• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #11: Assemble, You Brave Achaeans!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
FPvnmFfXoAEgjCv

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
>enter small dungeon filled with rats while exploring
>die a few times but eventually kill them all
>open chest in other room
>its a trap
>get teleported all the way across the map to some fungus place
Thank god they let you teleport to the bonfire things
I assume your ass was sent packing to Caelid? Yeah, best that you did teleport back. Literally any creature there will insta-kill a new player, especially those fucking huge dogs.
:mjlol

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
my man got sent to detroit
can't have shit in detroit
Shit was terrible, fucking crystal dudes and giant shrimp niggas was just clapping my shit

I assume your ass was sent packing to Caelid? Yeah, best that you did teleport back. Literally any creature there will insta-kill a new player, especially those fucking huge dogs.
:mjlol
I managed to kill one of the dogs thanks to my bandit Dagger and sneaking up on it.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Shit was terrible, fucking crystal dudes and giant shrimp niggas was just clapping my shit

I managed to kill one of the dogs thanks to my bandit Dagger and sneaking up on it.
I got unlucky trying to go for Guts' greatsword and ended up in a direct confrontation with four of those niggas. I didn't last long before becoming their chew toy.
:mjlol Got my revenge later though. Build became so tanky and stronk that he didn't even flinch when getting bit, and I just flattened all of them in revenge for the first few hours of the game when they tore my ass to shreds.

:russ

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
I got unlucky trying to go for Guts' greatsword and ended up in a direct confrontation with four of those niggas. I didn't last long before becoming their chew toy.
:mjlol Got my revenge later though. Build became so tanky and stronk that he didn't even flinch when getting bit, and I just flattened all of them in revenge for the first few hours of the game when they tore my ass to shreds.

:russ
I beat Dark Souls 1 using only the Bandit Dagger so I'm probably gonna do the same here unless I find another Bleed Dagger to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back