Kamen Rider High tiers run a gauntlet.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
I implied nothing there. I said the AR Worlds like the real Heisei Worlds in Decade are their own universes, you made a strawman there.
I said this:
You said that Kamen Rider cosmology being a megaverse is suspect. That's is my issue, there are countless/infinite alternate realities simply for each Rider World.
You said this:
Doesn't make it a megaverse. And no there are not, we don't treat alternate timelines or dimensions as full fledged universes as a standard here. KR being potentially on the top of the multiversal scale is one thing, megaversal is quite another.

When I was talking about countless/infinite realities I wasn't talking about alternate timelines or dimensions. I was talking about parallel worlds like Build.

I need to see explicit statements. As it standards like the stage shows, the novels, generally speaking serve as AUs or what ifs. @Vespa Crabro what do you know of the canonical of the novels besides the Decade ones being canon? Otherwise we treat them on a case by case basis with the majority of them being AU stuff.

Here: https://www.kamen-rider-official.com/the-gaim-fes/ttfc
gaim_nenpyo_b.jpg

A chronological map of events of Gaim. From the official site. You could probably find other things like this on the site or Wikipedia if you spend half a day on it.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I said this:

You said this:
What I said has nothing to do with your strawman. You made an implication, I responded to that. Its really quite simple, my dude. Having countless parallel worlds, alternate realities and infinite universes doesn't make it a megaverse. Generally speaking nothing can be defined as a megaverse unless it involves multiple multiverses and genuinely reflects Cantor's Law of Cardinality for it to be accepted.

Having an infinite multiverse ! = being a megaverse.
When I was talking about countless/infinite realities I wasn't talking about alternate timelines or dimensions. I was talking about parallel worlds like Build.
You didn't make that clear. Also this is backpedaling considering you tried to sneak this claim with Ryuki's Mirror World from the novel while claiming you weren't implicitly trying to push that. We do not generally treat alternate timelines or eras as separate universes in the OBD, that's our standard. And I have yet to see much that indicates a different treatment needs to be applied to Kamen Rider.
A chronological map of events of Gaim. From the official site. You could probably find other things like this on the site or Wikipedia if you spend half a day on it.
Why would I spend "half a day" on Wikipedia to material I don't need to read when I've watched the show and its supplemental material? Especially with shows like Gaim that happen to be amongst my favorite ones?

The Bujin's/Sengoku World is another weird dimension thing. I don't contest the existence of a multiverse for Kamen Rider, its been apparent since Decade that's where the cosmology has gone. What I have an issue with is you trying to conflate with intent that Ryuki's Mirror World or Gaim's Bujin/Sengoku world was being evidence of "many" parallel worlds. Even though I'm quite fine with the World of Sengoku (Wizard x Gaim's movie setting) existing as another universe, it ceases to exist after the conclusion of the film's crossover events anyways.

Last edited:

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Also this is backpedaling considering you tried to sneak this claim with Ryuki's Mirror World from the novel while claiming you weren't implicitly trying to push that. We do not generally treat alternate timelines or eras as separate universes in the OBD, that's our standard. And I have yet to see much that indicates a different treatment needs to be applied to Kamen Rider.
I don't think I tried to sneak in any claim with the Ryuki cites. But from
what you said I'm guessing it's a difference on how we see things... But I haven't found anything saying it's explicitly canon so I'll just drop it anyway here's a google translation of the image above.

Is unlimited viewing for TTFC members! Kamen Rider Gaim CHRONOLOGY OF GAIM 2 is 1,1 ”Shikima-made Takegaiden Kamen Rider Duke Sengoku Sengoku Encounter with a horse and a member of Yggdrasil. Published by Gexis Driver Industry. TV Kamen Rider The story of young people who became armored riders fighting for the "forbidden fruit". The winner, Motona Soto, counts the earth from urgent memory. He set out on an undeveloped planet in space. Kawa 7,19 Takeshi Kagami Gaiden Kamen Rider Zangetsu / Baron Draws the figure of Takatora who has decided to execute "Project-Ark" because he has been educated. Theatrical version Kamen Rider short martial arts soccer big decisive battle! Golden fruit competition cup! Based on the time of the 3rd episode 1st episode of the TV series, a mysterious battle over the "golden fruit" involving the basic formula that escaped to the Barrelel world is depicted. 2011.12.11 Kouma Sue TT Kamen Rider x Kamen Rider Drive & Armor Movie War The world after the end of the full throttle TV series. The mechanical life form Megahex comes to the earth where the law has disappeared. Cinema Lead Take Gaiden Kamen Rider Knuckle One year after Naruto disappeared. With Zack as the main character, the secret story of the formation of Yggdrasil is told about the exclusion of Team Baron and the Kamen Rider period Takeshi Tora. I was flying around the world looking for the remnants. On the other hand, in Sawame City, the same road world appears. Sold from Kochosha Charaketer Shikizo 200063, Type 1 Novel Kamen Rider Shintsuki-Jobu Gaiden Yggdrasil's experimental site, and it is said that a change has occurred in the Republic of Torkia, which should have already finished its monopoly. The informed experiment settles in the Republic of Torkia for the first time in about a year on the island. Kotori is a lecturer Kafu or TTF in the original Kagami Takeshi Gaiden Kamen Rider Glidon VS Pravo Ichi LU E Prole Day AD where a new crisis is approaching Sawai City Deo Token Toa "-New production scheduled Fuzzy Wrap

