• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #12: the law of the victory, is courage and hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
A lot of people here in the US have Irish ancestry due to all the immigration over here in the 1800s due to shit like the great Potato famine and other shit like that. Your dad being part Nigerian is funny because you will be surprised to find so many blacks in the US have Irish blood in them as well to the point that the stereotypical common name for a black guy, Tyrone, is actually Celtic in origin. Try telling them that and see if they seethe about being part white instead of being fully African. :trinny
I'm aware. Its why I always laughed whenever I saw some guy named Tyrone in the Burn Loot Murder movement talking about oppression of the white man and all that shite, and I'm like, nigga, you know your name and more than likely your ancestry as well ties back to the Irish, who are white, right?

:mjlol Also had a hell of a laugh when one of those idiots came over here and tried pulling that oppression nonsense in a pub of all places. Practically all the lads just looked at him like he was retarded, seeing as we went through our own time of horrendous oppression as well in our forefathers, so not a single man in there felt a shred of that nonsensical 'white guilt'. Basically just told him to get the fuck over it and stop bothering them with his stupidity, and he left the pub like the punk he actually is.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
On another note, I keep running into this guy on YouTube who is supremely salty about Hulk losing to Broly in their Death Battle. Have spotted him in numerous comment sections spouting the exact same line of thought about how Hulk losing was bullshit while also pumping up Thor, saying that with the universal stuff, if they'd done it properly, Hulk would've won. I then told him on one that Liam already ran through the numbers for that, and came out with Broly winning still.

:mjlol This man then flipped and went base Hulk is easily multiversal, and how Marvel multiversal is bigger and all that jazz, and I know what he's referring to when it comes to their cosmology, and then he tells me to come on his personal discord so he can show me. I'm like, bruh, you really going to all this effort for me, when I ain't even a part of the cast in Death Battle, all because you hate how Hulk lost and don't like how I corrected your original logic? :obamalaugh

I swear, even though I know Thor's gonna win, a large part of me wants Vegeta to win the next battle, purely just to see how this utter sperg seethes over it.

Last edited:

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
LOOK_AT_MR_FROG.png

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
On another note, I keep running into this guy on YouTube who is supremely salty about Hulk losing to Broly in their Death Battle. Have spotted him in numerous comment sections spouting the exact same line of thought about how Hulk losing was bullshit while also pumping up Thor, saying that with the universal stuff, if they'd done it properly, Hulk would've won. I then told him on one that Liam already ran through the numbers for that, and came out with Broly winning still.

:mjlol This man then flipped and went base Hulk is easily multiversal, and how Marvel multiversal is bigger and all that jazz, and I know what he's referring to when it comes to their cosmology, and then he tells me to come on his personal discord so he can show me. I'm like, bruh, you really going to all this effort for me, when I ain't even a part of the cast in Death Battle, all because you hate how Hulk lost and don't like how I corrected your original logic? :obamalaugh

I swear, even though I know Thor's gonna win, a large part of me wants Vegeta to win the next battle, purely just to see how this utter sperg seethes over it.
Bruh I seen this shit so many times for months niggas all salty over Broly getting the W over Hulk :skully
Niggas are paranoid and getting heated up over the thought of Thor losing n shit

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Bruh I seen this shit so many times for months niggas all salty over Broly getting the W over Hulk :skully
Niggas are paranoid and getting heated up over the thought of Thor losing n shit
With him being that much of a sperg over that battle even now, and I'd say plenty more like him, given the nigga was talking about a discord full of these lads, I can only imagine what the alternate timeline where Vegeta wins the upcoming battle against Thor would look like with the nuclear meltdown these clowns would have over that result.
:mjlol

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
With him being that much of a sperg over that battle even now, and I'd say plenty more like him, given the nigga was talking about a discord full of these lads, I can only imagine what the alternate timeline where Vegeta wins the upcoming battle against Thor would look like with the nuclear meltdown these clowns would have over that result.
:mjlol
Shit would be hilarious 😆
Swan already has Thor winning yet niggas are having PTSD n shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back