Mad God Genis-Vell vs ToAru

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
You are WAY too late for that bud...
speaks volumes that outside of the 3, I'm really the only person even arguing anything anymore.
What are you even arguing? That Othinus isn't universal+? I'm sorry but maybe you should argue if you have actual evidence against the giant walls of texts I posted and not 'it doesn't make sense!' Come back after you can tell the difference between the main character and side character.

The only reason shits gone this far is cause of yours and everyone elses downplay the series because what? SB likes it? So what, toaru isn't Sb and has no connection to it other than SB likes it. isn't OLF supposed to be the only good vs site? Thats how you market yourselves as. But I guess that doesn't extend to toaru, with how people are purposely downplaying because of some sort perceived grudge. Do you know how many times I had to repost shit because no one ever seems to actually read?

Also Fate's easier than Toaru to understand? The series notoriously hard to get into, has so many half explained concepts, the series where people argue about how shit works everyday, is easier to understand? I'mma gonna have a fucking laugh.

Last edited:

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
You are WAY too late for that bud...
speaks volumes that outside of the 3, I'm really the only person even arguing anything anymore.
Also I'm pretty your the one hyperfixating on how the verse works. You again tried to downplay toaru and when I posted Othinus's and the TMG's feat with 'thats not actually universal+' and your tired response of 'phases don't make sense.' Which means that you didn't read anything I posted because my phase explanation post didn't even take anything new other than the WR post, literally everything from their was above.

And after I posted all about Phases your still trying to downplay by pretending that still Toaru 'doesn't make sense' and 'follows it own logic'.

Well hun, guess what? EVERY SERIES WORKS UNDER THEIR OWN LOGIC.

Does all of Superman's feats just disappear because they work under DC logic? Do Hunter x Hunter characters suddenly lose there powers if there fighting outside the HxH verse because we don't actually know if nen exists in other universes?

No, because characters keep the logic and feats the story built up for them in a vs debate, and there abilities are allowed to work on the opponent unless the opponent has feats that they shrugged of something similar or has resistance to something similar.

This is why shit like Genjutsu works on characters not from the Naruto verse despite how Genjutsu works on people with Chakra coils, but also why if a character has feats that they've resisted a similar form of mind control they'd still be able to break out of genjutsu even if genjutsu doesn't exist in that verse.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Going back to the debate.

For speed Othinus is ftl at base.

And has shown the ability to manipulate space, time, and dimensions easily.

Ollerus and Othinus created hundreds of millions of explosions, so many that they began to distort space and time itself, like a black hole.
"Ha ha ha. Don't get so pessimistic, Miss Almighty Magic God. No one can stand on your level at the moment. Don't treat me like a true monster just because you're lonely."

"…"

The girl known as a magic god closed her single eye just once.

It looked like she was trying to take her mind off of some truly hideous clown.

An instant later, the slight space between them was filled with tens of thousands or even hundreds of millions of strange explosions.

If the theory of relativity that summarized the relationship between time and space would allow a black hole-like object to exist under certain special circumstances, the extreme compression of space by their frightening clash may have twisted the continuity of time.

That was how extreme this series of attacks was.

A wall of explosions completely filled the space between those two monsters. It showed no sign of ending and seemed to completely ignore the concept of numbers.

Othinus stops time.
It seemed like time had stopped.

Or perhaps only this place where Othinus was had changed.

It may have been like a waking dream or when one's life flashed before their eyes.

"No matter how many people surrounded you, none of them were actually looking at you. After seeing your name, your outer shell, and a list of your actions, they decided for themselves what kind of person you must be. That is why their impression of you was so easily manipulated by changing their point of view."

Othinus continued to speak while ignoring Komoe-sensei raising the knife.

"Now, is all this really necessary?"

She knew the answer, but she asked again just to check.

"Is this really worth risking your life to protect? All of you are nothing more than different individuals."

"…"

While collapsed on the ground, Kamijou Touma moved his eyes slightly in response.

For some reason, he regained the slight strength needed to form words.

"…It is."

"?"

"Despite all that, it is certainly worth protecting."

No matter how much tragedy a person was thrashed by, they deserved a chance to stand back up. Some people had twisted their relationships, surrounded themselves with hatred, and gave no thought to living a happy life, but even they had the option of reversing each of those decisions.

That was how Kamijou Touma had overcome a few different incidents in the past.

He had seen people who returned to the light.

It was now Kamijou's turn to struggle.

He may have been the source of this world, but he was prepared to accept it all, make up for all of it, and continue forward.

Everything would return to normal.

He would make sure of it.

"I see."

Othinus smiled a bit.

It was a dark, dark, dark smile.

"It seems you are no different from the foolish frog that does not notice the heat of the water he is being boiled in. I had thought the immutability of your right hand was my greatest enemy, but it seems another obstacle has presented itself. But it is so pathetic that it would be foolish to face it seriously. In that case, I will make a slight change of plans and enjoy this."

"What are you going to do?"

He received no response.

The girl known as a Magic God gave an exaggerated snap of her fingers.

In the next moment, time sped back up to normal and Tsukuyomi Komoe swung the knife forcefully down.

Othinus manipulates concepts.
That boy…

"Kamijou Touma" sat in shock in the very corner desk of the classroom lit by orange light. His arms and legs hung limply down and his eyes blankly viewed Othinus's slightly altered world.

His breathing was erratic.

He grew negligent even in the bare minimum of actions he needed to live.

She was right.

