OBD Convo Thread #1 - A New Hope -

Status
Not open for further replies.

sir_fire

Distinguished
I think Blade missed this bit right here.

Cosmic Awareness: Perhaps the most potent ability in his possession is his consciousness existing at every point of the Omniverse. This awareness grants him multiple psionic related abilities like Omniversal telepathy, picking thoughts waves across spacetime and dimensions, seeing through illusions, lies and disguises as well as seeing structure of matter and energy, occurences in dimensions and ripples in reality, allow him to experience feelings of others (empathy), see the future, adapt his senses to new locations (in weaker forms, he doesn't need it as a Photon), cloak his mind and others from telepathic attacks, 'read' the past and future of someone, implant thoughts in others, overload their minds for mindfuck, channel actions of others through the Omniverse, and other exotic effects.

Should be just universal right?

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
gAxfiuACwVHM1RIcFdCoDCpOiFbs4Q6UMYxPO6fvjpQdmk4IBquO2DnyUvn5ga5jjKMDkD6Tf3XN_wrdbqPR922oK9z8RztabH8QNHa_1YbwiPFNtdn-jL0EEmZcm6l4NDxUkrFR=s0

:mjlol

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
Wait, he's not even as strong as Eternity at all? 😂

lmao

main-qimg-09c23b172aca3af7bca2aef4403da201-pjlq

Z5v8Gnx.jpeg

he is universal on the lower scale, and even in the offical pages, they say that he needed genis's help in order to defeat the standard version of eternity which morality wasn't at it's best = still universal+ levels though, lmao

and note: not multi eternity, standard version of eternity again, mutli eternity has appeared on very rare panels, and since it's the true form of eternity, it also has a dif appearance

that's how multi eternity looks

main-qimg-a8c35c5e9fa762a571e9c24b82872497-lq

4236438-9138409377-27182.jpg

7193860-eternity.jpg

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Not only is it bog-standard Eternity. It's a bogstandard Eternity who wanted to die. This is like acting like I am more powerful than Batman because he asked me to kill him, gave me a pillow, and told me to smother him to death.

still it's universal+

also

N92NjX9.jpeg

and another good universal+ durability feat for him in full power was, when he survived attacks from omega thanos (a thanos clone mixed galactus's dna) where was stated that is at least as strong as the og, and on other pages said it's stronger

we go by the minimum so = universal+

anyway, he still cui's alien x with two shots, lmao

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
still it's universal+

also

N92NjX9.jpeg

and another good universal+ durability feat for him in full power was, when he survived attacks from omega thanos (a thanos clone mixed galactus's dna) where was stated that is at least as strong as the og, and on other pages said it's stronger

we go by the minimum so = universal+

anyway, he still cui's alien x with shots, lmao
Yeah, even nerfed Eternity should be around there. And we see Genis cause a big bang with his gun.

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Double checking things, and it turns out RealityWarper might be one of the patient zeroes for this multiversal Genis-Vell bullshit. Imagine regurgitating a breakdown by some guy who thinks Kenshiro can beat everyone in the Justice League.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Yeah, even nerfed Eternity should be around there. And we see Genis cause a big bang with his gun.

all abstracts are by default 95% of the roster, even in their nerfed versions, that's a thing, for decades now

they don't go lower than universal+ levels, even in their worst pis state

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back