• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #11: Assemble, You Brave Achaeans!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
02ba146335a7fc9fbaaa503a4f6de27c.jpg

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Dabi going raw is definitely something amazing.
I always forget just how charbroiled he is right now until I see him in recent chapters. He really doesn't give the slightest fuck so long as Endeavor watches Shoto die :mjlol .
0349-014.png

0349-015.png

even dabi's sick fires still burning hotter than every code breaker chap

hori's gothic grimmjow going fierce in the mha el dabimano vs shotoren fight = todoroki fam truly carrying the series, again
It really is one of the few things that is particularly good in this series.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Why are people purposly misusing the flash beating the two teleporting gods?

Iirc the man didn't beat the teleport itself, he beat the time it took for the teleport to start

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
back when cringewood was making actual films with manliness and epic action

90's/00's movie still rocking, at least when i want to watch a movie [cuz i ain't a big movie fan anymore especially the past years], i will def rewatch a good movie from those decades

so

simple

El Hermano

Acclaimed

4 in critical condition. The doctors are fighting for their lives. Tel-Aviv is practically on lockdown.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
the koichi series and the todoroki fam are the reasons that make this way below than mediocre series, still readable
I'm going to miss the salt from Izuku stans from Vigilantes. Koichi's upgrades were like the original gear 5 from One Piece. Except with even less justification to be upset about anything :mjlol .

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
Hell I'm still on NG. I'm exploring and building my character. I didn't realize I was level 100 until today :hestonpls
If nothing else, I can respec about 7 times right now if I wanted to. I'll wait until I reach the end before I start fucking around too much. Working my way to Malenia right now. Figure I'll tackle her, Mohg, and Placidusax before I head over Maliketh's way. Mind, it'll be them and whatever NPC quests I haven't finished at least because I don't feel like missing shit :maybe

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

An actual thread on SB that makes you think. Surprising really

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back