In this twisted world where how people viewed themselves and others had completely collapsed, could he truly rely on a name?

His own concept of "Kamijou Touma" was no different from other people's concepts of "Kamijou Touma".

They could both be easily manipulated. He had just seen that very concept altered to a laughable extent, so why had he thought it did not apply to him as well?

If so…

Who was "he"?

He had truly believed himself to be "Kamijou Touma", but who was he really?

Othinus about to release Gungnir bends time and space.
"I see."

The lance audibly sliced through the air as she lightly swung it.

That was not a sign of an attack.

She slowly moved the lance to hold it in both hands.

"I had grown sick of my unfortunate connection to Ollerus, but I had thought that was the limit of opposition this world would present."

"…?"

"However, I suppose the time I have spent with you has surpassed that connection. To think this place would create someone who understands me even more than him. The world seems to enjoy throwing difficulties my way!!"

Her shout acted as a trigger.

Kamijou Touma and Othinus both moved at once.

It ended after one step.

A whirl of destruction burst out.

Time stopped.

Space was compressed.

The standard concepts of time and space no longer had any meaning.

The lance of the head Norse god was named Gungnir. Its handle was made from the wood of an ash tree, the same as the world tree, its sharp tip was made from gold, and it had tremendous power due to the runes personally carved into the Dvergr-made base by the head god.

It had a few different characteristics.

1. The lance was made to be thrown.

2. The lance would always hit its target once thrown.

3. The lance could not be shot down or destroyed mid-flight.

4. The lance would always return to its owner's hands after piercing the target.

Returning to its owner seemed to be a relatively important ability for projectiles. For example, Cú Chulainn from Celtic mythology's spear did not possess that ability and he was ultimately killed when his own spear was thrown back at him. Lightning God Thor's Mjölnir in Norse mythology and Light God Lugh's Fragarach in Celtic mythology were both said to have this ability.

It was possible those weapons' characteristics were meant to make them "wonderful weapons only the special gods were allowed to use and that no human could ever make".

And even with all of those characteristics, the lance of the head Norse god had yet another characteristic that put it a clear step above the weapons' of the other gods.

5. That lance would destroy the symbols of human power.

That came from when Gungnir had broken the legendary sword wielded by the father of Sigurd the hero. When necessary, the head Norse god would take power from humans, implying it was their time to die, and add their soul to the army of the gods.

A human could not defeat a god.

The convenience of the god had priority over everything in the human's world and the workings of the world would act accordingly.

No other characteristic felt more strongly like the power of a god.

Rather than showing simple destructive power by blowing away a mountain or vaporizing the sea, it bluntly indicated the precedence of the god.

In other words, the instant that lance left Othinus's hands, the world would be blown to pieces.

Time returned to normal.

Kamijou once more felt space spread out around him.

As the lance was fired with tremendous force, the "happy world" was smashed to pieces as if space itself was being torn apart. As a fragment of the world approached with the force of a raging wave, it took on the shape of a giant lance. The walls of all the phases were crushed, transformed into a swirl of deadly weapons resembling sharp shards of glass, and approached their pitiful target as if to swallow him whole.

Everything was ripped up.

The black labyrinth, which had used up all of its possibilities, showed itself.

Magic God Othinus had the ability to create, so she was technically not destroying anything. This may have been a change brought about by adding a new phase into the world. Nevertheless, it was blatantly obvious what the scene before Kamijou's eyes would produce. It was the same as referring to the utter destruction of a luxurious palace as "creating a pile of rubble". This was undeniably a torrent of destruction.

The convenience of the world of man meant nothing.

The destruction carried out by the god took precedence.

Its greatest effect was causing any resisting human who saw it to give up.

It provided such an overwhelming feeling of resignation that even an experienced hero would fall to his knees and end his challenge.

Most likely, no one could have escaped that lance when attacked head on. No matter what form of defense or evasion they attempted, they would have had no hope of surviving. That attack had been given the parameter of "no human can oppose it". Unless one left the territory of man, one would be smashed to pieces. Not even Fiamma of the Right or Ollerus could have done anything when faced with it.

There was no way a normal high school boy could overcome it.

Even with a special power in his right hand, he would be smashed to pieces before he could use it.

Othinus controlled everything in the world, she can reverse time and control fate.
Magic God Othinus could control everything. Without exaggeration, she controlled the world itself. If she wanted to, she could have galaxies collide to kill Kamijou Touma. Or she could break the bonds between the particles making up his body and cause his very existence to disperse. If she was the slightest bit dissatisfied with something, she could turn back time, re-lay the rails of fate that led to the future, and create the exact result she wanted.

Othinus can control every dimension.
"Have you forgotten?" Othinus sounded almost utterly exasperated. "This is the Dianoid. The entire building is made of carbon materials. That means you don't need control over every phase, every dimension, and every element to manipulate everything around you. A magician with control over carbon and nothing else can pull that one off."

And Othinus’s phantom Crossbow has an arrow that can move outside of three dimensional space.

The eighth overcomes the limitations of the three-dimensional universe, attacks the enemy coming from the higher dimension, and Touma reacts to it.
…The eighth shot overcame the restrictions of the third dimension.

Kamijou felt a static electricity-like spark on his spine and immediately swung his head to the side as hard as he could. An instant later, space suddenly split open and an arrow assaulted the world.

He focused on his trajectory.

The several meter path to Othinus appeared clearly in his head.

