Kamen Rider High tiers run a gauntlet.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
The only thing I am not sure about is the stage show stuff, but the rest should be fine to use.
They aren't canon. I've told him before the Stage Shows are explicitly non-canon and not to conflate them with the main canon/continuity stuff, just like with the older crossovers and HVBs from Agito, Ryuki, Den-O, and Kiva. The only side materials I know that are explicitly and officially canon outside of the movies and shows are the Decade novels which where written by the head writer of DCD and operates under Decade/Tsukasa visiting the real 9 Heisei worlds vs the AR ones in the show. I would take his info with a grain of salt because I had to explain to the OP numerous times that the AR Worlds in Decade are not the same as the real Heisei worlds. We have a multiverse existing since Decade, but megaverse is beyond suspect.

>Mirror World
>"multiverse"
No. Ryuki's Mirror World was created by Kanzaki Shirou, its an alternate dimension, not a universe or multiverse.

Last edited:

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
. I would take his info with a grain of salt because I had to explain to the OP numerous times that the AR Worlds in Decade are not the same as the real Heisei worlds.
I explicitly said this in my post
Okay so in Decade the entire plot of the show is traveling through AR Worlds, which are just alternate realities of different rider series.
Unless there's suddenly a difference between AR Worlds from Decade and Parallel Worlds from Build/Zi-O there's no reason to not make them the same.

I've told him before the Stage Shows are explicitly non-canon and not to conflate them with the main canon/continuity stuff, just like with the older crossovers and HVBs from Agito, Ryuki, Den-O, and Kiva.
I literally told @Darth Nihilus that I included the part about Another Ohma Zi-O because he was a Final Stage Show character.

The end bit where I say 'Kamen Riders are real' is me just joking around.

>Mirror World
>"multiverse"
No. Ryuki's Mirror World was created by Kanzaki Shirou, its an alternate dimension, not a universe or multiverse.

I never said that the Mirror World was a universe or a multiverse.

I said it was an infinite-sized dimension allowing for travel between universes.

Taking out a flashlight, he lead me through the halls until we reached a wide room. The walls, floor, and ceiling were all mirrors, reflecting our images infinitely. In the corner, there was a stack of countless books. That’s when I realized this was big brother’s study room. “Do you know, Yui?” He asked, as well as the countless reflections of him. “Inside one mirror is another, and inside that one yet another. It continues on infinitely. But sometimes, as you keep passing through them, you can go to a different world.”

Ryuki and Knight found themselves stuck in a wave of monsters.They were unable to cross the wave, and yet, they could still hear Yui and her brother...as if by telepathy. “Yui, don’t cause trouble. This is the only way you can be happy. I’m doing this for your sake and my own. If you die now, there’s no way for you to come back. Weren’t you searching for a new life?” “Of course I want to be happy! But I don’t want to snatch another persons away in order to do that!” “You’re not snatching away anything. You’re merely borrowing a life. The winner’s life will be projected through you. What are you so worried about? The person who wins will get their wish. I think that’s enough compensation.” What did that mean, Shinji wondered to himself as he fought off the monsters. the winner’s life would be projected through her? “I told you before, didn’t I Yui? Endless worlds are accessible through mirrors. Each one of them is just a little bit different. I’ll send the winner to the world of their choice. That will become their reality.” “It’ll be a world of lies! Why don’t you understand that? All you’re doing is a big lie!” “You’re wrong, Yui. This is all reality. All except for you, of course. That’s why you need a new life.your fate has already been decided. I decided it for you.” “You’re wrong, big brother!” Her voice began to fade. “My fate is for me to decide!”

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I explicitly said this in my post

Unless there's suddenly a difference between AR Worlds from Decade and Parallel Worlds from Build/Zi-O there's no reason to not make them the same.
Zi-Oh's worlds are based off the real ones being altered by the Timejackers.
Decade's AR worlds are parallels but not the real 9 Heisei worlds.

