• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #11: Assemble, You Brave Achaeans!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
otjtKUy.jpg

They are trying really hard to justify Chris leaving so they can replace him with Jane yet they can't even show her for more than two seconds because even they know no one cares about her compared to Chris. :oldryoma

It's funny because no one gave a shit about Jane in any of the Thor Movies, that was why she was written out hard in Ragnarok.
So it's amazing that they are even going through with JaneThor despite that very obvious fact in the first place. :mjlol

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
It's funny because no one gave a shit about Jane in any of the Thor Movies, that was why she was written out hard in Ragnarok.
So it's amazing that they are even going through with JaneThor despite that very obvious fact in the first place. :mjlol
You'd think if they were going to have a woman get Thor's powers, they'd just give it to Valkyrie since she's more popular and they already gave her the throne because "fuck every single core element of Thor's character we need someone with breasts in charge." :kobeha

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Sucks too cause Thor flexing on Thanos with the Stormbreaker was one of the best moments in Infinity War. Then they just make the dude into a joke.

It's not like they couldnt have played his depression more seriously in Endgame either. His ever present fat joke was so stupid compared to how they dealt with Tony and Steve.

Could have just had him retreat into himself and be carving statues of the fallen or some shit, or had him want to stay in the past before everything went to shit. Or could have had him become obsessively protective of the Asgardians to the point he wouldn't work with the others at first, though that might have conflicted with Tony's thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back