So Othinus can just warp, time, space, and dimensions in order to keep up with Genis, she can even mess with the concepts of these things in order to keep up.

And that’s not factoring that she also has a limited form of omnipresence.

Oatinus has limited omnipresence.
"Just to be clear, they haven't been brainwashed," said a girl's voice. Othinus was leaning her back up against his back. "I haven't added anything new. As I said, I merely changed their point of view. You had already done what it would take to be treated like this. It was just that no one – yourself included – had realized it before."

He quickly turned around, but there was no one there.

Magic God Othinus was still behind him.

"You always charged headfirst into some kind of incident, used your fists to defeat your enemy, and protected someone and their small world as a result. By accumulating enough such incidents, you even managed to bring World War Three to an end. You were treated as a type of hero and only that positive aspect was emphasized. That is what happened in the world you know."

She whispered the words.

Rather than beating him down with her words, she let them slip deep inside of him.

"But what if their point of view is changed? You bare your fangs toward anyone you don't like, jump in and steal every girl you so much as set your eyes on, and relentlessly swing your fist toward anyone who resists. That is another side of the person known as Kamijou Touma. You chose your fists as your means of solving problems. It may seem cute compared to a sword or gun, but you managed to influence the outcome of World War Three with that method. It is strange for people to silently accept an incarnation of violence like that. The hatred people have toward national dictators is not enough for you."

The scent and warmth of the girl leaning up against his back cleanly vanished.

His (supposed) classmate, Aogami Pierce, spoke as if he had not seen any of that.

Last edited:

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Othinus’s regen.

The Magic God body can regenerate lethal attacks.
She had supposedly taken the exact same damage, but not so much as a single scratch remained on her smooth skin. The destruction had indeed occurred, but the wounds had immediately repaired themselves like watching the destruction of gelatin in reverse.

The God of Magic is eternal and cannot die. He cannot be affected by any standard means, including physical and spiritual. Even if you find a way to kill the God of Magic, he will still come back, even if his entire body has turned into particles of light, and only 1% of his body remains.
"Othinus!? But…how!?"

"How? You were part of the reason."

The palm-sized Othinus lay down next to his head.

"First, I had yet to put in the eye and was thus essentially a magic god and not a human. Second, you destroyed the fairy spell with Imagine Breaker before I fired the final crossbow shot, so I was not completely destroyed. Third, having her body crumble was not enough to kill a magic god."

His mind could not keep up with the sudden explanation.

He immediately looked over to Index, but her eyes were opened wide too. Her 103,000 grimoires only had the knowledge needed to make a magic god out of a human, so they may not have included what would happen afterwards.

Othinus waved her index finger while lying face down.

"At that point, Magic God Othinus was 99% destroyed, but it seems the remaining pieces gathered together on their own. My body changed form somewhat and I can no longer use my former power, but it seems I have remained behind."

It was absolutely ridiculous.

The idea of a human gathering together again after being smashed to pieces sounded like complete nonsense, but he could not question it further when he was talking about a magic god. If Othinus said that was how it worked, he could only accept it.

In fact, he himself had seen it happen before.

In that infinite hell, she had hidden the final crossbow shot behind herself and pulverized her own body along with his, but her body had soon regenerated as if nothing had happened.

(But would my body "automatically" re-form with no intervention from my will? I still have my questions about that.)The God of Magic is eternal and cannot die. He cannot be affected by any standard means, including physical and spiritual. Even if you find a way to kill the God of Magic, he will still come back, even if his entire body has turned into particles of light, and only 1% of his body remains.
"Even if your form and the total amount of power contained within it have changed, you are still closer to being a magic god than a human. You have been weakened too far to ever use magic again, though. To be blunt, do you even have a lifespan? If throwing you into a cell for a hundred years wouldn't add a single wrinkle, imprisonment won't accomplish anything. We need to create a new punishment that will be especially effective against you and only you."

Last edited:

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
True Magic God speed feats.

Just like Othinus they have the same abilities as her on a higher level, meaning that they have space, time and dimension control+conceptual control and limited omnipresence.

There capable of maneuvering through the hidden world, a phase where distance and time don’t matter.

True Magic Gods consider Othinus a failure
“Yes. If we were to interfere, would this be the time?”

It may have been wrong to refer to that place as dark. In fact, the word “place” was not entirely accurate either. Non-existent things could not be explained. Nevertheless, a few voices lurked within where no one could interfere.

“We have no more attachment to Othinus herself, but this ending could hinder Kamijou Touma’s future. Then again, I doubt anyone but us could resolve this now that a magic god is involved. It would be a shame to have the direction thrown off so much for something so trivial.”

“High Priest[1], we’re thinking about influencing events by interfering with the existing world, aren’t we?”

“Don’t worry, Nephthys. The old man isn’t so foolish he wouldn’t calculate all that out. This shows just how different an existence Othinus was. Although I doubt she realized the truth behind Gremlin.”

“Othinus was a failure.”

“She reached the level of magic god, so there is no reason to be that cruel.”

Distance and time don’t matter.
“Instead of being a fusion of science and magic, it’s an organization that every magic god of every religion can take part in equally☆”

“Oh, Niang-Niang. Where have you been?”

“The concepts of distance and time don’t matter here, remember? And I can’t leave regardless. Even if I did, I’d just end up gathering unwanted attention on a global scale like Othinus. I was a hair’s breadth and an infinite distance away.”

The tiniest gaps in the Hidden World extends to infinity.
“Does the same go for the others?”