We've had this discussion already, why does this need repeating?
I literally told @Darth Nihilus that I included the part about Another Ohma Zi-O because he was a Final Stage Show character.
Yes you also told him that you wanted to use the Stage Show stuff despite the fact its not canon. This is something that is generally not typical.
I never said that the Mirror World was a universe or a multiverse.
There is only the Mirror World and the real world in Ryuki. And this doesn't change what I said: its a dimension/pocket reality created by Kanzaki Shirou, same with the Mirror Monsters, all the Advent Cards, Rider abilities, etc...
I said it was an infinite-sized dimension allowing for travel between universes.
If by universe(s) you just mean the real world and the Mirror World, then sure.
Already familiar with this.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Zi-Oh's worlds are based off the real ones being altered by the Timejackers.
Decade's AR worlds are parallels but not the real 9 Heisei worlds.
I'm not talking about the real rider worlds in Zi-O though. I'm talking about the concept of Parallel worlds that's brought up in Build and the Zi-O Rider Time.

Screenshot_2021-04-29_at_5.01.02_PM.png

Yes you also told him that you wanted to use the Stage Show stuff despite the fact its not canon.
I said that was my personal opinion. Nor did I try to push it.

EDIT:
If by universe(s) you just mean the real world and the Mirror World, then sure.

...The novel explicitly says that the Mirror World can access endless worlds.

EDIT 2: Hell doesn't the Mirror World even show up in Wizard?

Last edited:

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I'm not talking about the real rider worlds in Zi-O though. I'm talking about the concept of Parallel worlds that's brought up in Build and the Zi-O Rider Time.
You are literally making this argument overtly convoluted for the sake of it, what is your issue here?
So what? Would you argue Decade is multiversal because all 9 AR Worlds + the World of Decade, the Nega World, the World of Monsters, and the War of Riders were fusing because of Decade's existence too? Even though he has no direct control over any of that?
I said that was my personal opinion. Nor did I try to push it.
Right but its pointless to bring up since you KNOW its non-canon.
EDIT:

...The novel explicitly says that the Mirror World can access endless worlds.
And no other worlds besides the real world in Ryuki's settings are shown, so we can take that with a grain of salt.

Last edited:

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
You are literally making this argument overtly convoluted for the sake of it, what is your issue here?
You said that Kamen Rider cosmology being a megaverse is suspect. That's is my issue, there are countless/infinite alternate realities simply for each Rider World.

So what? Would you argue Decade is multiversal because all 9 AR Worlds + the World of Decade, the Nega World, the World of Monsters, and the War of Riders were fusing because of Decade's existence too? Even though he has no direct control over any of that?
Yes, the same thing was going on with Zi-O. It's a feat for their powers. Also I'm pretty sure that Decade can destroy worlds consciously, he just doesn't because he's a good guy.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
You said that Kamen Rider cosmology being a megaverse is suspect. That's is my issue, there are countless/infinite alternate realities simply for each Rider World.
Doesn't make it a megaverse. And no there are not, we don't treat alternate timelines or dimensions as full fledged universes as a standard here. KR being potentially on the top of the multiversal scale is one thing, megaversal is quite another.

Agito established the two Overlords of Darkness and Light fighting in some dimension and having the ability to move and alter time-space.
Ryuki showed that Kanzaki Shirou created the Mirror World and its connection to the real world/universe with his power, no other worlds are shown in the show.
Kabuto had the Hyper Zecter existing outside of the flow of time-space and moving through different dimensions and timelines, Hyper Kabuto also freely traveling through time at well to interact with his past/present self.
Den-O had Singularity Points and time travel that the Imagin used to hop through time and alter the past, present, and future.
Kiva had time-travel with its main point being between the 1980s with Wataru's dad and the present late 2000s with Wataru.
Decade is the first series to show a interconnected multiverse with parallel worlds and universes.
Wizard had Adamum show post-DCD that the newer series' worlds were interconnected just like the previous Heisei worlds and AR Heisei worlds in Decade.
Gaim had the Inves being from another part of the universe and a different dimension from the Earth, also the Bujin World.
etc...
Yes, the same thing was going on with Zi-O. It's a feat for their powers. Also I'm pretty sure that Decade can destroy worlds consciously, he just doesn't because he's a good guy.
No, he can't. He has never shown that power in any of the shows or movies or books at all. Decade's existence was indirectly causing the other AR Heisei worlds to disappear, and the rest of the multiverse at the time to fuse together. Apollo Geist even points this out, which is why the theme of "Tsukasa having no story" is so heavily emphasized until the end of All Riders vs Dai-Shocker.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
No, he can't. He has never shown that power in any of the shows or movies or books at all. Decade's existence was indirectly causing the other AR Heisei worlds to disappear, and the rest of the multiverse at the time to fuse together. Apollo Geist even points this out, which is why the theme of "Tsukasa having no story" is so heavily emphasized until the end of All Riders vs Dai-Shocker.

