• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Negima Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
vote: Retro

I'm ready to get this done

There's no way asking who they should jail is anything other than performance dribble to look cooperative
I am a woman of my word, so yes, it's absolutely performative but not in the ways that it comes across

You will eat your shorts in hindsight

I will revel in this

Penguini

The Best Dog
Pot, kettle

There's a disconnect here.
I genuinely believe it's a difference in perception and you're basing it off on what you find to be the most logical conclusion for yourself--Im even sure I could even agree with how contradictory I come across! I don't need to ISO my own posts to go back and tell you "hmm yeah I concur" and get slapped with "it's sus you're concurring"

The previous point isn't something you could debate because you're, once again, framing it through your own lens on what you wanted me to do, imo

Nb4 deflection etc etc yes yes very cool, let's drop all context and sincerity what's so ever

You take it or leave it

so you think its logical - that im scum reading you?

The Orca

Antihero
the way something comes across is all that matters...
Cmt I Cant Even GIF by Redneck Island

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
This game has gotten so silly that at this point fucking Orca has wormed his way into the town column

VC 5 D 4

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Vote Count 5 Day 4

Grammaton: Tweet
Balsamic: Tweet > Retro
Orca: Whicker > Melkor > Whicker
Sky: Melkor
RDK: Melkor > Tweet > Unvote > Retro
Retro: Melkor > Tweet
Psychic: Retro > Whicker
Tweet: CP
Melkor: Tweet

Tweet - 3
Retro/Whicker - 2
Melkor/CP - 1​

Oneiros

Surreal
For anybody else that might find it useful:

CraigPelton - VT
Oneiros - VT
RDK - ?x Vig (Abstained N1, Killed Aurelian N2)
Hans Tweetenberg - VT
Whicker - ?x Mimic (Copied Kurumi's watch N1, used it on Gram N2 - saw Aurelian and Kurumi)
Grammaton - IC
Sky - ?x BP
Retrolize - 2x Jailkeeper (Jailed Oneiros N1, abstained N2)
Big Man/Bachi - 1x Night Skipper (Used it for N3)
Sigismund/Melkor - 1x Busdriver (Abstained N1 and N2)
The Orca - 2x BG (Abstained N1, protected Psychic N2)
BalsamicBear - VT
Psychic - 2x Cop (Investigated Sky as innocent N1, was tampered with N2)

Dead Town:
Hime - 1x Duelist
Fujishiro - Double Voter
T-Pein - 1x Forensic Investigator
Kurumi - 3x Watcher (Watched RDK N1, nobody visited)
Polar Bear - 1x Gravedigger

Dead Mafia:
Lethal - 1x Ninja
Aurelian - 2x Inventor

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Okay Bal
Since Tweet is illiterate I'll spoiler it

I can't requote that all on mobile

1. "I'm getting more proficient at reading you" = I can see his reactions as Mel, not Sig, to determine if he's acting coy or he's within his town play. I then, you know, ask a question.
2. "Sig was very scummy" - you yourself then proceed to post a minor disagreement on this. You fail to see it through an outside lens, thus coming to the inevitable conclusion you nabbed scum. It isn't a gotcha, you're just plain tunneling due to your own conclusions you've drawn.
3. I'm talking about Sig here. Yes, I am framing Mel through the lens I viewed Sig: a scum slot. Yes, I can understand and in fact see where you're coming from - it isn't fair to a player being subbed in to be judged by previous slot.
Mel literally just came in. There was a reason I stated my vote has flexibility (whether it's good or not). I unvoted partually because Mel himself brought this up - he barely got a say after just entering the game. It's reasonable to consider this frame of mind, don't you think so?
I seem to have to repeat countless times over how over reads from a replacement is automatically tainted depending on the previous play. I judged on the basis of Sig's behavior. Sue me?

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
revel in what? if you are town, you've played horrible and been a hinderance.
Yeah no fucking shit, dudette?

You seem to be bewildered and flabbergasted

absolutely blasted

absolutely fucking discombulated

over how I am acknowledging my poor play

And it's really that simple

You don't trust that, fine, but if I sign up for a future game here, I'm far less appalling than I seem

The Orca

Antihero
BB literally said in what would is Polar and Whicker both town...then after Polar flips town......completely and utterly ignores Whicker again

If you want a scum tandem that's it right there in black and white

Does it make it so, unknown. But that by far is the most logical and evident duo of the thread

The Orca

Antihero
BB literally said in what would is Polar and Whicker both town...then after Polar flips town......completely and utterly ignores Whicker again

If you want a scum tandem that's it right there in black and white

Does it make it so, unknown. But that by far is the most logical and evident duo of the thread
Dang auto correct lol
*world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back