“Old man, did you start forgetting things once you became a mummy? The zombie girl, the chimera, and everyone are here. It’s just in destiny’s hands whether we run across each other in this place where the tiniest gap extends to an infinite distance☆”

In the Hidden World Phase, there is not even a direction or depth, and the Magical Gods themselves determine it.
However, the people drifting through that darkness showed no concern. They implicitly said that this was the natural state of the world or that someone had yet to whisper "let there be light".

Direction and depth were indistinguishable in that black space, but three distinct presences existed there.

"So have we managed to finish in time, Nephthys?"

The three presences intentionally all looked in the same direction.

That produced directionality in the all-encompassing and heavy darkness.

That directionality took the form of depth and finally defined the entire space.

The Hidden World was a phase not even Othinus knew about nor could she destroy.
Othinus and Kamijou Touma had been wrong about one thing.

They had thought that world of darkness had been the full extent of the world. They had assumed that pitch black despair had been the product of destroying everything and leaving nothing at all behind.

But in truth, there had been one more layer. It was as uniform as a thin membrane, it had not even the slightest seam, and it could not be detected or destroyed by anyone, but one last phase had existed.

This black world was the place not even Magic God Othinus had been able to destroy.

And even if this speed only matters in the hidden phase the True Magic Gods could simply create a phase where time and distance don’t matter.

Last edited:

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Also from Volume 19 of New Testament, Between the lines 4.

Coronzon was an intelligent lifeform.

So if she was to stave off boredom, she would do it in a way those common hip-thrusting animals could not.

She knew the polite way to deal in cruelty.

She was familiar with the courteous way to engage with others in cruelty.

She understood the graceful way to decorate herself with cruelty.

“Those non-functioning cruelty impotents thought they were so great.”

Lola laughed and spat out those words, but then she noticed something.

The stench of blood and flesh was missing.

Even if she had dropped such a large mass on Academy City and crushed the entire city, would it really be blown away so cleanly? It was a densely populated area with a population of 2.3 million. If she had squashed them all with the fly swatter, the powerful stench of death should have hit her like an invisible wall.

It was too clean.

It was too clear.

Yes, almost like…there had never been a human race on this planet.

“Wha-…?”

Just as Lola grew suspicious, something reached her ears.

They were voices which sounded incredibly out of place.

“Huh? Hey, Nephthys, some neat-looking toy just fell out of the sky.”

“You’re right, Niang-Niang. It isn’t every day that someone wanders into this sealed timeline without permission.”

Lola Stuart was not so stupid that she did not know what this meant.

For one thing, it had been Coronzon herself who used Karasuma Fran to guide Kamisato Kakeru into Academy City so he would make a mess of Aleister’s plans. She had of course received reports on the annihilation of the many Magic Gods along the way.

“The exiled Magic Gods…? Wait, then this earth must be…!?”

“Hmm.” Despite the groan, the modified mini-China dress girl with pale skin did not actually seem to give it any thought. “This is a time-shifted place, much like the excess frames on a film, that Kamisato Kakeru’s World Rejecter exiled us to as a prison, right? Then did you maybe get caught by some part of relativity? Like how approaching the speed of light causes the flow of time to slow?”

“For example, if you set out on a long-distance space journey intended to leave the solar system and then made a U-turn, it’s possible you could have gotten shifted from your origin point and ended up on the time axis of this earth instead. It would take miraculous odds for it to happen, though.”

It finally hit her.

She realized why Human Aleister had launched Coronzon into space and why Aiwass had intentionally lost and made his exit before they arrived at this earth.

What was it he had said?

“It is time you experienced the loneliness of Urashima Tarou, you mere debris.”

And there was one problem more important than the logic behind this.

…Unlike the proper earth where 6 or 7 billion lived, this earth contained no lifeforms, human or otherwise. Here, there were only the Magic Gods who had mastered the field of magic until they had achieved the title of a god. Only those true beasts who were satisfied so long as they could wield their extraordinary power without being a nuisance and who were willing to engage each other in unceasing combat in this eternally-regenerating prison where they could go all out.

And now they had found a new toy.

A new rule, never before seen in online mode, had been added.

The Magic Gods gathered around, licked their lips, and spoke up in unison. Just as Coronzon herself had wanted, they did not even attempt to hide their extreme cruelty.

“Looks like we aren’t going to be bored for a while.”

And.

“Abh, hh, abhahh…!!!??”

Somewhere in Academy City, a portion of the perfectly normal scenery split apart and an arm burst out. It sank down, rose back up, and then pulled out a face and torso along with it. At that point, several arms grabbed at the hair and clothing and dragged it all back down again.

“Ooahh!!”

Even so, that being had returned.

And Coronzon within.

With multiple Magic Gods clinging to her like the sludge of a bottomless bog, she had taken one last large step to force her way back from World Rejecter’s shifted timeline.

“Oh, crap! We got carried away and played around a little too much!”

“Oh, dear…. This is not good. The crack has sealed back up.”

A modified mini-China dress girl with pale skin and a sexy woman with bandages wrapped around her brown skin had been dragged up with her. Those two sounded panicked for once, but it was too late now. They had made so many compromises to reach that catastrophic paradise, but the door had already sealed up tight.

Lola gasped for breath with them tangled around and clinging to her.

Well @Irradiance was right, we don’t actually get to see if Coronzon and the Magic Gods fight. But despite having Magick Flaming Sword she’s weak enough to be a toy to them so there’s that.

