Mafia General Discussion

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Bro please take your time in making this game lol, there is no rush. At worst whoever is after you starts their game first.
Don't worry, I've already had a long list of roles I wanted to use and assigned. That stuff has been well researched.

Aries

Illustrious
Looks like the thread is a prophet Aries wanted his game next now he gets his game moved up on the queue :lit

My Batman Mafia game is completed btw I just need the players to start it

Aries

Illustrious
Not sure when my Batman game will be able to run but I will plan on making my X-Men game set up to be ready once my Batman game ends. My goal is to host the dceu Mafia game around June when the flash comes out

Poyser

aurelian.png

Think we should probably have a discussion about this. This is not fucking acceptable at all. You can't just rep out because you've been caught early as scum twice. Shocking behaviour

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
aurelian.png

Think we should probably have a discussion about this. This is not fucking acceptable at all. You can't just rep out because you've been caught early as scum twice. Shocking behaviour

Take it to DMs.
Then make it a rule and then we can enforce it.
No rage quitting

Aries

Illustrious
Since a wrestling Mafia happened a while back give me the itch to host a wrestling Mafia. Could have done one with the attitude era, another with the ruthless aggression era, PG Era and Current Era

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Since a wrestling Mafia happened a while back give me the itch to host a wrestling Mafia. Could have done one with the attitude era, another with the ruthless aggression era, PG Era and Current Era
So are you doing the MCU/DCEU/Star Wars first or something like this before those games?

Back