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Uh, yes I said it was a google translation. I'm not Japanese.
Well given the notoriety of how inaccurate machine translations are by AI, I can't really trust it. Either way you need to understand that having multiple to infinite universes is a multiverse, not a megaverse.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Well given the notoriety of how inaccurate machine translations are by AI, I can't really trust it. Either way you need to understand that having multiple to infinite universes is a multiverse, not a megaverse.
Well I can use deepl. It's a bit more accurate.

is all you can watch if you are a TTFC member! It's a great way to get to know your friends and family. Gexis driver business publication. This is the story of young people who became TV Masked Rider Dukedom Armored Rider and fight over the "Forbidden Fruit". The winner, Sota Motina, is sent to an uncharted planet in space. The story is about a young man who becomes an armored rider. It's a great way to get to know the people of the world. Kamen Rider Tanbu the Movie: The Great Soccer Battle! The Cup for the Golden Fruit! The film depicts a mysterious battle over the "Golden Fruit," in which Motoiki, who escaped to the Bararel World, is caught in the middle of the third episode of the TV series. 2011.12.11The world after the end of the Kamen Rider x Kamen Rider Drive & Armor Drive Full Throttle TV series. The world after the end of the TV series. A machine life form, Megahex, comes to Earth where there is no more law. One year after the disappearance of Kamen Rider Knuckle Naruto, Cinema Leadbu Gaiden. The story of the formation of Yggdrasil is told with Zack as the protagonist and the exclusion of Team Baron and Kamen Rider Kibuto. They have been flying around the world looking for the remnants. On the other hand, in Sawame City, Doubimono Doudou Kyoukai appears. This is the first time in about a year that he has set foot in the Republic of Torqia. In the event that you have any questions concerning where and how to use the internet, you can call us at the web site.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
What I have an issue with is you trying to conflate with intent that Ryuki's Mirror World or Gaim's Bujin/Sengoku world was being evidence of "many" parallel worlds. Even though I'm quite fine with the World of Sengoku (Wizard x Gaim's movie setting) existing as another universe, it ceases to exist after the conclusion of the film's crossover events anyways.

I think I get what the problem was. I thought that you thought I said that the Mirror World contained a multiverse. While what you were actually you were saying was that the Mirror World would have then multiversal level reach right? Then yeah your right I was using the Novel as evidence for endless parallel universes cause that seems to be possible in the novel's version of the Mirror World.

However, since the novel is non-canon I guess we can't use it.

Also while it's true that I used the novel as evidence for parallel worlds it isn't my only piece of evidence.

In fact, I can make the argument without using anything from novels or final-stage shows. Just shows and movies.

Watch.

In Kamen Rider Build Sento introduces the concept of Alternate universes/parallel worlds.

Of which there are a countless/infinite amount. Meaning that the Build Rider World can be a countless/infinite multiverse, because there are countless/infinite alternate universes of it. And this is applicable to all the other Rider Worlds as well going by what Mogami says in the Heisei Gen Final: Build x Ex-Aid movie.

Going back in time to Decade, the Nine Worlds he travels to are AR Worlds.

Alternate realities based on the original Nine Heisei rider worlds.

And there are endless worlds going by what Decade says in the All Riders VS Dai-Shocker movie.

Since AR Worlds and Parallel Worlds as introduced in Build and Decade are just the same things. Each Heisei Rider World can also be an infinite multiverse since there are countless/infinite universes of them too.

And then this should scale all the back to Showa and into Reiwa. Thus each Rider World has countless/infinite versions of them, making each of them countless/infinite multiverses.

And so around 23+ possible countless/infinite multiverses should be considered a megaverse.

There. No novel sites, no Final Stage Show feats, nothing from the glossary website. Just my barebones argument with what's stated in the show and movies.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I think I get what the problem was. I thought that you thought I said that the Mirror World contained a multiverse. While what you were actually you were saying was that the Mirror World would have then multiversal level reach right? Then yeah your right I was using the Novel as evidence for endless parallel universes cause that seems to be possible in the novel's version of the Mirror World.
You completely missed everything I said. I don't know why you are making so much or so many verbose arguments, simple fact of the matter is my stance is fairly simple and not nuanced at all:

- The Mirror World in Ryuki is not a multiverse
- I did not deny there is multiverse in Kamen Rider
- I have repeatedly stated from Kamen Rider Decade and onwards, we have numerous examples of Kamen Rider's cosmology showing parallel worlds, alternate realities, dimensions, and other universes in them
- Having infinite universes does not equate to a megaverse
- Nothing in Build, Zi-Oh, or any other series indicates a megaverse existing in Kamen Rider, only a multiverse
- The example you brought up with All Riders vs Dai-Shocker in Decade's movie does not say "endless worlds", he says the worlds expand endlessly, which is poetic and not literal in the context Tsukasa is using it

We have an infinite multiverse.
We do not have anything close to a megaverse.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Having infinite universes does not equate to a megaverse
Yes, you said that having multiple multiverses makes a megaverse.

Nothing in Build, Zi-Oh, or any other series indicates a megaverse existing in Kamen Rider, only a multiverse
Except we know from Build that you can have infinite universes from 1 rider. Which I would called a multiverse. If you have infinite universes for 1 rider each then you’d have multiple multiverses, which would be a megaverse.

Back