Actually now that I think about it. @Irradiance, @Mr.OMG are the TMG’s still infinitely weakened? I don’t think they or WR disabled the spell.

seth

Preeminent
The concept hax looks the most deadly. Comics don't really get much onto that type of hax and usually only the god tiers get that sort of hax.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Oh yeah, TMG Regen.

Othinus’s own Regen feats apply to the TMG’s.

She had supposedly taken the exact same damage, but not so much as a single scratch remained on her smooth skin. The destruction had indeed occurred, but the wounds had immediately repaired themselves like watching the destruction of gelatin in reverse.

The God of Magic is eternal and cannot die. He cannot be affected by any standard means, including physical and spiritual. Even if you find a way to kill the God of Magic, he will still come back, even if his entire body has turned into particles of light, and only 1% of his body remains.
"Othinus!? But…how!?"

"How? You were part of the reason."

The palm-sized Othinus lay down next to his head.

"First, I had yet to put in the eye and was thus essentially a magic god and not a human. Second, you destroyed the fairy spell with Imagine Breaker before I fired the final crossbow shot, so I was not completely destroyed. Third, having her body crumble was not enough to kill a magic god."

His mind could not keep up with the sudden explanation.

He immediately looked over to Index, but her eyes were opened wide too. Her 103,000 grimoires only had the knowledge needed to make a magic god out of a human, so they may not have included what would happen afterwards.

Othinus waved her index finger while lying face down.

"At that point, Magic God Othinus was 99% destroyed, but it seems the remaining pieces gathered together on their own. My body changed form somewhat and I can no longer use my former power, but it seems I have remained behind."

It was absolutely ridiculous.

The idea of a human gathering together again after being smashed to pieces sounded like complete nonsense, but he could not question it further when he was talking about a magic god. If Othinus said that was how it worked, he could only accept it.

In fact, he himself had seen it happen before.

In that infinite hell, she had hidden the final crossbow shot behind herself and pulverized her own body along with his, but her body had soon regenerated as if nothing had happened.

(But would my body "automatically" re-form with no intervention from my will? I still have my questions about that.)The God of Magic is eternal and cannot die. He cannot be affected by any standard means, including physical and spiritual. Even if you find a way to kill the God of Magic, he will still come back, even if his entire body has turned into particles of light, and only 1% of his body remains.
"Even if your form and the total amount of power contained within it have changed, you are still closer to being a magic god than a human. You have been weakened too far to ever use magic again, though. To be blunt, do you even have a lifespan? If throwing you into a cell for a hundred years wouldn't add a single wrinkle, imprisonment won't accomplish anything. We need to create a new punishment that will be especially effective against you and only you."

Being infinitely weakened still makes the TMG’s functionally immortal.
"The Voodoo Zombie did an excellent job. I'm sure of it now that I've walked around the area a bit. The spell has adapted to our bodies, so now we can move through the world without breaking it."

"Nee hee hee. Splitting up our power like opposing mirrors, huh?"

Niang-Niang laughed like a mischievous child. She wore a short white China dress and had a distinctive charm attached to her forehead which she poked at with her index finger.

"By infinitely dividing our infinite power, we've kept ourselves at a level just barely low enough for this world to contain. …But in a way, this is the worst possible transformation, don't you think? You could just keep killing and killing us without end. Like a matryoshka doll or an onion, you would have to fight a nearly eternal battle to completely kill us."
For one thing, no one existed who could kill a being that the world could only just barely contain. Whether a Magic God's power was divided by a billion or a trillion, a mere magician was still not enough to kill them.

The Magic God's existence was infinitely layered like a matryoshka doll or an onion. A Magic God was impossible to kill in the first place, but one would have to kill them a trillion or a quadrillion times before they would cease to exist.

The body of the Magical God will live forever.
When it came down to it, a Magic God like him had no real reason why he had to settle things with Kamijou Touma right away. His mummy body would continue to function indefinitely. Just as Othinus had lived a long, long mind-numbing amount of time to find someone who understood her, it did not entirely matter to him as long as it was all resolved in the very end. Of course, he was nothing but a disaster to those who only had a one hundred year lifespan and were being constantly targeted in this normal world. In other words, the wait may have been the most frightening part.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Othinus’s regen.

Oh yeah, TMG Regen.

Othinus’s own Regen feats apply to the TMG’s.

Being infinitely weakened still makes the TMG’s functionally immortal.

The body of the Magical God will live forever.
Oh, yeah I feel like I should post this.

The turning into particles of light thing is because of Fairy spell. Which was destroying her body. At the end of NT 1

