• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Negima Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Feels like it's been been forever since I've played with aurelian for some weird reason

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Wow, activity in a mafia game. This is gonna be new, fun, and of course as scary as the theme

You activated my Mine Field.
My role is Mine field investigation
I get to call a post number and whoever falls on it I get a result on.
I chose #31 because it's my favorite number.
The host told me you are town.
But I am a paranoid investigatior so my results are always the opposite.
(Flavor)
This means you are scum.

Anything to say b4 we wagon you?

Kurumi

Preeminent
IC roles aren't a bastard role or mechanic though

Yes but players assume that this is a fake IC reveal, which would be bastard. Can't tell how serious hime, Sky or T-Pein are but wanting to lynch the revealed player despite no bastard stuff existing is not looking good to me. Can see at least one scum coming up with such explanation to vote Grammaton to get rid of a confirmed townie immediately.

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
Can't tell how serious hime, Sky or T-Pein are but wanting to lynch the revealed player despite no bastard stuff existing is not looking good to me. Can see at least one scum coming up with such explanation to vote Grammaton to get rid of a confirmed townie immediately.
Bruh it's fluff phase

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Yes but players assume that this is a fake IC reveal, which would be bastard. Can't tell how serious hime, Sky or T-Pein are but wanting to lynch the revealed player despite no bastard stuff existing is not looking good to me. Can see at least one scum coming up with such explanation to vote Grammaton to get rid of a confirmed townie immediately.
:zilla5:

You think the majority of the players will go along with it and actually lynch the IC?
You think it is a viable strategy?
Cmon now.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
>already a tinfoil

if this is even a route we have to go, I'll let gram's play speak for itself then

I also don't think something heavily scum favored while they already have TMI to begin with is something that would be in a game like this
if that's the case Flower as a host is evil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back