• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #11: Assemble, You Brave Achaeans!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
MY MAN SAID OUTERVERSAL 6D INFINITE POWER BOBOBO

1624469875002.jpg

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
The weirdest cut content is that the Two Fingers and Three Fingers can fuse together, and somehow the Greater Will can join the Frenzied Flame. I doubt that will make a return, because that's a bit much. And doesn't fit with the Frenzied Flames motives.
I thought at least some of that was just Garden of Eyes april fools thing? at least the fingers fusing seemed to be

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
@OtherGalaxy

Also, if you look at the rune blocking your path to the Elden Ring?

It's Radagon's great rune at the thorns blocking our path, and here is the thing he wanted to repair it.

It really makes me think destroying the Elden Beast did the exact opposite of fixing the Elden Ring. And Marika, via Melina, was playing us to get her own freedom. Though Melina I think doesn't understand this, and that she is being used by her.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
There's some dialogue from Malenia (one of her "in Marika's own words" segments) that implies Marika and Radagon were not always the same being, so it's entirely possible he got fused to her somehow as a kind of restraining bolt.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Same exact one also has Marika refer to Radagon as her other half. It supports both arguments.

Well yeah, that's the point. They're deliberately obfuscating that part to keep it ambiguous. I imagine that regardless of what else we find out about the series the Marika/Radagon situation will remain up for interpretation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back