• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #11: Assemble, You Brave Achaeans!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
FQA5fcxacAMxE21

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
So NBA Rant -(Youtube Comment)-

So people considered 1 chip GSW and their 73 win a dynasty. (Because Lebron beat it)
But somehow, the Miami heat with 2 chips and 4 final appearance is not a dynasty. (Because they don't want Lebron to have the narrative of being in a super team)
Also it is one of the first dynasty Kawhi ended. Kawhi also ended the GSW dynasty (3 chip and 5 final appearances),

It's funny how people kept saying, Lebron beat the GSW Dynasty or the GSW superteam. Like shit Lebron didn't beat a GSW dynasty nor a GSW superteam, What he beat is a Curry led GSW. He didn't beat a KD-Curry GSW superteam.

Like shit is fucking dumb.

So NBA Rant -(Youtube Comment)-

So people considered 1 chip GSW and their 73 win a dynasty. (Because Lebron beat it)
But somehow, the Miami heat with 2 chips and 4 final appearance is not a dynasty. (Because they don't want Lebron to have the narrative of being in a super team)
Also it is one of the first dynasty Kawhi ended. Kawhi also ended the GSW dynasty (3 chip and 5 final appearances),

It's funny how people kept saying, Lebron beat the GSW Dynasty or the GSW superteam. Like shit Lebron didn't beat a GSW dynasty nor a GSW superteam, What he beat is a Curry led GSW. He didn't beat a KD-Curry GSW superteam.

Like shit is fucking dumb.
If you made this comment two weeks ago I would not even understand anything you said.

but somehow I get what you mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back