Doesn't make it a megaverse. And no there are not, we don't treat alternate timelines or dimensions as full fledged universes as a standard here. KR being potentially on the top of the multiversal scale is one thing, megaversal is quite another.

Agito established the two Overlords of Darkness and Light fighting in some dimension and having the ability to move and alter time-space.
Ryuki showed that Kanzaki Shirou created the Mirror World and its connection to the real world/universe with his power, no other worlds are shown in the show.
Kabuto had the Hyper Zecter existing outside of the flow of time-space and moving through different dimensions and timelines, Hyper Kabuto also freely traveling through time at well to interact with his past/present self.
Den-O had Singularity Points and time travel that the Imagin used to hop through time and alter the past, present, and future.
Kiva had time-travel with its main point being between the 1980s with Wataru's dad and the present late 2000s with Wataru.
Decade is the first series to show a interconnected multiverse with parallel worlds and universes.
Wizard had Adamum show post-DCD that the newer series' worlds were interconnected just like the previous Heisei worlds and AR Heisei worlds in Decade.
Gaim had the Inves being from another part of the universe and a different dimension from the Earth, also the Bujin World.
etc...
Except Build explicitly calls them parallel worlds and alternate universes.

AR Worlds are also explicitly universes.

The official Kamen Rider site dictionary for Decade says that there are countless Rider's on countless worlds.

2022-02-22.png

In the Kamen Rider Gaim novel, I think this is Kohgane, he sees infinite and countless worlds. Including other Rider worlds.

First of all,the colors.
Every color swallowed him.
And every sense. Sound. It smells. Skin sentation. Viseral sentation-No everything. Everything come in.
Defeat him like a storm, in a chaotic mix of everything and everything.
It was like a eternal time-but for a moment it was also a moment.
Infinite gorgeous colors soon obtains it shape. At the first beginning, he know that one which is nothing but the explosion of colors was a countless scenes.
With that understanding, the sense of flood obtains its meaning.He realizes everything.
Now,what he saw;he sensed was the “world/universe”.All time,all space was spreading in front of him.
However, there can be no joy there.
While despreately holding the ego that is about to collapse, he is swept away by the worlds.
Countless worlds spreading infinitely.And in all of them, its history is shining.
Countless stories of countless worlds.And countless malice and hostility.
There was an evil who slaughtered like it was a game.There was something like an angel of God. There were monsters and people who used them to kill each other.
It has evolved different from Helheim. Immortal beings. Chimimoryõ who eats people. An Extraterrestrial life form that mimic human. A demon who wants to alter history.Some like a vampire.
Furthermore, it has the memory of the earth. Incarnation of desire. Enjoying the energy of the universe. Devil that arise from despair. Hundred of artificial life forms-
Countless stories of countless worlds unfold in front of him are conneted by a single proposition, with malice and hostility as a chain.
“Life is the cycle of life and death. The world is the flow of destruction and rebirth. It’s a never-ending hell.We are trapped in a ring prison”
He can hear the voice
The voice leads him to the truth,like a saint who rescues lost sentinent beings.
“Love is lost. Trapped in hatred. I can’t reach it. There is only suffering, but for me, humans will overcome it. Unleashed from the physical cage,the spirit sublimates and become one with the universe. One in all. All in one. There is no longer any anguish. This is the ultimate evolution.”
No,it’s different.
Something in him denies the word of truth spoken by the saint
He doesn’t know what it is now. His ego is terribly thin and it seems to melt into the world and disappear at any moment.However,even so, that “something”-something that could not be hand over, something important that desprerately resisting.
The saint ridicules his struggle.
“No different. That’s what you know best”
The colors explode again. Raging sensation. And silence.

So yeah, alternate timelines in Kamen RIder can be universes.

Last edited:

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Stage shows are still part of Kamen Rider. Even if they aren't canon to the mainline series. Just think of them as an AR world.

Also forgot about this but due to Ohma Zi-O's existence, no other rider can appear after 2019 after him. Similar to Decade's Destroyer of Worlds power.

