Mafia General Discussion

RÆM

Distinguished
why do we have a mafia game ad board when the other forums don't even allow mentioning this forum at all?
kinda cucked....
FV owner over is a psycho. Shouldn't punish mafia hosts for that.
Didn't know worstgen is like that.

Forums are a dying thing anyways should be open to each other.

• Agree
Reactions: Ral

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
you must've heard that promoting other sites on WG goes against its rules

since we're trying to do an official mafia collab with you guys I can allow you guys to promote your games and site in our mafia section
This was back on the 1st of February

Ral was in the talks with Worstgen's owner about a collaboration of mafia events and games between our site and theirs which is why we were able to promote our games there and vice-versa

Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member
I know mbxx is fucked up, he's the cthulu of incompetence but NF is where Favourites is held and Favourites is the game of games. It's more than worth it

Rej

Preeminent
:whathekong
nah the forum policies of WG say no links to other forums, our mafia section can't loop around that sadly
but we have a discord, where almost everyone from the forums is on, so it is advised to cross advertise on the discord

haven't heard anything about an official collab, but I guess WG and OLF are friendly towards each other, haven't come across bad blood or so yet

Kurumi

Preeminent
omg wtf
ral clearly the superior owner
nf owner sounds like they have major insecurity issues :lul

After only 2 days at nf one admin there literally told me that freedom of speech doesn´t exist in their board. This and their toxic Cafe section are the main reasons why I´m not available for any mafia rounds going on there as I don´t plan to ever visit nf anymore.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
After only 2 days at nf one admin there literally told me that freedom of speech doesn´t exist in their board. This and their toxic Cafe section are the main reasons why I´m not available for any mafia rounds going on there as I don´t plan to ever visit nf anymore.

Based.

Back