• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Negima Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
I dont understand this, can you walk me through out this explanation?
Reeee I have explained it so many times

Retro indicated she was going to JK Gram. The SK shot Gram anyway and he died. This indicates that the SK knew Gram wasn't going to be protected. How could the SK know that unless
1) The JK and the SK were the same person, and wasn't actually going to JK Gram
2) The redirector and the SK are the same person, and knew they'd be redirecting the Jk away from gram

That was my supposedly foolproof logic for why it had to be balsamic/retro. But now they've both flipped town AND we had 2 kills last night despite Mafia being all dead so now I don't fucking know

Bachi

Distinguished
Reeee I have explained it so many times

Retro indicated she was going to JK Gram. The SK shot Gram anyway and he died. This indicates that the SK knew Gram wasn't going to be protected. How could the SK know that unless
1) The JK and the SK were the same person, and wasn't actually going to JK Gram
2) The redirector and the SK are the same person, and knew they'd be redirecting the Jk away from gram

That was my supposedly foolproof logic for why it had to be balsamic/retro. But now they've both flipped town AND we had 2 kills last night despite Mafia being all dead so now I don't fucking know
For simplicity-

Role:
2x Jailer

Actions:
Jailed Oneiros
Abstain for more info/input
Jailed Gram

Jail as in me?
Night 1 I jailed Oneiros, Bear had not claimed anything close to redirecting me that night

So..
Retrolize flipped with 2x jailer, night 1 jail on Oneiros and n4 jail on Grammaton, redirected to Orca, that explanation looks made up to blame both Balsamic and retrolize, if you took that much time to write that right now, you would have looked over Retros flip also, unless you just yolo whatever

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Retrolize flipped with 2x jailer, night 1 jail on Oneiros and n4 jail on Grammaton, redirected to Orca, that explanation looks made up to blame both Balsamic and retrolize, if you took that much time to write that right now, you would have looked over Retros flip also, unless you just yolo whatever
Dude what the fuck are you talking about

Nothing you say makes any damn sense

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
If you were officially, wouldn't Gram claim such? No reason at all to hold that info. None
He said he had a result and that I was very very likely not the SK. Could still have been Mafia from his POV as there were 3 Mafia alive that night so not everybody had to take an action. This is elementary dude.

Psychic

Yennefer
RDK you fool! Does Vinegar look like she had the capacity to be the scum evil genius?

I’m gonna be back in a few hours to give my opinion on this, meanwhile, nobody better vote anyone!!!

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
RDK you fool! Does Vinegar look like she had the capacity to be the scum evil genius?

I’m gonna be back in a few hours to give my opinion on this, meanwhile, nobody better vote anyone!!!
We're hunting the SK mafia is confirmed gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back