• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Negima Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Orca

Antihero
Also, it is explained how an action failed on you? If not, this would mean that the sk can be some kind of role block and targeted Psychic
I think that came from Aurelian's role. Gave themselves a roleblock N1 and a track to Gram N2. Used the roleblock N2 on Psychic is my guess

Bachi

Distinguished
I think that came from Aurelian's role. Gave themselves a roleblock N1 and a track to Gram N2. Used the roleblock N2 on Psychic is my guess
Gram received a gift also? What was the time frame for this? I see Aurelian dead at n2

The Orca

Antihero
Gram received a gift also? What was the time frame for this? I see Aurelian dead at n2
I'm not remembering right now if it Gram said, but Whicker claimed to watch Gram N2 and that Aurelian and Kurumi visited him. I'm guessing the Aurelian part was accurate to set up gift giver and town mimic claims that confirmed each other

Bachi

Distinguished
Gramm also said something of a result when he talked with Bear last day I think, this is what baited Bear to out herself in the first place
@The Orca, there is a possibility that he didnt tracked CP at all or he baited result vs Bear

Bachi

Distinguished
I'm not remembering right now if it Gram said, but Whicker claimed to watch Gram N2 and that Aurelian and Kurumi visited him. I'm guessing the Aurelian part was accurate to set up gift giver and town mimic claims that confirmed each other
This makes sense then Grammaton received something and its not bait

Bachi

Distinguished
So Psychic cleared CP and Gram in some manner may have has well. Comes back to BB and Retro.
What is your thought between the 2 and their claims?
BBs claims comes after Gram talks about his result with her, basically Gram forces her to claim kinda, and idk about a Jailer claim, if iits between the two, my priority would be first Balsamic Bear, looking at the manner she claimed

The Orca

Antihero
This entire conversation looks like is trying to say that he tracked Bear
Im deep down the rabbit hole, but I read that more as BB seeing a chance to flip the script and go from a VT suspect to having a move that can be confirmed. Again im super biased lol

Bachi

Distinguished
Im deep down the rabbit hole, but I read that more as BB seeing a chance to flip the script and go from a VT suspect to having a move that can be confirmed. Again im super biased lol
This can be the case, I read Grams last posts and I see that he is still questioning Rdk about Cp, this is why I dont believe Cps case on himself and Gramm, its not a 100% proof how he claims, expecially after Gramms and BBs conversation before BBs claim.

RDK

Marvelous
This can be the case, I read Grams last posts and I see that he is still questioning Rdk about Cp, this is why I dont believe Cps case on himself and Gramm, its not a 100% proof how he claims, expecially after Gramms and BBs conversation before BBs claim.
But this is because he could have still been scum

Penguini

The Best Dog
@RDK
on the basis that you and Psychic are confirmed clear
and Orca will be clear if Retro is jailer
and Bachi just mechanically makes zero sense.
on 7 5 3. Isn't it auto?

RDK

Marvelous
@RDK
on the basis that you and Psychic are confirmed clear
and Orca will be clear if Retro is jailer
and Bachi just mechanically makes zero sense.
on 7 5 3. Isn't it auto?
I'm fairly convinced that Psychic is town now but could you explain to me why she's confirmed. Presumably because she gave an accurate result on sky and one of her and cp must be town?

Penguini

The Best Dog
I don't see how. An Indie pretending to be cop - getting an inno report on a GF. I just think we have to assume Psychic is legit.
I don't see an indie faking to be a cop either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back