Instantaneously measures received impacts and information on objects and sends the data to the helmet.
  • Solemn Leg Armor (ソレムレッグアーマー, Soremu Reggu Āmā) - The lower leg armor. Crafted out of Dark Matter Ingot, it can freely change its weight and density, increasing kicking impacts. By increasing density as per needed, the ultimate defensive strength can be obtained.
  • Ohma Causality Shoes (オーマコーザリティーシューズ, Ōma Kōzaritī Shūzu) - The feet. Allows Ohma Zi-O to (somehow) manipulate causality to float in the air or walk/run at high speeds.

And just like Decade, he is a composite rider. Meaning he has the powers of every other rider. And the statement about Decade being able to destroy the Shinken world should apply to him.

Now to go onto Zi-O Stage show feats. I'm unsure on the canonicity of these things but the Stage show is canon to the Over Quartzer movie, which is an Alternate canon/ au to the main series. So just think of this as going over a non-canon character's feats.

Though Another Ohma Zi-O is possibly canon if the summary of the Zi-O novel is correct.

yqDbIoI.png

In the Zi-O final stage show, Hiryu brainwashed Tsukiyomi and Woz into villains and collected the 7 showa ridewatches to erase the Heisei and Reiwa eras, erasing Ohma Zi-O and making Sougo lose the power of Ohma Zi-O. Then he became Another Ohma Zi-O.

He should have the same powers and abilities as Ohma Zi-O.

Zi-O's OhmaForm doesn't have many feats other than being able to fight together with Ohma Zi-O against Another Ohma Zi-O in the stage show and not disappearing when Hiryu stole Ohma's power.

latest

Some more pronounced Causality hands and seemingly being able to give the riders back their powers in the movie when he transforms. And bringing in riders like Manga Kuuga, G, and final stage show Kachidoki Zangetsu into existence.

Asmodeus and Saber Zenkaiser

I don't watch Super Sentai. Haven't touched it other than a few episodes of Zyuranger. However there's this tweet.

Stating that the Sentai cosmology is 'infinite parallel worlds'.

It is corroborated by this statement from Zenkaiger's official page.

Both Asmodeus and Saber should scale to this and above Decade and Ohma Zi-O.

Asmodeus was able to fuse all the Sentai and Rider worlds together to destroy them. And held enough power to put the riders into his own narratives, including Ohma Zi-O. He was also able to drag a young Shotaro Ishinimori from the real world and gaslight him into scrapping Kamen rider and super sentai thus destroying both verses.

Saber survived and entered the real world where he became a God and wrote Kamen Rider and Super Sentai back into existence.

Also messed with a world with the actual Big G in it going by @Atem's words.

So that's it. That's all I have. The end of the wanking...

Or is it? The Wank-a-Tron MK 9000 still has some gas left in it.

:dankpepe

Let's go.

Alright so in the Zi-O final stage show we have Sougo and Geiz recognizing the Quartzers as coming from a movie.

Now, this is just a little joke, right? Just momentarily breaking fourth wall for comedy nothing serious, right?

NOPE!

In the Stage Show Ohma Zi-O reappears despite the destruction of the Heisei and Reiwa eras. Why?

Because the real people watching have memories of him and the Heisei era. Bringing him back into existence.

Kamen Riders living on in memories is something that has been going on since back in Den-O.

As long as memories of the Riders exist so do the riders themselves.

And that's not all!

Despite the destruction of the Heisei and Reiwa eras other Riders still exist.

The Reboot riders.

Due to being Showa riders rebooted in Heisei they survived the erasure due to being of both time periods. The Zi-O riders are also called Reiwa's Heisei Riders. Meaning they too exist in two time periods, adding another form of time erasure and rewrite resistance.

And Alpha manages to power up the Zi-O riders by having the real people in the seats cheer them on!

This proves that the riders can come and exist in the real world and that unless you destroy or mindwipe Kamen Rider from the minds of the real world they'll still exist.:mjpls

Never mind that the Riders themselves aren't actual riders and just people in suits. And that Sougo and the others are just actors voiceacting and doing actual acting. And that everything else is special effects and sounds.

Tell me if I got anything wrong or if there's something to want to add to this. Just not now. I'm going to play games or sleep or something.

I spent half the day working on this, so much time wasted.

EDIT: There's also things like Gemn Billion is the novels creating either 7 billion universes or infinite universes. And whatever's going on in the Zi-O novel.

