• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Negima Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bachi

Distinguished
Craig, asked me what big man did, I answered, it was a mistake on his part, but I dont think its a big deal, the ability will still come in worth, and the vig got one scum so yee

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
I’m of the opinion that big man would at least plausibly not want to mass roleblock everyone without some form of letting the thread know - it’s not a true night skip, x shots still get consumed

I’m not 100% sold on the slot but it shouldn’t be todays lynch
My problem with this is it implies he read the role closely enough to know it was a mass roleblock but not closely enough to know it was day use

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
No, we misunderstood

Big man did not submit during d1
He doesn’t have a night role so he’s not factored into night 1 end time
Did not submit during day 2
Tried to submit during night 2 but told he cant

And here we are
I see

Unvote
Vote Sigismund

Back to this then if he's not being replaced too?

Oneiros

Surreal
So D1/N1/D2 Big Man supposedly wasn't around. N2 tried to use it but couldn't. Used it D3.

Big Man was around D2 though. What was the conversation in the PM like? Did he make a mention to misunderstanding his role?
This is what happened @Sky . Don't know why Big Man wouldn't use it D2 apart from putting it off until later but then the lynch happening too fast for him to do so.

Grammaton

Consigliere
My problem with this is it implies he read the role closely enough to know it was a mass roleblock but not closely enough to know it was day use

It’s moot now tho - because it’s not a night role, he wasn’t waited for during n1, and tbh it seems like he mostly didn’t give a shit either way

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
Possibly. But Sky didn't dispute this earlier and in fact validated it as a reason why they were still voting Orca. Receipts 🧾
You asked me why I wasn't jumping down Orca's throat. I said I was still voting him. I didn't give a shit what his claim meant for the setup quite frankly

VC 4 D 3

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Vote Count 4 Day 3

Balsamic: Orca > Whicker > Sky
Whicker: Orca > Sigismund
Sky: Orca > Tweet > Sigismund > Big Man > Orca > Bachi > Sigismund
Polar Bear: Tweet > Balsamic
CP: Tweet
Orca: Tweet > Sigismund
Oneiros: Sigismund > Orca