Archived MK Ultra Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Terrible, I already said I sent a kill to OLU and he dies tonight.
Pardon me if I don't believe you or trust anything you say. Also you still haven't given a since rebuttal to my role, my role reveal, or my actions with Lance so it makes zero fucking sense for why you would want to lynch me.

:naruramen

I thought you town cleared Lance? Only one more scum left and that is you or OLU. You never voted for any scum or pushed any scum. You reluctantly voted for sigismum. Scummy.
I literally got Sigismund and lead that lynch bandwagon who was playing quiet the entire last half of the game so far. I've cleared Lance for the most part and I've vouched for others who I felt comfortable about, Yub-Yub and Odd, less recently. Though I admit I'm still unsure on him since his gimmick has always been simply supporting Yub-Yub and we're only 2 mafia games in.

You have literally zero justification to go after me since I've never lead a lynch vote on a flipped town member so far, even when OLN was pushing on me and Tiara was asking questions, I didn't commit to trying to lynch them.

One Last Username

Distinguished
You aren't town.

And you probably aren't town. Like I said before, either you are an incompetent town or you are lying about your role since the Una Bomber being pro-town is fucking nonsense. I'll already role-reveal, I'm the jailer, anyone I chat I have the option of both role-blocking and role-protecting with my secondary ability. I had Lance in chat, and I know Yub-Yub is town. The only question is where Odd and and you flip.

But seeing as how OLU has been tunneling on me with OLN since day 1, there's no point. We'll lynch OLU, if he flips town, then we'll lynch you and see if that passive really is true while I [Neighbor] Odd.

[Vote Lynch One Last Username]
You know there’s only one more mafia left. How can there be two?

buh bye scum. Had my eye one you since day 1,

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
So mafia kills another mafia?
Ratchet was killed by mafia and was town.
Tiara was killed by mafia and was town.
One Last News got lynched despite being town for being too pushy.
Sigismund was lynched and was mafia (from what I can tell how Ultra wrote his profile)
Worm Juice was lynched and was mafia (vote lynch I led)
Raem was mod killed due to inactivity by the GM

Where are you getting mafia killed mafia?

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
You know there’s only one more mafia left. How can there be two?

buh bye scum. Had my eye one you since day 1,
Lmao okay bud

I already voted on you
Odd should change his vote to you
Yub-Yub will probably vote you
That leaves you and Hikawa

How am I getting lynched this phase?

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them

False, I was actively pushing for this since day 1. And it was obvious that worm was going to get lynched. You just joined it because you had to, same as the sigismund one.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Lmao okay bud

I already voted on you
Odd should change his vote to you
Yub-Yub will probably vote you
That leaves you and Hikawa

How am I getting lynched this phase?

Jusy like I said, trying to lynch someone who I already submitted a kill on is antitown.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
[Vote lynch One Last Username]

Yubba

He is confirmed scum but I already sent a kill on him....we need to lynch hunter and then if he is town OLU dies at night.

If both are scum then town loses tomorrow since they get that extra kill at night.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
You have literally zero justification to go after me since I've never lead a lynch vote on a flipped town member so far, even when OLN was pushing on me and Tiara was asking questions, I didn't commit to trying to lynch them.

You have been playing like scum and had 0 interactions with any of them. Maybe I should had sent the kill on you. At any rate, you die next phase.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
You have been playing like scum and had 0 interactions with any of them. Maybe I should had sent the kill on you. At any rate, you die next phase.
No one believes you Hikawa.

You did a random vote on Worm Juice, first sure, but the bandwagon followed from Yub-Yub's vote which the rest of us joined in on. Also which could also be argued as well be throwing someone else under the bus from scum or an indie on your part. I also know the only loose ends are you or One Last Username. I kept tabs with my ability on Lance and I know Yub-Yub is in the clear.

And you are lying through your teeth now:

I never interacted with Tiara? Are you really that much off your rocker to miss our several posts of engaging each other?

- I never voted on anyone who flipped town (One Last News)
- I only voted on those who flipped as scum (Worm Juice and Sigismund)
- I kept tabs on Lance so I know he had nothing to do with Tiara's or Ratchet's deaths from mafia
- You are giving more fuel to the fact your "town" role is bullocks

I will target you with my ability in the night phase. Because if:

a) One Last Username is scum then town wins
or
b) I'll still roleblock you and we'll lynch vote you and see if that reveal from earlier in the game keeps you safe which leads to:
c) me either being killed and flipping town or me being lynched and flipping town and town losing the game

I have nothing to lose here.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
No one believes you Hikawa.

