• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #11: Assemble, You Brave Achaeans!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
mpv1ygh6eqy41.png

The first... the FIRST official Type Moon English Localization of a Visual Novel... and it's not Fate/Stay Night. It's not the Tsukihime Remake. It's not even KnK. It's fucking MAHOYO!

I have heard some seriously good shit about it but holy fuck, Hell has officially frozen over and I'm fucking conflicted.

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

The first... the FIRST official Type Moon English Localization of a Visual Novel... and it's not Fate/Stay Night. It's not the Tsukihime Remake. It's not even KnK. It's fucking MAHOYO!

I have heard some seriously good shit about it but holy fuck, Hell has officially frozen over and I'm fucking conflicted.

Considering ive been waiting 10 years to read the Aoko v Touko fight in english I can help you get over your confliction

with a knife

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
unknown.png
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YES

Last edited:

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
And I can't help but feel like the bad guy when I fight Godfrey. Cause the whole reason he fights us is because we killed Morgott, and all he was trying to do was protect the Erdtree.

Which again brings me back to how interesting it would have been if class backgrounds matter. Since imagine if you being his son makes Godfrey hesitate to kill you, and nerf hims during the fight.

"This bastard killed my son, but he is also my son."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back