• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Negima Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Retro says she jailed Gram

Gram was replying to THIS. He had a result. This all had NOTHING to do with Vinegar at this point

Gram is objecting to Balsamic saying she has an answer to how Gram got a result if Retro jailed her BECAUSE SHE CLAIMED VT. He said it himself. Had nothing to do with him supposedly tracking Balsamic

Gram is frustrated by Balsamic lying about her VT claim. If he was sitting on info that Balsamic visited someone, he'd already know she lied way before this and would think she was scum.

Gram 100% DID NOT TRACK BALSAMIC. He tracked me, which is why he said I wasn't the SK. NOTHING ELSE explains why he would say I'm not the SK and demand that people note that down if he dies.
this is 100% the smoking gun proving I am town. this lynch is totally braindead and indefensible.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
You guys rely too much on mechs. Did I rely on my mech when I got an inno on Sky? NO. She was scummy and I kept advocating for her lynch because I knew she was Godfather.

I think SK left me and RDK alive because he thinks he pocketed us. Well you may have pocketed RDK but you sure as hell didn’t pocket me…Craig! You underestimate me too much and that will be your demise, like it was Ultra’s.

You defended Sky early on because you knew she was mafia and you were trying to get on her good side so she wouldn’t kill you. Think I didn’t noticed that?

And nothings spells evil genius SK more than that big bald head of yours!
why would I kill RDK if I pocketed him?

How the fuck would I know Sky was mafia if I was the SK?

you can't answer either of these questions.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Why would he be voting Bachi if he was town???

So why did u come out saying it's either me or Bachi and not Orca???
I hadn't pieced together what happened n4 with gram yet. Retro was blocked. That's how they knew they could kill Gram.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Look Orca is here and he has fuck all to say but "you can keep playing with craig but I'm gonna vote" and "you would be voting Bachi if you were town" (????? makes no fucking sense)

Dude is just waiting for you and Bachi to hand him the win here

Psychic

Yennefer
Take your fucking vote off of me psychic before bachi comes in here and hammers without reading shit
Austin Powers Doctor Evil GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back