Archived MK Ultra Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boobies

THE BEAR
Advisor
And as far as Ted K being town, this set up was meant to be a 14p, and he would be indi, so at 13 players I just made a few changes and then he was town vig.

Although the claim, flavor wise, is questionable as town, I don't see why there was any confusion around that, seeing as I had put his name into a write up in big green letters.

Reactions: Odd

Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member
Btw, I'm trying to foster a relaxed atmosphere to mafia on this forum. A place where we don't have to be tryhard stress cases all the time and lose sleep over this fucking game

Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member
Yub-Yub for MVP, pretty sure I would have lost if Hunter had one more shot of jail

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Yub-Yub for MVP, pretty sure I would have lost if Hunter had one more shot of jail
Yeah I was going to [Neighbor] you and then imply I would just role-protect but also role-block you without you knowing to see if the mafia would get any remaining faction kills. The gamble was for me, if they did, you were probably innocent in my eyes, if they didn't, I'd 50-50 try to lead a bandwagon lynch on you or Lance in the next day phase.

Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member
Yeah I was going to [Neighbor] you and then imply I would just role-protect but also role-block you without you knowing to see if the mafia would get any remaining faction kills. The gamble was for me, if they did, you were probably innocent in my eyes, if they didn't, I'd 50-50 try to lead a bandwagon lynch on you or Lance in the next day phase.
Could have worked, getting tricked into thinking I'm jailed so I don't bother sending in a kill

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Yeah I don't see the issue with a bit of pressure, the game needs to have some kind of energy to keep people interested in following and playing otherwise it'll be boring. Ironically this didn't happen until Hikawa was making blind calls at trying to call me scum.

Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member
I could bring the energy, I'm always here but I like how we're doing things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back