• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

MCU discussion thread: The beginning of the Endgame edition.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Death of the Author is a precious thing.

Remember when The Flash gets clocked in to Mach 5 or 4, when he literally was watching a real life lightning bolt in slow motion?

good times. Writers can be stupid
pretty much all fiction has this tbh
jojo you got josuke saying his stand moves at 300km an hour even though in the same story he beat the shit out of a guy who moves at lightspeed

pretty sure mcu has tons of feats that contradict quicksilver being mach 1
wouldnt you need to be much faster than that to save hawkeye from machine gun fire at the end of the movie anyways?

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
pretty much all fiction has this tbh
jojo you got josuke saying his stand moves at 300km an hour even though in the same story he beat the shit out of a guy who moves at lightspeed

pretty sure mcu has tons of feats that contradict quicksilver being mach 1
wouldnt you need to be much faster than that to save hawkeye from machine gun fire at the end of the movie anyways?
Not really. Pietro’s actual on-screen feats don’t even reach Mach 1. The best I’ve seen for him was calced at about 580 mph

of course, that’s only if you disregard power-scaling and calc his own feats he showed in the film

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Not really. Pietro’s actual on-screen feats don’t even reach Mach 1. The best I’ve seen for him was calced at about 580 mph

of course, that’s only if you disregard power-scaling and calc his own feats he showed in the film
Doesn't Pietro see bullets in slow motion?

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
> mcu quicksilver
> not even mach 1
> what's those sb tier arguments? :mjlol

>
6671e65fb11281e2d2e05d07733d86b7.gif

moves so fast, he perceived even thor's hammer flying besides him, but he did the dumb thing and trying to catch it

also

his death with the whole bullets was full pis and dumb writing

even before that

tumblr_np0umoPDND1rpzbdgo2_500.gif

bullets were like slowpokes to him

mcu pietro is at least triple digit levels in speed, arguably quad digits, git gud

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member

he'd have to be faster than mach 1 to catch a volley of machine gun bullets with his body though, as stupid as that sounds

hawkeye wasn't moved so the only explanation is Q ran in blocked em all and died

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Doesn't Pietro see bullets in slow motion?
He saw one in slow motion but the calc I’ve seen for that puts it at slightly below the speed of sound (might as well be Mach 1)

I admit that I forgot how impressive that was tho

he'd have to be faster than mach 1 to catch a volley of machine gun bullets with his body though, as stupid as that sounds

hawkeye wasn't moved so the only explanation is Q ran in blocked em all and died
It’s been a while since I’ve watched the scene

weren’t the bullets just firing at the ground until it reached them?

> mcu quicksilver
> not even mach 1
> what's those sb tier arguments? :mjlol

>
6671e65fb11281e2d2e05d07733d86b7.gif

moves so fast, he perceived even thor's hammer flying besides him, but he did the dumb thing and trying to catch it

also

his death with the whole bullets was full pis and dumb writing

even before that

tumblr_np0umoPDND1rpzbdgo2_500.gif

bullets were like slowpokes to him

mcu pietro is at least triple digit levels in speed, arguably quad digits, git gud
If he’s triple digit Mach it’s from scaling off of Thor’s hammer

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Hold up

Mach 1 was for him catching the bullet from Klaw, not the slow motion feat. Nvm, the slow mo feat is probably faster

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
So uh

possible huge spoiler for the Strange movie, don’t know if it’s legit or not

John Krasinski is Mr. Fantastic

E72-A4289-1-A64-483-C-BACA-D9-FD8-DCEC8-C4.jpg

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
lmao

a lot of people did want him for that role
almost sounds too close to what people wanted to be legit

but who knows

I don't feel any particular way about it personally, ain't never seen anything he's in

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
lmao

a lot of people did want him for that role
almost sounds too close to what people wanted to be legit

but who knows

I don't feel any particular way about it personally, ain't never seen anything he's in
There’s more screenshots tbf

4-EC60988-FC67-430-C-AC16-D9-AD16804539.jpg

YeA7Z.jpg

he’s just a ha ha funny guy from the Office

Impulse

Illustrious
Watched Dr Strange Multiverse of Madness it was good

Though
Though don't like how the Illuminati got trashed on by Wanda I wish they could have used them more

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
A few notes from the Avengers junior novelization.
As Tony blasted Thanos, the Titan decided to handle this gnat once and for all. Thanos looked to the sky, made a fist with the Gauntlet, and sent an energy blast high into the air. Looking up, Iron Man paled. The moon Thanos had summoned with the Infinity Stones was crashing down around them.
The moon had broken into meteors when Thanos pulled it from its orbit and brought it crashing onto the surface of Titan. The destruction had ravaged the remaining gravitational balance, not to mention the toll it took on the heroes that had faced Thanos.

Of everyone that had fought him, only Doctor Strange still stood conscious. With a circular motion. Strange cast a spell that encased Thanos in a crystal prison. Thanos smirked as he used the Reality and Power Stones to break the prison into a thousand shards and send them flying back at the Master of the Mystic Arts. Strange countered by creating a shield that turned the shards into a multitude of blue butterflies upon impact.
Across the galaxy on Titan, Mantis looked up.

Impulse

Illustrious
Some thoughts on the movie that just came to my head lol

I actually want Anson Mount and John Krasinski to return as Black Bolt and Mister Fantastic

If I remember right on the movie Dr Strange from the main MCU universes mentions are we in the 60s? when he sees Reed Richards

Could it be that Fantastic Four already exist in the MCU is some form

Maybe they are currently in Negative zone or something and that why they haven't been seen yet

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
now that ive seen eternals man the mcu really hates people
>Wakanda let slavery happen
>Eternals let slavery, the holocaust , countless other human atrocities happen
>captain america went back in time, lived through segregation and did nothing to stop it

bruh :lolwat
Where would people be without these brave heroes :mjlol . Damn dude even regular ass people did more than these nibbas :kobeha.

Back