(I don’t care if it gets broken, crushed, or ripped apart! As long as it isn’t torn off, I can still negate the stake in her chest!!)
He swung up his right arm that had become a spiral of intense pain.
With a sound like a rubber band snapping after being stretched beyond its limit, the arrow’s trajectory was diverted slightly upwards and he slipped below it.
The girl’s surprised face lay before him.
“I win, Othinus!!!!!”
He had made his way up to her, but he did not clench his fist as he moved his red-stained arm. Rather than punching, he embraced her slender body in both arms.
He wrapped his arms behind her and his palm touched the stake of light piercing through the center of her chest.
He gathered his last strength in those five fingers.
“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!”
And he pulled it out from her back.
“I won’t let you run away,” he whispered in her ear.
His body was completely battered, but he still gathered strength in his fingers.
That was enough to smash the stake of light to pieces.
“I promised, remember? I said I would save you even if it meant fighting the entire world.”
“Yes…you did.”
Othinus narrowed her eye as the boy held her in his arms.
She looked happy.
She looked truly happy.
“But you don’t have to worry.”
He heard a cracking noise.
It was a very quiet noise.
“I was…”
But it did not stop and it did not come to an end. As the sound of thin ice breaking continued from her body, the blonde girl in an eyepatch smiled.
“I was already saved from the moment you said that to me.”
NT Index v10 366-367.jpg
He saw light.
He saw particles of light.
By the time he noticed the change, he could no longer feel the girl in his arms. Her slender body crumbled. He could not understand it. Her crumbling body was more fleeting than snow. It turned to smooth particles of light as it fell to the ground and those were swept away by the wind.
He had been one step – just one step – too late, and in that moment, he thought he heard her voice once more even after she had vanished.
“Thank you.”
Before he could determine whether that voice had been real or imagined, something within him reached its limit and he collapsed onto the snow.

Othinus obviously survives, but gets stuck as a pixie.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Oh, yeah I feel like I should post this.

The turning into particles of light thing is because of Fairy spell. Which was destroying her body. At the end of NT 1

Othinus obviously survives, but gets stuck as a pixie.
Actually being unaffected by the Fairy Spell is also a feat.

Fairy spell created by Ollerus that strips godlike beings of their divine status, bringing them down to human level, in the case of the God of Magic - lowering their chances of success to zero. According to Ollerus, the Fairies are formerly Pagan Gods who were converted to fairies with the rise and consolidation of Christianity, having lost all their power.
"I built a spell out of a historical fact the great Christian powers carried out without realizing it. Simply put, they shrank down the pagan gods. The king of the forest transformed into a dwarf. The queen of the sea was remade into a female monster that sank ships. The god that is hit by this spell will be dragged down from the territory of a magic god and forcibly returned to the territory of a human!!"

One theory said the gods of the many old religions that conflicted with Christianity were reclassified as evil gods who fell under the category of demons. Those became clear enemies, but there were others that had been remade into beings that lived alongside mankind.

In other words, fairies.

These small neighbors were frightening beings that kidnapped people and ate their insides, but they would also help with one's job or housework if certain conditions were met. The religious powers had once forbidden belief in them, but they had remained in the people's hearts. These beings had not been completely remade as enemies or completely eliminated. Unlike the evil gods whose great power was recognized but were seen as merciless enemies, most of these had managed to remain unchanged in people's hearts on the condition that they were made powerless or shrank down.

Ollerus had created a system from this and contained it within a single spell.

The word "fairy" was not all that rare. Religions did not treat it as taboo and it filled children's fairy tales and picture books. However, very few people had accurately extracted their true form and original role from the flood of information. It was similar to how the great mixture of information on the modern internet diluted the trustworthiness and credibility of the information found there.

And that was why only one who had taken a step into the territory of a magic god could extract the spell to kill a magic god.

It was a twisted method, but it was obvious what would happen if that spell struck Othinus who had reached the territory of a magic god.

"Even if all of mankind worked together, they would have no way of opposing the being known as a magic god. And that simple truth does not change even when one includes those of us who only barely remain within the territory of a human," said Ollerus.

He spoke of the beginning of a certain death.

"So instead of trying to bring mankind higher, I will drag you down. I will tear off your wings, strike you from the air, and throw you to the throngs of people who can only crawl along the ground. …This is the end. Even if humans cannot kill a god, we can manage against a fairy."

Despite this Othinus is unaffected by it throughout the entirety of NT 9

At Sargasso, Ollerus and Fiamma of the Right used their anti-Magic God spell on Othinus.

That spell was meant to shrink a Magic God down to the level of a fairy and it succeeded, but Othinus remained calm.

“It could be either success or failure, so you have given me the chance I needed to become a complete Magic God. Your desperate strategy has merely given me what I needed.”

And destroys the universe.

In fact not only does it not effect her throughout the entirety of NT 9 but she even uses the spell to amp herself up and access negative possibilities after Touma destroys Gungnir.

The Gungnir is a remote that allows her to fully control the power of the God of Magic, to be more precise, Otynus has a 100% chance of success, among the endless possibilities of events only positive ones remain, but Otynus can also use the negative possibilities thanks to the fairy spell. Destroying Gungnir also won't affect her power level, only her control.
"Gungnir did nothing more than point my powers in the direction of 100% success. But the fairy spell Ollerus used on me at the very end gave me another possibility as a Magic God: 100% failure. That possibility means all of my actions will backfire. But if I know I will always fail, I can achieve victory by always choosing the exact opposite of my initial impression. …Even without the lance, a Magic God is still a Magic God!! This is not even remotely over!!!!!!"

It’s only in NT 10 that it starts effecting her.
“So what exactly do you plan to do? We’re currently surrounded by ocean, so how do you plan to safely and covertly escape?”

“………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………That’s actually a really good question.”

“Wait… Don’t tell me you hadn’t given this any thought at all.”

Unpleasant sweat poured from Kamijou’s body and he poured all his energy into averting his gaze. The girl known as a god heavily, silently, and unsteadily stood up.

“You make such a big show of rescuing me and then you do this!? And what did you hope to do if we did escape? Imagine Breaker won’t work against cruise missiles that don’t rely on the supernatural and I’m currently on the road to death thanks to that fairy spell. How!! In the hell!! Do you hope to rescue me!? Well!?”

