• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #11: Assemble, You Brave Achaeans!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Honestly think RE8 was way more egregious about the character assassination for Chris than 6 tbh

RE8 chris is a legit moron that even gets called out by his own squad.

As much as I hated how much of a dick he was to piers in 6 I kinda liked the PTSD angle they played with him and the payoff at the end of his campaign was great imo.

6 is still dookie doo doo as a game tho :russ
The PTSD angle was a cool idea but the thought that Jill who's been through just as much as Chris if not more and literally threw herself out of a window for him couldn't overcome her own ptsd or even to bother to be in Chris life at all after that is just retarded and all Piers wanted to do was help smh. But it didn't feel like complete ass. Unlike Leon's. 8 I aint even play :tupac

So Chris as he is today is an outdated relic from a dull fucking time in capcom's history? Even more reason he needs to step aside and let others get their time to shine again.

Yup. Him and Leon tbh. Jake should have been gotten his own game
"Yes, this looks like Nepheli."

Nigga what. Seluvis is fucking retarded.

Selvius' head is so far up his own ass it's not funny. Like theirs arrogance and then theres Selvius

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
So its actually just as fun as the PS2 era games?
From what I've played so far yes, it's the best Lego Star Wars game to date, and not even just because of nostalgia. They could have easily done the same thing they did previously, but they're actually put a lot into this game, and it shows.
awesome, game seems sick
It is. Let me know if you check it out. :awesome

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
From what I've played so far yes, it's the best Lego Star Wars game to date, and not even just because of nostalgia. They could have easily done the same thing they did previously, but they're actually put a lot into this game, and it shows.

It is. Let me know if you check it out. :awesome
may have to, absolutely adored these games as a kid and there's so few games you can actually play with people sitting next to you it'd be worth it for that alone. Plus my wife is a big star wars fan (KOTOR is apparently her favorite game ever)

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
images_-_2022-03-10T214907.919.jpeg
Elden Ring is a society

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back