Archived MK Ultra Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

One Last News

The Big Bird with the Big News
Let's try it again. What information do you think that lynch would provide, and be specific please.
Exactly what I told you.
If you hit scum you get information about who tried to defend them.
If you hit Town, you can check who took the backseat and who was a little bit overconfident protecting them.

You can also check if it was some kind of counterwagon.

What kind of information do you expect getting from a no lynch? Do you really think we have much more information past N1? Especially in a Vanilla game?

Ratchet

Exactly what I told you.
If you hit scum you get information about who tried to defend them.
If you hit Town, you can check who took the backseat and who was a little bit overconfident protecting them.

You can also check if it was some kind of counterwagon.

What kind of information do you expect getting from a no lynch? Do you really think we have much more information past N1? Especially in a Vanilla game?
You keep talking around the point. I'm not asking for what possible information you can get from a lynch. I'm talking about what information you expect to get from the lynches that were on the table when this point was first raised. Because if you can't then I'm left thinking you just threw out "muh info" for the sake of it.

Lance

God damn Nessos popping off on absolutely nothing.
Hunter v Nessos since page 2 too.

I am with Ratchet on this one. There isn't much you could gain from a blind lynch day1but if One Last News insists on a lynch regardless.

[Change Vote Lynch One Last News]

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I am expecting that Hunter is scum. He got pushed by @One Last Username then he reacted with OMGUS followed by him advertising no lynch.

For me Hunter is not a info lynch, I am expecting him to be scum.
What exactly makes me appear scummy to you? And what push? Alwaysmind/One Last Username just brought me up and no one else bandwagoned with that and now your backpedaling because a bandwagon has come on you.

Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member
God damn Nessos popping off on absolutely nothing.
Hunter v Nessos since page 2 too.

I am with Ratchet on this one. There isn't much you could gain from a blind lynch day1but if One Last News insists on a lynch regardless.

[Change Vote Lynch One Last News]
You are also a good option

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back