“Wait, wait! Othi-chan, don’t climb on top of me!! Do you have any idea how revealing that outfit is!?”

“Don’t call me that!! Even if you understand me, that’s getting too friendly, human!! And I don’t like how it makes you sound like my uncle!!”

“I’m not trying to make fun of a god or anything. And if we’re gonna bring up what things sound like, let’s get into why I dropped the ‘nus’. I think that would make most people think of the word ‘anu-…”

“I’m gonna punch you! I really am gonna punch you!!”

Even with her spear gone and while suffering due to the transformation to a fairy, she was still a god. She could easily beat the snot out of the boy who stopped World War 3 with a single fist.

While gasping for breath (on top of Kamijou Touma’s stomach), Othinus finally realized this was no time for this.

“Let’s sum up the important points.”

“U-ubfh…”

“The first problem is of course the fact that the entire world is after me. No matter how we end this, there has to be some clear dividing line.”

Kamijou was as red as a tomato, so she shook his collar and kept his mind from travelling to Valhalla.

“And the second problem is the fairy spell that Ollerus hit me with. It is currently destroying my body from the inside, so we have to stop its advance in some way.”

And that’s at the beginning of NT 10 despite being weakened and dying from it she’s still able to use some of Magic God powers, including her Phantom Crossbow and Bone Boat.

The world creaked.

Massive power gathered in the ten crossbows.

The girl that was Magic God Othinus had rejected Kamijou Touma’s salvation.

And in exchange, she would die.

“Thor, get down.”

Kamijou would not hesitate any longer.

He clenched his fist until it was as hard as rock and spoke without turning back.

“A single hit from this would blow the planet away. I doubt even you would survive.”

He took a step into the snow.

As long as he could take that one step, he would make it. His feet would not stop. He walked, ran, and then dashed full speed through the snow.

And an Infinitely weakened High Priest was hit by it and wasn’t affected.

Even "turning into a fairy" did not help against the High Priest.
A deafening sound exploded behind Kamijou.

He braked as hard as he could, felt that was not enough, and pressed the soles of his shoes against the brick walking path.

The acrobike screeched to a stop with a burning smell.

It was over.

Kamijou gulped.

The result was plain as day, but he found it hard to believe what he saw.

He felt dizzy.

Still, he had to accept it.

Otherwise, he could not move on.

After all…

"Kah kah."

He heard parched laughter.

It did not come from Fiamma.

Fiamma's laughter did not sound like it came from a whistle made of dried grass.

"Kah kah kah! Kah kah kah kah kah kah kah kah kah kah kah kah kah!!"

"Dammit! Fiamma!!"

Shouting was not going to help.

It had already been over by the time they had crossed paths. The giant stake of light had stretched all the way across the large park, but it was shattering like glass and vanishing. No, it was more than just that. The one-armed man rotated quickly through the air. He made more than just one rotation. He was stuck in a wild spin with no thought given to control or a safe landing. He was clearly going to slam into the ground's dried grass without bracing himself.

It was unclear just what kind of battle had unfolded, but the result could not have been more obvious.

Not even Fiamma of the Right had been able to do anything. Not even his prized fairy spell had stopped the High Priest.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
@Thegoldenboy2188
Dawg, don't info dump like this, your essentially making another respect thread when you could have done it in another thread and then linked it here.

In regards to the debate. If the genis side hasn't posted any scans yet showing why he wins then get on that, otherwise just chill out on the info dumping

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
The concept hax looks the most deadly. Comics don't really get much onto that type of hax and usually only the god tiers get that sort of hax.
Othinus’s concept hax can even effect humans she creates an entirely fake Touma Kamijou. That believed he was the real Touma. Plus there’s her arrows and explosions that surpass the concept of numbers.

“Kamijou Touma” was enjoying himself.

Every day was undeniably enjoyable. He would likely end up involved in all sorts of trouble and he would end up clenching his fist while covered in mud, but he could keep going because of this everyday life. It was this place to return to that allowed him to step deep into unexplored darkness.

Today would come to an end.

But he would have tomorrow.

And the next day.

And the day after that.

“Kamijou Touma” knew from the bottom of his heart that these enjoyable days would continue on and on.
And as evening fell, a boy sat at a desk in the classroom.

He sat at the very edge of the very back.

No one had so much as looked his way and no one had found it odd for him to be sitting all alone.

He…

Kamijou Touma trembled while all alone.

“What…what was that?”

Everyone had surrounded someone else.

Kamijou Touma did not recognize the person known as “Kamijou Touma”.

None of the people around that other boy had noticed anything wrong.

And yet that “Kamijou Touma” had been a completely different person. His height and weight were different. His facial features and hair color were not even similar. There was no way anyone could have mistaken the two of them.

“You have to ask?”

A girl’s voice came from the teacher’s desk in the twilit classroom. The eyepatch-wearing Magic God sat on the desk while elegantly crossing her legs like the sort of female teacher teenage boys only saw in their dreams.

“That was ‘Kamijou Touma’s’ everyday life. Surely you recognize it.”

“That isn’t what I meant!!”

“For them, it did not matter who it was.”

Othinus spoke as if slowly explaining something to a student who refused to listen.

The chalk began to move on its own and wrote on the blackboard behind her.

A and B.

It wrote those two letters.

“You met various people in the past, resolved their problems, and expanded your circle of friends. From a god’s perspective, it was all a ridiculous farce, but those may have been praiseworthy acts for a mere human.”

