• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #11: Assemble, You Brave Achaeans!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Uhhh

Morbius is doing decent in the box office, I don’t get the memes that no one is watching it

(yes I get he’s a relatively obscure character but still)

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Eh this sounds like a bias take on something we know only a little about. Does Radahn need to be just dropping starts to use their power? Is it ever stated Radahn has never used the stars themselves to fight his opponents? Is he always holding back no matter what, even against Margit, who from what I heard may have fought and even beaten him? Because it's starting to sound like the common excuse in anime and manga that Kurou mocked with things like "I would have gone more than 5% of my power, but I forgot to turn to stove off and need to get home".

It's not that he's "holding back" in the sense of restraint. He's literally actively restraining the stars that are trying to fall out of the sky into the earth because of other plot things (like Ranni).

Its explicitly a constant continuous effort on his part and the moment he dies they start falling.

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Uhhh

Morbius is doing decent in the box office, I don’t get the memes that no one is watching it

(yes I get he’s a relatively obscure character but still)
Uh how is doing about half than BW on it's opening weekend "decent". Both it's domestic and international box office is doing about as below average as you could expect.

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
It's not that he's "holding back" in the sense of restraint. He's literally actively restraining the stars that are trying to fall out of the sky into the earth because of other plot things (like Ranni).

Its explicitly a constant continuous effort on his part and the moment he dies they start falling.
Does he not move or even use some of the stars in the boss fight against him before he dies?

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
FPe_st6aUAUmTde

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I don't know why it was scheduled to premier at 9 but the problem is now fixed. 5 minutes!

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
Faith builds mostly. Mage build sometimes.

When I do faith it's usually with either ancient dragon lightning or dragon communion. Dragon Communion hits the hardest out of any magic. I do add in some fundamentalism though.
Seen some dude go through elden ring without doing any direct damage, it was cool to see the kind of crazy shit you can get up to in that game.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
Summoner builds with ashes, yeah?
For the first half summoning with heals, then he encountered the wolf boss and had to use the spell where you create a mimic and just made himself really tanky with bleed.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Does he not move or even use some of the stars in the boss fight against him before he dies?

Nope, just his own gravity magic. His meteor attack is him lifting rocks out of the ground and the only "death from above" attack he uses is him jumping into the stratosphere and then smashing back into you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back