Sougo didn't care and created a future rider anyway.

So now that I've proven that Kamen Rider high tiers are megaversal, how far do they go in each verse?
Shinza Banshou is also going down.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
if megaversal gets accepted they will make it to the 13 in transformers but ultimately not clear because Prima is hilariously stronger than his brothers and sisters and he's still nothing to Unicron or Primus

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon

Except Build explicitly calls them parallel worlds and alternate universes.
Build's worlds and alternate universes have nothing to do with the Mirror World in Ryuki.

AR Worlds are also explicitly universes.

I never said they weren't.

The official Kamen Rider site dictionary for Decade says that there are countless Rider's on countless worlds.
Has nothing to do with the Mirror World in Ryuki, once more. And once more, doesn't make it beyond a multiverse anyways. You are conflating different things and trying to use them to support a claim about Ryuki's Mirror World which factually is not true.
In the Kamen Rider Gaim novel, I think this is Kohgane, he sees infinite and countless worlds. Including other Rider worlds.
Not a megaverse still.
First of all,the colors.
Every color swallowed him.
And every sense. Sound. It smells. Skin sentation. Viseral sentation-No everything. Everything come in.
Defeat him like a storm, in a chaotic mix of everything and everything.
It was like a eternal time-but for a moment it was also a moment.
Infinite gorgeous colors soon obtains it shape. At the first beginning, he know that one which is nothing but the explosion of colors was a countless scenes.
With that understanding, the sense of flood obtains its meaning.He realizes everything.
Now,what he saw;he sensed was the “world/universe”.All time,all space was spreading in front of him.
However, there can be no joy there.
While despreately holding the ego that is about to collapse, he is swept away by the worlds.
Countless worlds spreading infinitely.And in all of them, its history is shining.
Countless stories of countless worlds.And countless malice and hostility.
There was an evil who slaughtered like it was a game.There was something like an angel of God. There were monsters and people who used them to kill each other.
It has evolved different from Helheim. Immortal beings. Chimimoryõ who eats people. An Extraterrestrial life form that mimic human. A demon who wants to alter history.Some like a vampire.
Furthermore, it has the memory of the earth. Incarnation of desire. Enjoying the energy of the universe. Devil that arise from despair. Hundred of artificial life forms-
Countless stories of countless worlds unfold in front of him are conneted by a single proposition, with malice and hostility as a chain.
“Life is the cycle of life and death. The world is the flow of destruction and rebirth. It’s a never-ending hell.We are trapped in a ring prison”
He can hear the voice
The voice leads him to the truth,like a saint who rescues lost sentinent beings.
“Love is lost. Trapped in hatred. I can’t reach it. There is only suffering, but for me, humans will overcome it. Unleashed from the physical cage,the spirit sublimates and become one with the universe. One in all. All in one. There is no longer any anguish. This is the ultimate evolution.”
No,it’s different.
Something in him denies the word of truth spoken by the saint
He doesn’t know what it is now. His ego is terribly thin and it seems to melt into the world and disappear at any moment.However,even so, that “something”-something that could not be hand over, something important that desprerately resisting.
The saint ridicules his struggle.
“No different. That’s what you know best”
The colors explode again. Raging sensation. And silence.
Not a megaverse.
So yeah, alternate timelines in Kamen RIder can be universes.
No, they aren't. Stop this nonsense; none of these things apply to Ryuki's Mirror World, and we went by what we saw in the films and movies over anything else. I have no idea what the canon status of the Gaim or other novels are, Decade's were specifically approved of by Toei because of rank the TV series and its movie conclusions failed.

As of DCD:

- the original 9 Heisei worlds
- the 9 AR Heisei worlds
- Decade's world
- The world of monsters
- The world of Nega Riders
- Rider War/Battle World

