OBD Convo #11: Assemble, You Brave Achaeans!

Status
Not open for further replies.

So, I ran across the TFS voice of Goku's video on the latest chapter of DBS and sweet dear god, you can tell he's playing it safe with his braindead audience on this on. Apparently got a little too real with the babies in his previous chapter review, from what I could gleam, and this was meant to be the apology video.
:mjlol

Masako needs to fucking stop with babying the mangaka audience. It's shit and it makes the anime look great and makes DBH look fucking amazing.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
gu55CjL.png

Max pls
Practicing is too hard for people :mjlol . Motion inputs were something I had down since I was 9 or so, happy that it wasn't as hard as I thought, just misread the command list or something but screw that. Let's have people who have no real interest in actually trying to just press a button for instant gratification :skully.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed

So, I ran across the TFS voice of Goku's video on the latest chapter of DBS and sweet dear god, you can tell he's playing it safe with his braindead audience on this on. Apparently got a little too real with the babies in his previous chapter review, from what I could gleam, and this was meant to be the apology video.

In what way did Boredock lose? Nibba even got a bullshit free zenkai out of nowhere. The only thing he loses is cool points but those have been taken away years ago :mjlol .

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
@Atem I beat the moon lady and can finally respec and stuff. Now Im kinda at a loss about where I should go next. I could go into the weird fungus area or keep going north of the large lake. What seems like the best idea?

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Explore Liurna some more first. Then go to Caelid.
Will do. I managed to give that one guy a key back into the academy, haven't seen him since though. I also need to find that blind girl again and there's a large building above the lake I haven't been to yet
Also, don't forget to visit the Minor Erdtrees. That's how you get new combinations for your Mixed Physick.

Raid/mug patrols for new gear. The ones with carriages.
Yeah I've been going to each one I've seen. Though tbh I haven't really been using the Mixed Physick flask all that much

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Oh, At what point should I stop leveling Dex? I have 32 Dex currently
The soft caps in the game are pretty high with different break points at 40 and 60 and a hard cap at 80 where you start to see diminishing returns. It depends on what weapons you want to use as well. So if you want you can stop at 40. It helps that weapon damage is primarily based on its upgrades so you'll get more return on damage for upgrading it then just increasing you stats.

side tip, you also don't have to meet the full requirements for str on weapons. If you two hand a weapon it gives you an extra 50% to your strength scaling. So lets say you have a weapon that requires 22 str. You'd only have to level str to 15 and then two hand it to be able to use it effectively. Doesn't apply to dex though smh

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
The soft caps in the game are pretty high with different break points at 40 and 60 and a hard cap at 80 where you start to see diminishing returns. It depends on what weapons you want to use as well. So if you want you can stop at 40. It helps that weapon damage is primarily based on its upgrades so you'll get more return on damage for upgrading it then just increasing you stats.

side tip, you also don't have to meet the full requirements for str on weapons. If you two hand a weapon it gives you an extra 50% to your strength scaling. So lets say you have a weapon that requires 22 str. You'd only have to level str to 15 and then two hand it to be able to use it effectively. Doesn't apply to dex though smh
Im doing a mix of claw and fist weapons. I got this dragon head fist weapon but I need to have a bit more faith to use it unfortunately. My current dex is at 40 though with 20 strength and 20 endurance. I have not leveled health like at all
:hestonpls

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Im doing a mix of claw and fist weapons. I got this dragon head fist weapon but I need to have a bit more faith to use it unfortunately. My current dex is at 40 though with 20 strength and 20 endurance. I have not leveled health like at all
Unless you're running the dodge master pro like those hack- I mean try-hards in Call of Duty, that's gonna bite you in the ass extra hard when you're in mid-to-late game, because everything there will literally one-shot you for having low vigor.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Unless you're running the dodge master pro like those hack- I mean try-hards in Call of Duty, that's gonna bite you in the ass extra hard when you're in mid-to-late game, because everything there will literally one-shot you for having low vigor.
I'll start leveling it one I get to use these dragon fist weapons that I made from that dudes soul

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

40 dex for the claws is fine but you generally don't see good returns on fist weapons until you have higher strength. You can use them but every battle will be more uphill than it needs to be especially at low vigor :skully

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Can't say much for Godricks weapon though as I didn't use it. but I heard the Ash of War is pretty good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back