• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #11: Assemble, You Brave Achaeans!

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_9616.png

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
That's not the argument being made. It's whether she was transforming OTHER people into graven masses. The practice of the primeval current does make you into something like a crystalian, but that takes a while. It's why she suddenly transformed into a graven mass out of the blue. When there was no excessive signs of crystallization, and she wasn't as far along as Azur and Lusat in that regard. She even just got a brand new body, and started fresh. It felt abrupt enough that it felt like somebody else did her in. Just after she successfully took over the academy. The effect is immediate upon rest. Which is not helped by the fact we know Azur definitely was transforming some of his students into graven masses, and we even find his staff at one such victim.
Considering she was dabbling into heresy, both by Raya Lucaria and the Royal Family of Caria's own different standards, I don't think its beyond the realm that Sellen was trending toward experimenting on others with glintstone sorcery. We know she can body hop and possess other bodies, so she'll likely be back at some point but then again ER has tons of cut content and removed content for some reason.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
There's me going on about the intelligence angle of Chloe's victory, I forgot about the other impressive part.
0034-018.png
0034-019.png
Straight up "stabbed you in the back and proud of it" pragmatism from the MAIN character of a Shounen series. :shocked

Girl totally Shunsui'ed his ass and I love it. :awesome

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Considering she was dabbling into heresy, both by Raya Lucaria and the Royal Family of Caria's own different standards, I don't think its beyond the realm that Sellen was trending toward experimenting on others with glintstone sorcery. We know she can body hop and possess other bodies, so she'll likely be back at some point but then again ER has tons of cut content and removed content for some reason.
Hope the eventual DLC clears things up and answers more of the most important questions.

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
I feel like Azur may have been the one that turned her into that, or accelerated the process somehow. Since normally it takes much longer than that. And that he was the one who was actually behind it at all, and the disappearances of those students. Sellen makes for a convenient scapegoat since she was his student.

She literally put him in that situation in the first place! On top of the fact that if she could have defended herself, she wouldn't be looking all mad at Will, she would have settled it with Chris Rock herself.
Will still a cuck bitch for staying with her like that, let alone throw his entire career away for her but she is absolutely 50% to blame as well.

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
@Uoruk

For example Haima was both a conspectus and the adjudicator of the academy who oversaw the implementation of justice, and he was also the one who created the conspectus. He literally named the study of this magic after himself. Lazuli is another one of Rennala's names.

You're misinterpreting the wording. It says "conspectus of Haima" which means it was his concept/magic. Thats why it states his title, Adjudicator afterward.
As for Sellen i'll agree to disagree until I replay it. Probably after this no hit boss run beats my soul out of me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back