OBD Convo #11: Assemble, You Brave Achaeans!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
olf o bee dee, i want your opinion on this

i was thinking about asking from jffx to unban me [returning after 3-4 perm bans will be next levels :mjlol] in order to help a bit of obd fanzverse and restoring it's dignity at some degree, cuz that section over there is super bad levels, he also had told me again to do chat about that situation, many, many months ago

what you think?

yes or no? shall i help them or not? cuz it's a shame to see the section we were posting and had many good times, to sink that low
Honestly just go for it. I don't give a shit anymore about that site after I gave my "farewell" but with how stupid it has gotten you going around making the clowns infesting it salty would be more than amusing at least. Break a leg

Last part may or may not be intended seriously :maybe

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
1500x500

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
So, you know how people say your life flashes in front of you in face of death.

Fuck that shit.

the only shit I saw flashing toward me is a fucking white taxi, hitting the front of my motorcycle.

Seriously. Luckily the front of the motorcycle took the full shit, and we have no real injuries outside of pain and bruises on our arm and leg.

Thanks god we got home safely after the incident.

So, you know how people say your life flashes in front of you in face of death.

Fuck that shit.

the only shit I saw flashing toward me is a fucking white taxi, hitting the front of my motorcycle.

Seriously. Luckily the front of the motorcycle took the full shit, and we have no real injuries outside of pain and bruises on our arm and leg.

Thanks god we got home safely after the incident.
Stay safe, bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back