• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #11: Assemble, You Brave Achaeans!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limu&Doug

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member

FPv1HT_UYAQjjyr

cry about it

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Damn, you are in the Modlands Between. You're going to have a swell time. I wish Crossplay extended between both devices. Maybe one day.
Before I went to bed I beat this weird cat thing that spit fire and had a sword. It was a difficult fight especially since my Dagger only does 16 damage one handed.

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
protip

the little red holes on your map are mines where you can find smithing stones to upgrade your dagger

if you're gonna stick with that weapon might as well upgrade it as much as you can

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
protip

the little red holes on your map are mines where you can find smithing stones to upgrade your dagger

if you're gonna stick with that weapon might as well upgrade it as much as you can
Ah so that's what those are. Okay, I'll go check that out once I get back on the game.

My current game plan for exploring has been "sneak around and backstabbing anything I can backstab" cause it takes them out in one shot most of the time

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Number 6 finally fucking died in Vigilantes :kobeha . I find it funny that Koichi still styled on him with his last attempt on killing him while he was half dead. Koichi easily dodges his attack and only gets a scar on his face and the nibbas like "I tagged you bro!! Last hit I actually won in the end!" :mjlol. The series really is going to end their isn't much left to do now :wow.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Oh yeah it's good that Knuckleduster and Pop Step survived. Never thought they would die but I like both of them to be worried. This was a good end for Number 6. Makes me wish a character like him was in the main series. A villain that no one could truly save or help despite his backstory.

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
Ah so that's what those are. Okay, I'll go check that out once I get back on the game.

My current game plan for exploring has been "sneak around and backstabbing anything I can backstab" cause it takes them out in one shot most of the time
Honestly it's a good plan since you can get a lot of upgrades early on

Especially the Mixed Physick which is pmuch a second estus with buffs attached that you can customize with stuff you find in your exploration. Really really useful in the long run

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
For the Sonic movie, I’m really, really happy that

Shadow is in it :)

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Honestly it's a good plan since you can get a lot of upgrades early on

Especially the Mixed Physick which is pmuch a second estus with buffs attached that you can customize with stuff you find in your exploration. Really really useful in the long run
I have no idea what any of that is but if it helps then I'm all for it.

Hopefully there's a way to increase the Bleed on the Dagger or find a better Dagger with more Bleed.

If not then I'll gladly just find some fist weapons and punch shit to death

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back