Es_

Straight Silver
Here to make it easier with a Master Tier List:

Showa era Riders (including Black and Black RX)

Heisei era Riders (up to Decade)

Heisei era Riders (up to Zi-Oh)

Reiwei era Riders (post Zi-Oh)

Example:

Kamen Rider Agito series:

God tier:

- Shining Agito
- Burning Agito

High tier:

- Trinity Agito
- Exceed Gills
- Another Agito
- G3-X

Mid tier:
- G3 Mid
- Agito (Ground/Flame/Wind)

etc...

We should hash out the tiers in each series in each era, then make a master list of all Riders then non-Riders/bad guys/etc...and finally a universal tier list.
I think the riders up to 10 get some degree of reality warping resistance due to the fight with the Spacetime Rupture System from Badam

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I think the riders up to 10 get some degree of reality warping resistance due to the fight with the Spacetime Rupture System from Badam
Well I know that Gaim, Wizard, Decade, and some others are either outright immune to that shit or can neutralize it. Shame we don't really get to see Mizushima return as Tendou to kick ass.

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Should also scale to space sheriffs, and they should be like around galaxy level.

Then again, just to double check, the space sheriff cross-overs are canon right?

Es_

Straight Silver
Should also scale to space sheriffs, and they should be like around galaxy level.

Then again, just to double check, the space sheriff cross-overs are canon right?
I...have no fucking clue lmaoooo

When was those out?

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
Gonna bump this thread with some Kuuga

apparently this is where the world ending statement came from

ITnznOm.jpeg

クウガが「究極の闇をもたらす者」-目まで黒いアルティメフトフォームになっていたら、世界は終わってしまったであろぅ。それほどの力を秘めていることはまちがいない。

translated through deepl:

If Kuuga had been the "bringer of the ultimate darkness" - in ultimate form, even his eyes were black, the world would have ended. There is no doubt that he has that much power.

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
Gonna bump this thread with some Kuuga

apparently this is where the world ending statement came from

ITnznOm.jpeg

クウガが「究極の闇をもたらす者」-目まで黒いアルティメフトフォームになっていたら、世界は終わってしまったであろぅ。それほどの力を秘めていることはまちがいない。

translated through deepl:

If Kuuga had been the "bringer of the ultimate darkness" - in ultimate form, even his eyes were black, the world would have ended. There is no doubt that he has that much power.
It has annoyed me for years I couldn’t find that shit. Good shit dude.

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
It has annoyed me for years I couldn’t find that shit. Good shit dude.
I really want the source of it. Probably some kind of art/guidebook thing. There’s also another one which I found in VSBW of all places.

g7xYeu7_d.webp

アルティメットフォームは、どうやらクウガをはるかに上まわるパワーをもつ最強戦士らしいの。だから、もしアルティメットフォームが悪の戦士だったら、地球がめつ亡してしまうかもしれない!

The Ultimate Form is apparently the most powerful warrior in the world, far more powerful than Kuuga. So, if Ultimate form is an evil warrior, the earth may be doomed!

On a 01 related note, Horobi has a nice speed feat in the Reiwa the First Generation movie while not even in Rider form

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
I really want the source of it. Probably some kind of art/guidebook thing. There’s also another one which I found in VSBW of all places.

g7xYeu7_d.webp

アルティメットフォームは、どうやらクウガをはるかに上まわるパワーをもつ最強戦士らしいの。だから、もしアルティメットフォームが悪の戦士だったら、地球がめつ亡してしまうかもしれない!

The Ultimate Form is apparently the most powerful warrior in the world, far more powerful than Kuuga. So, if Ultimate form is an evil warrior, the earth may be doomed!
Doesn’t surprise me they found it, sheer volume of fans, someone’s bound to find it if they put resources towards it.

Gotta be something released around the time Kuuga was, maybe as late as Agito? Decade would have talked about Rising Ultimate, so not much else to think about.
On a 01 related note, Horobi has a nice speed feat in the Reiwa the First Generation movie while not even in Rider form

Good shit :hm

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
Doesn’t surprise me they found it, sheer volume of fans, someone’s bound to find it if they put resources towards it.

Gotta be something released around the time Kuuga was, maybe as late as Agito? Decade would have talked about Rising Ultimate, so not much else to think about.
Yeah, it’s likely relatively early material

Good to know the statement even exists

Good shit :hm
You could nitpick and say the bullet is really slow due to the other people not being statues while it was moving in slowmo, but that smacks of bad faith debating

If you’re at all consistent with standards, that logic would apply to a lot of other series and “downgrade” them :mjlol

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
Yeah, it’s likely relatively early material

41xiAW5vE-L._BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
51PQQREGDEL._SX334_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

it's from the kr kuuga encyclopedia/super force file guides, so either way, now its confirmed that even kuuga can one kick several shonen verse we know, at once

Back