Anything else is just supporting the notion of a multiverse, not a megaverse. Doesn't matter what additional add-ons we got to Rider cosmology with Wizard, Gaim, Drive, Ghost, Ex-Aid, Build, Zi-Oh, etc...nothing supports the notion of a megaversal KR cosmology.
if megaversal gets accepted they will make it to the 13 in transformers but ultimately not clear because Prima is hilariously stronger than his brothers and sisters and he's still nothing to Unicron or Primus
They aren't megaversal or close to it.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I'm all fine for upgrades to its cosmology and everything but there's a difference in trying to patently retcon or alter things to fit in a narrative; countless parallel worlds and universes existing in Build doesn't somehow make Ryuki's Mirror World some infinite multiversal mirror dimension like Goldenboy is claiming.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
I'm all fine for upgrades to its cosmology and everything but there's a difference in trying to patently retcon or alter things to fit in a narrative; countless parallel worlds and universes existing in Build doesn't somehow make Ryuki's Mirror World some infinite multiversal mirror dimension like Goldenboy is claiming.
Wait for what? Where the hell did I say that the Mirror World was that? In fact, where did you get the idea that I was talking about the Mirror World at all? I wasn't I was talking about the cosmology of the entire verse not just the mirror world.

Build's worlds and alternate universes have nothing to do with the Mirror World in Ryuki.
I wasn't talking about the Mirror World.

I never said they weren't.

You implied it here.

Has nothing to do with the Mirror World in Ryuki, once more. And once more, doesn't make it beyond a multiverse anyways. You are conflating different things and trying to use them to support a claim about Ryuki's Mirror World which factually is not true.
Again where in the hell did I get the idea I was talking about the mirror world?

I was refuting this statement you made.

We have a multiverse existing since Decade, but megaverse is beyond suspect.

I have no idea what the canon status of the Gaim or other novels are,

The Gaim novel was written as a tie-in to the Knuckle Gaiden supervised by the director.

"Novel Kamen Rider Gaim" will be released from Kodansha Character Bunko! What is the saver system, the true purpose of the dog world? We are planning a development that works with music as well as the story of V-cinema! Kamen Rider Gaim isn't over yet! Expect more news!

The Ryuki Novel was written by Inoue himself.

Kamen Rider Novel Series ③ Novel Kamen Rider Rider [Author] Toshiki Inoue [Original] Shotaro Ishinomori [content] "The last surviving one will be able to achieve any wish." Because of these words, the Kamen Riders started a series of fierce battles. Dragoons, knights, iron soldiers, and king snakes... Behind this fierce and fierce battle, they have their own tragic "reasons to fight" that have no way out. [Supplied with the book] First Press Limited Edition Bookmark Release Date: May 25, 2016 Price: HK$60 ISBN 978-988-14971-6-1 © 2013 Toshiki Inoue © 2013 ISHIMORI PRODUCTION INC. and TOEI COMPANY LTD. All Rights Reserved.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Wait for what? Where the hell did I say that the Mirror World was that? In fact, where did you get the idea that I was talking about the Mirror World at all? I wasn't I was talking about the cosmology of the entire verse not just the mirror world.
I wasn't talking about the Mirror World.
You did this several times:

Thegoldenboy2811 said:
The Mirror World in Ryuki is infinite.
Taking out a flashlight, he lead me through the halls until we reached a wide room. The walls, floor, and ceiling were all mirrors, reflecting our images infinitely. In the corner, there was a stack of countless books. That’s when I realized this was big brother’s study room. “Do you know, Yui?” He asked, as well as the countless reflections of him. “Inside one mirror is another, and inside that one yet another. It continues on infinitely. But sometimes, as you keep passing through them, you can go to a different world.”

The Mirror world allows access to endless worlds.
Ryuki and Knight found themselves stuck in a wave of monsters.They were unable to cross the wave, and yet, they could still hear Yui and her brother...as if by telepathy. “Yui, don’t cause trouble. This is the only way you can be happy. I’m doing this for your sake and my own. If you die now, there’s no way for you to come back. Weren’t you searching for a new life?” “Of course I want to be happy! But I don’t want to snatch another persons away in order to do that!” “You’re not snatching away anything. You’re merely borrowing a life. The winner’s life will be projected through you. What are you so worried about? The person who wins will get their wish. I think that’s enough compensation.” What did that mean, Shinji wondered to himself as he fought off the monsters. the winner’s life would be projected through her? “I told you before, didn’t I Yui? Endless worlds are accessible through mirrors. Each one of them is just a little bit different. I’ll send the winner to the world of their choice. That will become their reality.” “It’ll be a world of lies! Why don’t you understand that? All you’re doing is a big lie!” “You’re wrong, Yui. This is all reality. All except for you, of course. That’s why you need a new life.your fate has already been decided. I decided it for you.” “You’re wrong, big brother!” Her voice began to fade. “My fate is for me to decide!”

