• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #11: Assemble, You Brave Achaeans!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
julius and lucius being two opposite sides of the same coin is some two face twist

tabata pulled some lite comic doc strange inspiration with the whole time travel/timeline stuff and julius/lucius can bend the future [to a certain degree] to his own will

so

for those who say aizen still wins, is just some really crazy delusion, asta clover in the hax department, has surpassed most of the mainstream shonen series, plus many lightspeed/ftl chars

eos chars will be even crazier

ps: tabata is >>>> nakaba
Yeah I'm not going to lie for a minute there even I felt betrayed with Julius :skully . His fight with Patri still isn't all he's got :kobeha.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
olf o bee dee, i want your opinion on this

i was thinking about asking from jffx to unban me [returning after 3-4 perm bans will be next levels :mjlol] in order to help a bit of obd fanzverse and restoring it's dignity at some degree, cuz that section over there is super bad levels, he also had told me again to do chat about that situation, many, many months ago

what you think?

yes or no? shall i help them or not? cuz it's a shame to see the section we were posting and had many good times, to sink that low

i was thinking about asking from jffx to unban me [returning after 3-4 perm bans will be next levels :mjlol] in order to help a bit of obd fanzverse and restoring it's dignity at some degree, cuz that section over there is super bad levels, he also had told me again to do chat about that situation, many, many months ago

what you think?

yes or no? shall i help them or not? cuz it's a shame to see the section we were posting and had many good times, to sink that low

Tell him to go fuck off. He didn't listen to us before and now he's in the situation he's at now when all he had to do was to get off his damn pedestal and actually listen.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member

what you think?

He's asking you to come back?
Pfft depends how bad things gotten down at FANZZZZX

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
He's asking you to come back?
Pfft depends how bad things gotten down at FANZZZZX

that was from many, months ago, we haven't talked ever again since that

anyway, i know people still want me there, and i got my connections, so time will tell :mjpls

its more possible that i will post more in the db section rather than obd, if i return :mjlol

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
unknown.png

that's what bleach stans look like, never stan a series lads, never, lmao

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

what you think?

Not sure even you can help them now, though watching them react to you would be hilarious. :skully

I do think it's a shame to just let it slowly rot away though. Maybe if you cause enough ruckus they'll burn the section down. Give our old stomping grounds one last blaze of glory :dankpepe

El Hermano

Acclaimed

what you think?

It was destined to happen. Do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back