It got removed by a moderator.
Lol.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Just for this?! Those dudes are freaking clowns :heston
🤡

The main idea is that I was supporting Trump who is like a devil to those mods.
Specially on that day since he was literally "leading an insurrection".
The excuse they used to ban me sure is silly tho...
Anyways.
I promised not to promote any violence going forward.
H8 trump.

Kurumi

Preeminent
The main idea is that I was supporting Trump who is like a devil to those mods.
Specifically on that day since he was literally "leading an insurrection".
The excuse they used to ban me sure is silly tho...
Anyways.
I promised not to promote any violence going forward.

I got my post deleted only for me saying that I´m still unvaccinated and don´t regret it as reaction to other users openly spreading hate speech against unvaccinated.

Doesn´t matter what someone thinks about Trump, they should be allowed to state such opinions like everyone else. What those mods and admins are doing there is basically censorship.
Some users I never heard of before even gave me negative reactions on my introduction thread btw...
I´m better off without such clowns and dictators.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
I got my post deleted only for me saying that I´m still unvaccinated and don´t regret it as reaction to other users openly spreading hate speech against unvaccinated.

Doesn´t matter what someone thinks about Trump, they should be allowed to state such opinions like everyone else. What those mods and admins are doing there is basically censorship.
Some users I never heard of before even gave me negative reactions on my introduction thread btw...

Word.
Yeah they banned any sort of opposition.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
I remember Pein's case.

In the private user notes that only mods have access to and even in the case court it was unclear why he got banned around 2011 (?).

Then it took like 8 years to appeal to the mod team and be unbanned.

Bruh the reason I got banned in 2010 was cuz I got accused of being a dupe...
Got unbanned in 2020.
Some Cafe mod (santi) tried to ban me for "suspicion of being a dupe" again.
I had served 10 years for that so managed to get it reversed.
They seriously just wanted me out.

Mashiro Blue

Illustrious
Bruh the reason I got banned in 2010 was cuz I got accused of being a dupe...
Got unbanned in 2020.
Some Cafe mod (santi) tried to ban me for "suspicion of being a dupe" again.
I had served 10 years for that so managed to get it reversed.
They seriously just wanted me out.

Oh yeah it was the dupe allegations.

I got surprised to see a case spamming for so long.

Yours was probably the longest one in there.

Aries

Illustrious
Inject those wwe era games into my veins

Golden era
Attitude era
Ruthless aggression era
PG Era
Current Era

:lit

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
why do we have a mafia game ad board when the other forums don't even allow mentioning this forum at all?
kinda cucked....
Cause fuck em' that's why :smugsloth

Just because they are cucks trying to preserve whatever pathetic member statistics they have left doesn't mean we have to join the party :aizen
Fanverse doesn't allow cross forum advertising, and they eve have built-in filters against mentioning other forums such as this one (lol).
My guy Mega Jff updated the rules, hacked in a date before our "war" began, everyone joined with different usernames because he spent endless hours hawking our forum, and the rest is history :hestonpls
Forums are a dying thing anyways should be open to each other.
This has been OLF's vision since day 1, despite the normal forum drama here and there :catjamn
I think Ral did talk to Worstgen's owner iirc in the past
I can't remember :blobcry

There was another forum I tried providing a safe haven to because they were shutting down, but the owner was also being a cuck.
ral clearly the superior owner
:tellmemore:

Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member
After only 2 days at nf one admin there literally told me that freedom of speech doesn´t exist in their board. This and their toxic Cafe section are the main reasons why I´m not available for any mafia rounds going on there as I don´t plan to ever visit nf anymore.
I get away with saying everything during mafia games, full freedom of speech. The cafe is uber fucked though, fuck that shithole

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him

While we do keep controversial topics (such as vaccinations) locked up in a section only accessible via joinable usergroup, it's mostly to deter the nutjobs we get here and there and also Google de-ranks you for fake news/conspiracies. Nobody gonna find OLF when we're buried 1000 Google O's deep on the search index :blobfacade

When I first joined FV, when it was previously named NF (Naruto Forums), I got negged to oblivion on my first intro post in 2006 because the dude said it was mandatory??

Back