• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #11: Assemble, You Brave Achaeans!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
"Disney controls everything, so you should allow it to stick around so it can stay controlling everything"
This dude is such a stupid dumbass, it amazes me he can even consoom in the first place without forgetting to breathe.
The sheer number of shills and bots unironically saying this shit makes me want Disney to get fucked even harder just to see their tears as they seethe and cope with their precious vermin mascot getting destroyed.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
tt3zjb88lcj21.png

Greg beats Rowley

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
both is the correct answer, they look rad

Now we got RIDER DRIP

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

Now we got RIDER DRIP
Rider bags look cool

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
So, just started my second playthrough on Elden Ring with new game plus, and man, early game really hits different when you can just steamroll through the early bosses like common fodder.
:mjlol

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Also, the fact grace guides Godfrey to stop us is kinda proof that Marika has been playing everyone the whole time.

Including Melina and the player character.

FQ1Y5gxWQAEde-6
And before Fromsoft makes her the TRUE final boss in a DLC. Its already looking like they're gonna be bringing Miquella in, and seeing as we killed their pops and her (technically) male half, it'd only make sense to have to kill off the whole family.
:mjlol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back