• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Kamen Rider Feats and Discussion Thread

Doronbo_Shirake

悩ましポーズ
Was this in ya respect thread ya did for them
Link the page of u may

If I may ask is due to them being>Cosmic State Fourze?
I haven't gotten to that part yet. I'm with Dairanger and Bunbumger. When I end Dairanger, I will start Kyuranger and Gokaiger.
Basically, what Don Armage did is absorb all living being of the universe and turn them into Planetium energy. The Kyuranger undid that.

Triple Accel 555

Preeminent
All of them Comparable.
OOO Tajoru , Ghost Mugen and Gaim Kiwami scaled to Fourze Cosmic State in Kamen Rider Heisei Generations FINAL: Build & Ex-Aid with Legend Riders.

Here the scene they destroyed enigma machined

Here the explanation Enigma Machine and how the antagonist will combine theirself to conquered all paralel world.

Screenshot-20240606-121629-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240606-122325-Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

Doronbo_Shirake

悩ましポーズ
All of them Comparable.
OOO Tajoru , Ghost Mugen and Gaim Kiwami scaled to Fourze Cosmic State in Kamen Rider Heisei Generations FINAL: Build & Ex-Aid with Legend Riders.

Here the scene they destroyed enigma machined

Here the explanation Enigma Machine and how the antagonist will combine theirself to conquered all paralel world.

Can't see the last two images.

Eztephan

Preeminent
Info from the Zukan about Genm grade billion, he's capable of create a game area that had the size of an actual universe:

And his reality warp is capable of manipulate any phenomena and concept of the same game area:

Also during the Kamen Sentai GoRider special, is showed that Undead Joker power of destroy the world at being only one Undead Joker, work even outside of the Battle Fight, destroying the Game World of the Unbeatable game of Genm.

Mostly because during Heisei Generation Wizard, Ghost, Drive and Ex Aid were equals and in Heisei Generation Final OOO, Ghost, Fourze and Gaim helps destroying parts of the Enigma Machine that are capable of collide two universe and Ex Aid destroy the main machine alongside Build(that mostly assist him).

Eztephan

Preeminent
Great Eye stuff:
bwdoER4.png

■Explanation
An omniscient and omnipotent being that is a fusion of countless souls called the Great Eye. He helped create the world that Adonis envisioned, listened to the wishes of Takeru Tenkuuji and revived the deep sea canon, and fulfilled the wishes of humans he recognized himself, watching over the future."Frey" and "Freyja" who often appeared in front of Takeru Tenkuji are also part of the Great Eye. In addition, he observes many dimensions in which humans exist at the same time, and when he senses the intersection of parallel worlds, he corrects contradictory phenomena each time so as not to cause dimensional distortion. After the Great Eiser was destroyed, he fulfilled Takeru Tenkuji's wish to restore the people who had been erased, and left the earth after reviving him.
So the great eye as a sort of almighty being is capable of create parallel worlds, observe them and correct any phenomena of them preventing dimensional distortions to happen.

HhEcMsu.png

Great Eyezer
■ Height: 213 cm
■ Weight: 123 kg
■ Traits/Abilities: The omnipotent power to reshape the world

A form that has transformed after Gammaizer absorbed the Great Eye. An omniscient and omnipotent being capable of reshaping the world at will.

And is capable of reshaping the world at is will.

Back