Your implications and intentions were pretty clear what you were trying to argue with Ryuki's Mirror World. To me and several others it seemed very apparent you were trying to argue the Mirror World was multiversal or something similar to that.
You implied it here.
I implied nothing there. I said the AR Worlds like the real Heisei Worlds in Decade are their own universes, you made a strawman there.
Again where in the hell did I get the idea I was talking about the mirror world?
See above but once more for reinforcement from your first reply to me on the first page:

Thegoldenboy2811 said:
The Mirror World in Ryuki is infinite.

The Mirror world allows access to endless worlds.
I was refuting this statement you made.
You didn't refute it.
The Gaim novel was written as a tie-in to the Knuckle Gaiden supervised by the director.

The Ryuki Novel was written by Inoue himself.

Neither of the status of canonical of these two novels have been verified. DCD's is the one exception, Agito's and Faiz's outright completely change the characterization, ending, epilogue, and plot points in their stories and were written years well after their shows had ended. You aren't going to argue this is as canon or over-rides the TV shows, do you?

We simply have no evidence besides what we know of Decade's novels (Toei, show's writers, in-universe tie-in stuff to explain use of AR in the show, etc...) to argue the other books/novelizations. Also the head writer of Gaim was Gen Urobuchi and he wasn't involved in the novel. Its more or less the same thing as the Stage Shows, we don't consider them canon and Toei has never referenced them in any canonical work. We don't know the status of Ex-Aid's novels or Build's but 99% of this stuff outright shouldn't counted because they often explicitly contradict the story of the shows.

The issue I have with your stance is you simply want to encompass everything into canon: we can't do that. The earlier majority of pre-DCD movies and special outright take places in weird time bubbles between certain episodes or others which serve as alternate endings. Agito's movie, the Ryuki-Agito HBV crossover special, Faiz, Hibiki and Kiva's stand-alone movies. Some others are harder to peg like Blade's movie which is an alternate ending or God-Speed-Love which explains 99% of everything with the time travel antics and dimension changing.

Post-DCD is when all the official crossovers are canon; Decade x Double, Double x OOOs, OOOs x Fourze, Fourze x Wizard, Wizard x Gaim, Gaim x Drive, Drive x Ghost, Ghost x Ex-Aid, Ex-Aid x Build, etc...The novels are generally afforded "more" credibility vs the HBVs, specials, and stage shows or SIC Figurt Art drama stuff but most of the time we don't count them.

Last edited:

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Your implications and intentions were pretty clear what you were trying to argue with Ryuki's Mirror World. To me and several others it seemed very apparent you were trying to argue the Mirror World was multiversal or something similar to that.
I said it allowed access to different universes.
Not that it contained an infinite multiverse.

Neither of the status of canonical of these two novels have been verified. DCD's is the one exception, Agito's and Faiz's outright completely change the characterization, ending, epilogue, and plot points in their stories and were written years well after their shows had ended. You aren't going to argue this is as canon or over-rides the TV shows, do you?
The Gaim novel is a tie-in to the Knuckle Gaiden which is canon though.

Also for novels like Agito and Faiz, I'd say they're not connected to the main tv show canon. So no they don't over-ride the tv-show canon.
Also the head writer of Gaim was Gen Urobuchi and he wasn't involved in the novel.
Hm, the fandom page says he supervised the writing for the novel.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I said it allowed access to different universes.
Would imply multiversal still. My dude, why bring up it up if your alluding to other universes as if that wasn't the intention?
Not that it contained an infinite multiverse.
Again, it was the implication.
The Gaim novel is a tie-in to the Knuckle Gaiden which is canon though.
Its not.
Also for novels like Agito and Faiz, I'd say they're not connected to the main tv show canon. So no they don't over-ride the tv-show canon.
They are connected to the main TV show, they serve as alternate endings. That doesn't make them canon just because Inoue was the writer and author of the novels, just as he was the main writer for the TV shows.
Hm, the fandom page says he supervised the writing for the novel.
>fandom
I need to see explicit statements. As it standards like the stage shows, the novels, generally speaking serve as AUs or what ifs. @Vespa Crabro what do you know of the canonical of the novels besides the Decade ones being canon? Otherwise we treat them on a case by case basis with the majority of them being AU stuff.

Back