• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #11: Assemble, You Brave Achaeans!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Shoto survives getting jet burned uppercut through a building. Dabi's flames are getting hotter by the second. Shoto can use his flames (and presumably his ice?) On both sides and after he calls Dabi out on how Endeavor's shit actions are still no excuse for the lives he's ended and ruined he prepares his own flashfire fist technique called "Flashfire Fist: Phosphorus ". Finally something I can look forward to as much as Vigilantes.... literally since the manga is on a 2 week break :mjlol . The one time shit finally gets really good and its break time :skully.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
FQ0nsmQXsAMpMZK

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Cates actually fucking did it. The Shitbird actually reused and old plot point and brought out the "Hulks Hulk"
1638663096879.png

why cant niggas just leave my boy alone. Immortal Hulk gave him an ending where you could say
"This is the end of Banners story" but nah Cates gotta get his fingers in it
Its cates wat u expect

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
>Konami will change its name to Konami groups Incorporated

But corporations are groups:breh? Its already implied from their meaning :giogio.

Should have just renamed themselves Incompetence Inc. like nibbas have suggested. Or Shinra Inc. that's a good one :mjlol.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
What the fuck is that Galactus looking hulk thing there?:rock
Cates had bruce turn the hulk into a starship, that's powered by the hulks rage, it goes up in stages, each stage giving hulk more power by making him have to fight stronger foes. That level had beings like the LT, the Pheonix and a Hulk version of Galactus. He killed all of them before bruce finally regained control of his mind from his father (whos supposed to be completely gone by the way but cates doesn't give a shit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back