Kamen Rider High tiers run a gauntlet.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Yes, you said that having multiple multiverses makes a megaverse.
There are no multiple multiverses in Kamen Rider.
Except we know from Build that you can have infinite universes from 1 rider. Which I would called a multiverse. If you have infinite universes for 1 rider each then you’d have multiple multiverses, which would be a megaverse.
Except that's not the case. Pandora's Box being used by a Rider can create more universes/worlds, but not the case your suggesting.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
There are no multiple multiverses in Kamen Rider.
Why not? Decade explains that there are infinite alternate realities. Build explains that there can be infinite alternate realities for each main Rider universe. That sounds very much like multiple multiverses to me.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Yes, you said that having multiple multiverses makes a megaverse.
You need to stop doing this. Having infinite universes = a multiverse. All of those universes are within the same set of intergers (the Riders of Kamen Rider and their worlds), that does not mean separate multiverses. By Cardinality's Law, all those universes/worlds exist within the same infinite set, they are not separate or interposed away from the main group (the multiverse).

There is no megaverse in Kamen Rider.
That simple.
Except we know from Build that you can have infinite universes from 1 rider.
We only ever specifically saw two separate universes in Build and the most destructive on-screen feat was planet busting. Sento's father had to basically find a universe (implying obviously more then the two we saw) that Evolto didn't exist and over-write that one to get rid of him in Build's finale.
Which I would called a multiverse. If you have infinite universes for 1 rider each then you’d have multiple multiverses, which would be a megaverse.
No, that's not how it works at all. I'm afraid you don't really understand what you are claiming:

- I already rebuked this
- You are repeating yourself on a debunked point
- The point which was debunked because nothing suggests that Kamen Rider's style of multiverse is anything different from how we typically would use Cardinality's Law to determine infinite as being separate or not
- You also cannot retroactively try to apply things from Decade and Zi-Oh to previous stuff in Heisei (we don't do this with power levels from stronger to weaker characters) and it holds with cosmology in general (claiming this with the AR and real Heisei 9 worlds, Mirror World in Ryuki, etc...)

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Why not? Decade explains that there are infinite alternate realities. Build explains that there can be infinite alternate realities for each main Rider universe. That sounds very much like multiple multiverses to me.
Because there aren't. You keep repeating yourself ad naseum on something that isn't true.

Back