You did a random vote on Worm Juice, first sure, but the bandwagon followed from Yub-Yub's vote which the rest of us joined in on. Also which could also be argued as well be throwing someone else under the bus from scum or an indie on your part. I also know the only loose ends are you or One Last Username. I kept tabs with my ability on Lance and I know Yub-Yub is in the clear.

And you are lying through your teeth now:

I never interacted with Tiara? Are you really that much off your rocker to miss our several posts of engaging each other?

- I never voted on anyone who flipped town (One Last News)
- I only voted on those who flipped as scum (Worm Juice and Sigismund)
- I kept tabs on Lance so I know he had nothing to do with Tiara's or Ratchet's deaths from mafia
- You are giving more fuel to the fact your "town" role is bullocks

I will target you with my ability in the night phase. Because if:

a) One Last Username is scum then town wins
or
b) I'll still roleblock you and we'll lynch vote you and see if that reveal from earlier in the game keeps you safe which leads to:
c) me either being killed and flipping town or me being lynched and flipping town and town losing the game

I have nothing to lose here.

Out of everyone in the game you chose to Jail Lance? Yeah...right

One Last Username

Distinguished
Ratchet was killed by mafia and was town.
Tiara was killed by mafia and was town.
One Last News got lynched despite being town for being too pushy.
Sigismund was lynched and was mafia (from what I can tell how Ultra wrote his profile)
Raem was mod killed due to inactivity by the GM

Where are you getting mafia killed mafia?
I assumed there was one scum left.

So for you to say that me and Hayuma are probably scums, with hayuma claiming she sent a kill on me implies that Hauma is sending a faction kill on scum.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
How am I confirmed?
Yeah that is strange.
I assumed there was one scum left.

So for you to say that me and Hayuma are probably scums, with hayuma claiming she sent a kill on me implies that Hauma is sending a faction kill on scum.
I don't believe a role like Ted Kazynski/Una Bomber really can be a true town role. Like I said before: Yub-Yub is town, Lance is at least absolved of the killing of killing Lurko at minimum, and Odd has been attached at the hip with Yub-Yub. That leaves the wildcards of you, Hikawa, and me. Do you have a role to claim? Because you haven't so far and I have done so repeatedly despite Hikawa's weird false claims that I'm scum.

My voting and nomination history of possible lynch votes and actual outcomes clear me.
My role claim clears me.
What exactly do you have?

I admit I'm not 100% certain on Lance but like I detailed in my earlier post, town either wins or loses on this day's vote results and lynch victim.
So I'll give my take again: for someone like you this late in the claim to not role-claim and continually tunnel on me after everything I've already mentioned gives me strong vibes you are scum. No one else but a mafia player would still be this hesitant about claiming a role unless they know they're outed.

Tiara was town cop/investigator.
I'm town jailer/role-blocker.

With such a small game population (13 players), I doubt there's any more then one other active town role besides a generic townie.

Town roles so far:

Ratchet: normal townie
Raem: normal townie
Gadfather/Lurko: normal townie
One Last News: normal townie
Tiara: town cop/investigator
Myself: town jailer/role-blocker
Yub-Yub: town (???)

Unknowns:

Lance
You
Hikawa

Mafia roles so far:

- Worm Juice: mafia poisoner
- Sigismund: mafia investigator+roleblocker

Remaining players out of the 13: 7

Like I said, if you flip town and I die somehow in the night phase which will reveal me as town, I'd suggest lynching Hikawa or Lance.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
And I'm still not 100% sure of Odd but his gimmick is sticking with Yub-Yub. So who knows how that'll play if he's scum/mafia and Yub-Yub is town.

Out of everyone in the game you chose to Jail Lance? Yeah...right
I also choose Lurko but the same night I tried to [Neighbor] him, he was killed so I couldn't protect him.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I mean I could change my vote to Hikawa since they *did* claim they have a delayed kill on One Last Username/Alwaysmind. So I lose nothing from this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back