“…”

“But their trust was established because you saved them, right? As long as they were saved, it could have been anyone, right? If someone other than you had been the one to save them, their trust and good will would have turned in that other person’s direction. Anyone could have become ‘Kamijou Touma’. It could have been a greasy middle-aged man or a dried-up old man. …What’s wrong? Had you deluded yourself into thinking you were the sole original in the world and no one but you could have walked down the path you travelled?”

Othinus spun her index finger around.

“No one was truly looking at you.”

The chalk danced about in sync with her finger.

“No one would be particularly troubled if you weren’t there.”

The chalk drew a large X over the A on the blackboard.

And it drew a circle around the B.

“As long as they had someone who could resolve their problems, their lives would continue on just fine. You decided to give up your life for such a shallow relationship. …How pathetic. You are worth nothing more than that. You are no different from a battery that is swapped out once it runs out of power. No one cares about the appearance or personality of a battery. And a battery cannot accomplish anything as only a battery. Nothing at all.”

Kamijou was unable to even feel a chill.

The world felt distant. Nothing felt real.

He was sitting in a chair, yet even his footing felt unsteady.

Remember what I said last time?” said the female teacher giving a lecture on the end of the world. “Is there any need to so persistently risk your life for this? As long as it saves them, they would worship a piece of gum someone spat on the road.”

Kamijou Touma remained silent for a while.

He silently looked around the lines of chairs and desks with no one in them.

It felt horribly empty.

It felt bleaker than a planet that had turned to desert after excessive development destroyed the environment.

He felt no salvation or warmth in that scene.

One might be able to live in that world, but living there held no appeal whatsoever.

“Can you still continue on?” asked Othinus with her legs crossed atop the teacher’s desk. “Changing one simple point of view is enough to bring hell to the surface. If you insist on remaining idealistic, that’s fine, but that will only lead to even more horribly intense darkness. You will break at some point. The very path you chose will break you.”

“What good is denying it?” muttered Kamijou Touma. “No matter what anyone says, this is my world. I protected this. To someone known as a Magic God, it may only look like a tiny miniature garden, but it’s valuable enough for me.”

@Thegoldenboy2188
Dawg, don't info dump like this, your essentially making another respect thread when you could have done it in another thread and then linked it here.

In regards to the debate. If the genis side hasn't posted any scans yet showing why he wins then get on that, otherwise just chill out on the info dumping
Ah, sorry okay then this is my last infodump then, I think I already got everything anyway.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
@Thegoldenboy2188
If the genis side hasn't posted any scans yet showing why he wins then get on that, otherwise just chill out on the info dumping

he can two shot alien x for starters :mjlol

serious post

well

yN7G0Rj.jpg

aMGtmMs.jpg

WitdluK.jpg
y5JUPUi.jpg

l1Or7qi.jpg

SFg1R5O.jpg

helped to fight for a while against omega thanosi (a being which was thanos's clone mixed galactus's dna and was stated to be in several occasions as strong as the og and in others, even stronger than galactus, we know that he ain't stronger though cuz galactus's top tiers feats are still on the at least multiversal+ range, so we go by the minimum = still casual universal+ for omega thanosi)

and they had to still run away after trapping omega thanosi, lol

in the later arcs, a quite stronger genis caused a big bang during the eternity event, as a side effect

and nerfed eternity still is > omega thanosi

i mean ok

we trolls genis, but he still gives e rated = e stands for everyone hands on no aru, one of the strongest universal+ chars out there, despite his downgrade

mftl+ speeds superior to any no aru char, since very, very few animu/mango etc chars can keep up marvel/dc mftl+ speeds

has also causality manipulation, cosmic tier awareness, space/time techs, reality warping, high level illusions, can become non corporeal for a while, can bfr others to various dimensions, etc

summary: rom and genis can still double powerbomb the no aru verse, just fine

at least 5-6 posters agreed with me again, actual obd'ers, not sb refugees

so, yeah

guess

who won

the thread ended in the first page

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
at least 5-6 posters agreed with me again, actual obd'ers, not sb refugees

so, yeah

guess

who won

the thread ended in the first page
So what? You haven't actually posted any feats for Genis other he fought a clone of Thanos, is below Galactus. created a Big Bang and is universal+. Crowley can attack with the power of 10x Big bangs and he's weaker than infinitely weakened MG's, TMG's and Othinus are universal+ as well. So how universal+ is Genis that he can fight characters capable of destroying and creating universe sized dimensions over and over again hundreds of billions of times? Also five or six posters? Bro only two people supported you.

Hell here's more evidence from NT 9 that the phases Othinus created are universal.

The twinkling of the stars in the sky was an ominous ill omen.

Each and every one of them transformed into a sharp spear of light and poured down like rain.

The phases she creates have stars she could use as weapons.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
sbboi

guess, who won that debate

a guy

who is the best obd member, for years now

and not some sb refugee

learn how to obd

carry on, little fella
I'll 'learn how to obd' when you post actual evidence about how universal+ Genis is other than 'he's weaker than this multiversal dude and created a big bang'.

Well either way, going back to what Blade stated, Omegasi Thanos is casual Universal+ and Genis took an attack from that and didn't die and was still able to stabilize himself very well.

I'll 'learn how to obd' when you post actual evidence about how universal+ Genis is other than 'he's weaker than this multiversal dude and created a big bang'.

The author literally stated the series isn't past one Universe so we are keeping that there for the setting.

Back