• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #11: Assemble, You Brave Achaeans!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2

step 1: tik tok was a mistake [like every social app currently]

step 2: never trust the chick you want to make a relationship with, until she passes the basic ''tests'', in order for not having a crazy and toxic relationship, this gen of chicks, is something else, that's why you must have testosterone and don't act like a wimp, focus on your goals gents, ignore the distractions, be sharp, try to be on your best shape (both mentally and physically) and leave the rest to God, He will take care of everything else

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
Fam

I'm stuck between two choices

The Musashi Drip
12AFrontShopify_720x.png

or the Urameshi Drip

CRM1Y3HYYH_2_800x.png

What should I do

both is the correct answer, they look rad

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Mike Pondsmith being in Cyberpunk 2077, and hinting at the fact what's behind the Blackwall is actually hell. And The Net wasn't made. It was discovered, and Netwatch used to be part of the Vatican. They're literally trying to keep the Voodoo Boys from unleashing hell on the world.

Fucking wild.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

that's miller's new ''style''? so he larp's as a trans queerstar? and this ninga is a role model for kids by playing one of the most heroic comic chars, right? :scust, even sadder
I just googled it and apparently he’s been like this for some time now

for a few years even

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back