• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Negima Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

You knew that it would be a Town clear otherwise you wouldn't have given them 2x bulletproof.
Why do you presume to tell me what you think I know? Not the case at all - I knew it would come across as townie on the surface of it, which was the intention. It was not a hard clear by any means, and should not have been treated as such.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
every role shud be NAI, except IC (in non bastard games, learned this the hard way)

Magic

Resplendent
Then why make them 2x bulletproof?
probably shouldn't have and settled with just 1x bp.

Night skipping is a town role, like cop and watcher. No excuses.

watcher is not a town role.

rolecop watcher variant.

this role spec is shit. cp was tracked to no one and that was your solve. you were wrong. just take it on the chin. attacking the setups constantly is lame.

it's a SK win. sks can be hard to catch, especially in end game. town caught all of mafia. i know it isn't above yall to say "GG, didn't solve that! i wont role spec next time and do better"

is that too much?

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
I'm happy to explain why it was approved, but I'm not really sure it's going to be a good faith discussion. The general thinking is that it offers some niche utility for him, was catchable on the basis that it would be a very strong role for the town to have which already had a jailer and a bodyguard, and otherwise required a net loss for him to use purely to ingratiate himself with the town. He had no form of investigation immunity - hard to kill at night except the Mafia had an execute and a strongman (he had a strongman too). Overall I feel like the role was catchable, just not easy.

Which part of the above do you believe is way off here?

Just say you meant the role to confirm itself and trick town.

*shrugs

Grammaton

Consigliere
The game was mechanically cleared from your POV btw

Orca got jailed the night of 3 kills
CP got tracked nowhere the night of 3 kills
You knew you were town

Gg!

Dr Evil Whatever GIF

Ratchet

Anyway I'm happy to discuss that to a point but I don't think either side is really going to engage in discussion with the intent of informing their point of view. I obviously disagree with the sentiment that the game was "bastard", but if that's the opinion some people are intent on holding then they're free to do so.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Im already in Bloodborne mafia, wont play 2 at the same time, I saw your msg on wg
it starts in first/second week of september, shudnt be a hard conflict with bloodborn. signups will be open until filled, let me know if u feel like u can play later!

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Anyway I'm happy to discuss that to a point but I don't think either side is really going to engage in discussion with the intent of informing their point of view. I obviously disagree with the sentiment that the game was "bastard", but if that's the opinion some people are intent on holding then they're free to do so.
It's all good, I'll just know in the future to treat setups approved by you as outside the norms of a ranked game and possibly involving bastard roles.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
I won‘t add people to the scum chat btw. Scum team should decide for themselves if they wanna add people.

Penguini

The Best Dog
if you approved the game and co/hosted it. you're view is going to be its not bastard though. so you viewpoint makes zero sense lol. its already from a bias POV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back