Status
Not open for further replies.

Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member
FB_IMG_1637401309466.jpg

One Last News

The Big Bird with the Big News
I guess I'm fine with this lynch. Would like to look into Hunter more next DP.
This statement is the scummiest shit, I have ever seen.

For me this post can be read like:
"Cool Nessos makes himself an easy misslynch, now we can use his posts to set up the next misslynch!"

Once you see me flipping Town, I recommend to take a close look at Ratchet. In case there is a vig out there I recommend shooting Ratchet after seeing me flipping Town.

Ratchet

This statement is the scummiest shit, I have ever seen.

For me this post can be read like:
"Cool Nessos makes himself an easy misslynch, now we can use his posts to set up the next misslynch!"

Once you see me flipping Town, I recommend to take a close look at Ratchet. In case there is a vig out there I recommend shooting Ratchet after seeing me flipping Town.
If this isn't hyperbolic, then you can't have seen much. You've just took my post, and then span the narrative you wanted to from it, and then used that to say my post was scummy. That's not how it works. I haven't much liked how Hunter has handed your lynch today, which is why I never specified alignment from your flip as a qualifier for "looking into Hunter". Your posts have nothing to do with it. In case you haven't noticed - your posts aren't good.

By all means, call for Vigs. If you are Town, and they shoot because you say so, then you get to explain in the post game why you were such a great scum asset this game. Either way, I'm sure it'll be entertaining.

Ultra

THE BEAR
One Last News has been lynched! He was:

You are an MK Ultra Subject.

You have no abilities, your weapon is your vote.

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to town.
It is now N1. You may not continue to post in the thread. Please send in your actions, if any, before the deadline.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Two men sit in an interrogation room. Strapped by leather cuffs to a steel chair, which is bolted to the ground is Ratchet. The other man sits across from him on a stool, a figure in a suit, posture hunched over, poised.

“Ratchet, I have a couple of questions for you”, says the man in the suit.

“You already know this is pointless. I’ve told you everything I know, voluntarily, and I obviously don’t have the information you want.”

“We’ll see about that.” The man in the suit pulls a vial out of his jacket pocket, and a pair of tweezers. Delicately, he uncorks the vial with his gloved hands, and uses the tweezers to pull out of the vial what appears to be a cotton cloth. He takes the cloth and swabs it over the restrained hand of Ratchet. Through skin contact, a healthy dose of LSD had entered Ratchet’s system.

Ratchet says nothing. He’s too occupied trying to maintain his composure before the hallucinogen kicks in. His interrogator just sits and watches him, for how long Ratchet was in no position to say.

After what seemed like an eternity, the man pulls out two photographs. Taking one in to each hand he holds them both up to Ratchet, who couldn’t help but widen his eyes. The suited man’s face, before expressionless, takes on an angry, somewhat deranged expression.

“Now tell me, Ratchet, which do you choose!? WHICH!?”

Ratchet bit into his lip, trying his best to resist the song and spell of LSD. As his mind slips into chemical consciousness, his most cherished memory bubbled to the surface. It was not when he kissed his first love, nor when he graduated university...no, it was something far more important than that. A memory he would not allow to be desecrated, at any cost - the first time he discovered the masterpiece that was Neo Genesis Evangelion.

He bit into the cyanide capsule hidden in his mouth, and swallowed it. This was reserved for the first time he was lynched D1 as Scum, but this was a rather fine hill to die on as well. The suited man looked perplexed, and then as Ratchet began to turn pink and foamed at the mouth, he cursed and marched out of the room.

On his way out, the man dropped the photos. On the floor, both pictures landed face up - one was Asuka, the other was Rei.

Ratchet (MK Ultra Victim) was killed! Thanks for playing.

-

A message has been posted to the thread!

“Humans are being replaced.Technology is currently performing 30% of overall tasks, while humans are doing the remaining 70%. This ratio will shift to 50:50 in the next 20 years, then 70:30, then 100:0 in favor of technology…”

[Cabin Man] has been activated! Ted Kazynski, the Town Terrorist (Hikawa) has retreated to his cabin in the woods. Henceforth, he has 0 vote power, and is ineligible as a target for any votes or abilities.

635951540341750013-unabomber-3.jpg

“Fuck Industrial Society and shit, I’m out” - Teddy K

-

Day 2 begins​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back